Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

For either parent to cry about which of them are suffering the most, due to the child they created ... is selfish.

There is a child now and whatever position either parent takes to solidify their selfish perspective is very sad.

If you're not ready for children, don't do what it takes to get them. You are in full control of this.

Yes, look out for yourself, be selfish prior to creating the child, whatever you call it - do it.

For no child deserves to be born within the dysfunctional context this thread describes.

:heart:

Destee

Another solution is the woman and the man have to reject the parts of the culture that is detrimental to their marriage. It is possible to still have a long marriage in the US, I've been married for 20 years. Unfortunately, most people do not understand how parts of their culture (entertainment, politics, views on relationships, etc.) have an affect on their life decisions. Those at the top of the ladder understands the effects and use that knowledge to their own benefit.

“If you can control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his action. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself. If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He will go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one.”
-Carter G. Woodson

I see the truth in that quote everyday dealing with people. Many may deny it to others and themselves, but that is because they do not even know it is happening. It is not a race thing either, because most whites are being bamboozled just as much as all of the other ethnicities. MGTOW is just one portion of White males slowly waking up to the portion of the manipulations that directly affect them.

Not to say that only White males are MGTOW, since I know of a brother who has been MGTOW before it was even a named phenomena. His heart was broken by my wife's paternal aunt, and he swore to never marry after that. He has also never had any children. Now at 70 years of age, he showed his old love one of his bank account slips, she in turn showed it to my wife who was visiting her. His slip showed he had over 1.6 million in that one account. I suspect showing the account slip was a vindictive move on his part, but the decision he made earlier in life definitely made it a lot easier to grow his finances.

Liberty ... i have not visited the MGTOW site and know nothing about them.

Fortunately we had Shikamaru and others ... that were enlightening on the subject.

If this organization encourages folk to make responsible decisions ... i'm all for 'em.

If they are saying ... think about the sex you have ... before the baby is conceived ... that is good.

If they are saying ... don't look krazee like somebody stole on you 9 months later ... that is good.

If they are saying ... if you want a good parent for your child, choose accordingly ... that is good.

I'm all for grown folk doing what they want, sex'n who they want, but be ready for the consequences.

Which ultimately means ... what you want ... your dreams ... are over ... if a child is conceived / born.

That is ... if you want to do right by the child you just brought into the world.

This goes for men and women alike.

:heart:

Destee

Why “Men Going Their Own Way” Is No Way For Men To Go

The creeping cult of male loserdom

mgtow-667x375.jpg

In the past few months, Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) has completed its devolution from a sensible philosophy of masculinity into a cult for lonely virgins. While I never identified as MGTOW myself, the old-guard MGTOW blog NO MA’AM (whose owner, Rob Fedders, has become so embarrassed by what MGTOW has become that he’s wiped almost all mention of it from his site) was a huge influence on my thinking; indeed, it was my introduction to anti-feminist thought in general.

The men who created the MGTOW philosophy a decade ago—zed, Ragnar, Rob Fedders etc.—were learned men, who’d seen the horrors of second- and third-wave feminism first-hand. They rode motorcycles, banged girls and read books, sharing their findings via blogs and forums. MGTOW was deliberately conceived as an “anti-movement,” in response to the impotence of men’s rights’ activists, and the “marriage strike“—the most recognizable part of modern “migtow” bleating—wasn’t even mentioned in the original MGTOW manifesto.

As it exists now, MGTOW has become a lonely hearts’ club for the refuse of the male species. Not only are most Virgins Going Their Own Way personally repellent losers, their “philosophy” is completely wrongheaded. Men Going Their Own Way will never appeal to anything more than the rejects of American society because it’s a philosophy that denies the fundamental nature of human beings.

Read more

http://www.returnofkings.com/64616/why-men-going-their-own-way-is-no-way-for-men-to-go

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back