Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
In any event, there will be market winners and losers.

Women freed herself from her social roles, men will do so as well.
Not so quick,Shikamaru. There are plenty of women who love being women, don't want no parts of feminism. Some women only take on manly roles when they have no other options. And, many men who were raised without strong role models expect their wives to do manly things. If a man is willing to be a traditional man, he won't have a problem finding a traditional woman. You take the lead, she will follow.

But, I ain't trying to follow just anybody. I got to know that I ain't gotta sleep with one eye open. I gotta know I can trust his decision making. It takes some time to know if a guy is worthy of following. And, if you don't think she is worth courting, oh well. But, understand she is risking more than you in the long term.

I think the biggest problem men have is they are over-impressed by a woman's appearance to the point of ignoring every red flag in sight. I have seen guys pursue women they didn't like anything about, then they wonder why......

Of course, there has to be some physical attraction. But, from the dialogue we've had here, I would say that you'd be better off turning your attention first, to a woman's values. As I tried to illustrate, even Tyra Banks doesn't look all that special before she paints her face - something any woman can do, as long as she's willing.

This is what my Dad would tell you, "Don't lighten up, tighten up!"

*smile*

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
According to some the role is to complain, blame women and society for their shortcomings. lol
I'm really curious as to these social roles, that Shikamaru has in mind, which men have yet to fully free themselves from. He didn't reply to my either of my last posts to him in our previous dialogue, so I'm doubtful I'll get a reply here. But we'll see.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
I'm really curious as to these social roles, that Shikamaru has in mind, which men have yet to fully free themselves from. He didn't reply to my either of my last posts to him in our previous dialogue, so I'm doubtful I'll get a reply here. But we'll see.
Yea they want free themselves from being men, being accountable, free to be lazy and free to go a sausage fest lol

I sure would like to see the advice shikamuru could/would offer thes guys to get a woman. lol

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
I sure would like to see the advice shikamuru could/would offer thes guys to get a woman. lol
From the looks of past posts, it seems that's all been made apparent; i.e., advice they share among each other based on experiences and stories passed back and forth, but I don't really know. :10500:

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
From the looks of past posts, it seems that's all been made apparent; i.e., advice they share among each other based on experiences and stories passed back and forth, but I don't really know. :10500:
So a group of losers have the same basic story lol

Whine and whine and more whine lol

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, the problem for many men who expect a traditional woman is that they want to have their cake and eat it too. If you are griping about paying for a date, you aren't gonna attract a traditional woman. A traditional woman ain't going Dutch. Most women I know have no problem going Dutch, but, that puts you firmly in the "dreaded friend zone" without even knowing it.

I hear loud and clear that ,
Shikamaru resents the traditional male roles, at the same time he resents the modern female roles.

So, if got it right, he would be happiest with a superwoman who did everything he told her to do.. Paid for everything, mowed the lawn, cooked dinner, cleaned the house, tended to 10 children, sexed him all night, made breakfast, and went straight t work. Came straight home, rotated his tires, made dinner, blah, blah, bah...

I want to know what he is offering in exchange, other than being nice.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: