Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
There is some truth to this, but also bias from your perspective as a female.

One of many truths of the red pill is that no woman will ever appreciate the challenges or sacrifices that a man or men in general go through or make.
Did you really...?

I assume you know there's bias on your part from your perspective as a male with the statement you posted above. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Deflection/redirection again on your part.
Your mind is already made up concerning the subject.
Other perspectives abound.
I'm beginning to wonder, do you know what "deflection" actually is? Or do you just throw that word out there when you don't want to discuss something? Because there's a more sensible way to achieve that. Just don't reply or simply state, "I don't want to discuss that".

How is addressing something you posted in response to my post deflection and misdirection? And please don't speak as if your mind isn't made up when speaking on this subject matter. Saying, "no woman will ever..." doesn't sound like you're open to too many different view points in matters of male to female attraction and vice versa.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Wow if guys with this type of determination could attend to the sexual needs of woman, then get one and keep one..............satisfied. lol

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: