Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

And maybe a few need to stop batting out of their league. The entitlement is sickening. Every man can't land every woman he finds attractive, nor can every female pull in every guy she sets her sight on. A person doesn't have to settle, but if you don't fit someone's standards, you just don't, and should go for those whose standards you do fit, instead of becoming embittered with an entire gender.
THANK YOU!!!!!

sometimes you have to apply the 80/20 or 70/30 rule.

Do the advantages outway the negatives? Get real with yourself i say to those people

I say all what I say because I want to see happy man and woman couples it's a beautiful thing.

:11100:it is the woman's role to see to it that some don't have an opportunity to reproduce.......

But don't say this as if every female should be reproducing. There are many women who shouldn't, but it's their body so they're going to do what they please with it, and sometimes that includes mating with highly undesirable males.

The rest can't say much to it. :10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back