Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Avoidance.
Why do you avoid defining the term so that we can negotiate on a common frame of reference?
Why do I have to spoon feed you?

Real recognizes real. I can meet somebody I never met. I know their real they know i'm real.

We don't have to talk about it you can feel it. R u somebody that can't trust anything unless you read it and there's a manual for it. Women are not a science experiment if you don't know what you're doing you don't know.

A real man doesn't say i'm going gay because i can't take women. A real man improves himself. A real man doesn't whine and misdirect their obvious flaws. Boys and weak minded individuals do that

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Women are not a science experiment.
:toast:

Thank you!

It's annoying when we're talked about as if we're some other species. We're people, not simply just some boobs and booty meant to be conquered. I have no clue how some of these "men" think it's even sensible to write off the other half of the human species just because they can't acquire sex from the females they want. I bet a bunch of them are ignoring some woman who'd wait on them hand and foot, too, just because she's "not exciting enough".

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
:toast:

Thank you!

It's annoying when we're talked about as if we're some other species. We're people, not simply just some boobs and booty meant to be conquered. I have no clue how some of these "men" think it's even sensible to write off the other half of the human species just because they can't acquire sex from the females they want. I bet a bunch of them are ignoring some woman who'd wait on them hand and foot, too, just because she's "not exciting enough".
If these guys spent time on self improvement and less time whining maybe this wouldn't be an issue in the first place. I'm just sayin'.

If women weren't feeling me i wouldn 't complain about women i would fix the problem - ME

lol

hahahaha this is too funny

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
If these guys spent time on self improvement and less time whining maybe this wouldn't be an issue in the first place. I'm just sayin'.

If women weren't feeling me i wouldn 't complain about women i would fix the problem - ME

lol

hahahaha this is too funny
And maybe a few need to stop batting out of their league. The entitlement is sickening. Every man can't land every woman he finds attractive, nor can every female pull in every guy she sets her sight on. A person doesn't have to settle, but if you don't fit someone's standards, you just don't, and should go for those whose standards you do fit, instead of becoming embittered with an entire gender.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: