Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that?

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
IBMOR Blaming MGTOW For Racism | I Warned You Guys Ahead Of Time
Topic by The Under Network
The Under Network

I called it. I totally f~~~ing called it. I warned everyone that IBMOR and black men are going to blame MGTOW for everything especially for being racist. They do not deserve our attention and the best thing we can do is debunk and shun them if they continue to act this way towards the MGTOW community as a whole.

It won’t be surprised that they will continue to do this and tragically run out of excuses to blame every other race/culture else but their own. Because as I had stated in the past: only black men can solve black men’s problems. You cannot possibly expect other men of other races to do it for you.

It is in black men’s nature to act this way and my father was also black and I live in a black community so I have full hands-on personal experience on this matter. I distanced myself from his habits and lifestyle as it was toxic and unproductive to me. I was raised better and was aware of his nature at a very young age

White men don’t want black men in their MGTOW Movement.

Topic: IBMOR Blaming MGTOW For Racism | I Warned You Guys Ahead Of ...
https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/ibmor-blaming-mgtow-for-racism-i-warned-you-guys-ahead-of-time/ - 198k - Cached - Similar pages
I called it. I totally f~~~ing called it. I warned everyone that IBMOR and

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

These movements seems to be attracting more and more boys to men to boys.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Inside the Dangerous Convergence of Men’s-Rights Activists and the Extreme Alt-Right

While MGTOWs and alt-rightists regularly spar with one another online, the two movements now appear to be converging, with alt-rightists increasingly spouting anti-feminist, anti-women talking points familiar to anyone who has paid attention to the men’s-rights movement; meanwhile, more and more MGTOWs are becoming less shy about expressing their racism, with many openly identifying with the alt-right.

The two movements are drawn together by a shared obsession with, and paranoia about, the sexuality of women.

What James Jackson Reveals About MGTOW and the Alt-Right
https://www.thecut.com/2017/03/what-james-jackson-reveals-about-mgtow-and-the-alt-right.html - 895k - Cached - Similar pages
Mar 31, 2017 ... He had intended to kill a “young thug” or “a successful older black man” out with a blonde, an act he somehow thought would scare “white girls” away from ... The Daily Stormer, in its troll-ish but completely sincere style, rails against miscegenation in posts with titles like “Exposing the Race-Mixing Agenda” ...

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

Young Black Love
Innocence

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love: