Black People : Mexican Military Forces Receive US Permission to Quell Arizona Region Militia Uprisin

It may come as tremendous surprise, but I agree with witness on this one. In Mexico, there are millions of black people, but you would never know it because they're rarely talked about or featured in the latino press.

So if African-mexicans are marginalized the way they are in their own country, imagine what they think of black americans in this country.

Ralfa'il said:
Pan

I hope they don't take a notion to push AfroAmericans out as well in there reconquista plans.

We seem to be losing so much economic and political clout in places like California and Texas where we used to have quite a bit of control.

At this point in time, I don't see most latinos as our allies.....but as our competitors and in many cases our advarseries.

If they aren't fighting with us on a political level, they're doing it on the street in gangs and in turf-wars.

They aren't like the first Native American that used to share their knowledge, and marry among us forming alliances and a united front against white supremancy.

These people really don't like us nor do they want to be friends.

They're just waiting to get the drop so they can help push us out the way and gain "most favorite pet" status from their white superiors.

YOu hit it right on the head :thinking:

And that is exactly the way the white man wants it to be. He knows he is in the minority in this country if all the non white races came together. So divide and conquer is the name of his game today as it has always been. Divide and let us conquer each other.

We can't kiss up to latinos. If they don't like us that's tuff. But let's be shrewd okay. Where are our institutions that were so formidable in the past. They are a study in sycophant bs today. So we have to be resourceful. Put our heads together and come up with our own game plan that is not dependant on the latinos or the whites. Just like I did when I escaped that crazy marriage. I didn't know how I was going to get my computer out of that man's house but I knew he wasn't going to help me so I found a way that did not include his help.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back