Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter vol. 3

Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 17, 2004
Peace

It’s supposed to be coming out April or May. For those who don’t know, this is
a further installment of books, by Ra Un Nefer Amen of the Ausar Auset Society International.
Metu Neter vol. 1, despite the oracle smoracle mystery trance stuff, and the
fake me out tree of life "supreme mathematics", was very
conducive in my life in terms of me becoming vegetarian and eventually vegan, because
the imagery he used to described different diets, texture of foods, and food qualities or
detriments. The 3rd installment is supposed to be concentrated on the "word of god".
Don’t know if this going to be in combination with the Qi Qong stuff they have been doing
(seemed positive to me)
or if they are actually going to start getting deeper into the "language", since to me, there
are other groups out there, after further analysis, that have a greater command of the
language and grammar. For instance, the word "Metu Neter" as opposed to
"Medu Neter" or "Medu Netcher" meaning writing down the translations from transliterations
in work like Budge or Faulkner’s dictionaries but not knowing that t_bar is a ’d’ sound as
opposed to a ’t’ sound from the context of other other words.
I saw the word "divination" on there so, uh, ummm.......
(shrugs :/ )

http://www.tauienterprises.com/

Peace.

Heru Nefer

Allah said:
Peace

It’s supposed to be coming out April or May. For those who don’t know, this is
a further installment of books, by Ra Un Nefer Amen of the Ausar Auset Society International.
Metu Neter vol. 1, despite the oracle smoracle mystery trance stuff, and the
fake me out tree of life "supreme mathematics", was very
conducive in my life in terms of me becoming vegetarian and eventually vegan, because
the imagery he used to described different diets, texture of foods, and food qualities or
detriments. The 3rd installment is supposed to be concentrated on the "word of god".
Don’t know if this going to be in combination with the Qi Qong stuff they have been doing
(seemed positive to me)
or if they are actually going to start getting deeper into the "language", since to me, there
are other groups out there, after further analysis, that have a greater command of the
language and grammar. For instance, the word "Metu Neter" as opposed to
"Medu Neter" or "Medu Netcher" meaning writing down the translations from transliterations
in work like Budge or Faulkner’s dictionaries but not knowing that t_bar is a ’d’ sound as
opposed to a ’t’ sound from the context of other other words.
I saw the word "divination" on there so, uh, ummm.......
(shrugs :/ )

http://www.tauienterprises.com/

Peace.

I saw Tehuti and "Divination" on the Front Cover. Looks like it will be exploring oracular readings some more ...maybe covering ways in which significators can be extrapolated from prior queries. I'm looking forward to it.....It "facilitated" my choices and instigated my coming into BEING as well as some of the fundamental GEB stuff you spoke of. Maybe we can dedicate this thread to a perusal and discussion of the 3rd installment. Hetep

Khem kefaAb MenNefer

MenNefer said:
I saw Tehuti and "Divination" on the Front Cover. Looks like it will be exploring oracular readings some more ...maybe covering ways in which significators can be extrapolated from prior queries. I'm looking forward to it.....It "facilitated" my choices and instigated my coming into BEING as well as some of the fundamental GEB stuff you spoke of. Maybe we can dedicate this thread to a perusal and discussion of the 3rd installment. Hetep

Khem kefaAb MenNefer

Oracle ok. I noticed most of the HM NTR in the society are using
I Ching in addition to the Tree of Life oracle. I wonder if any of them
are using the Ifa oracle as well, especially since it has a close binary
nature like the I Ching one, binary the basis for computing sciences
and the "ideomotor response" gauging of the subconscious through
binary queries (example, some "mentalists").

Peace.

Speaking of Ideomotor response or effect.

Allah said:
Oracle ok. I noticed most of the HM NTR in the society are using
I Ching in addition to the Tree of Life oracle. I wonder if any of them
are using the Ifa oracle as well, especially since it has a close binary
nature like the I Ching one, binary the basis for computing sciences
and the "ideomotor response" gauging of the subconscious through
binary queries (example, some "mentalists").

Peace.

There are individuals who use the Ifa or actually all three. My wife attended the Hesp in ATL and spoke of the systems being alternately used.

Here is an interestingly FUNNY video of a dog that has been disassociated from his own leg which by the way (his leg) is moving in on his bone which he agressively defends against. The dogs affect changes before the leg is in motion :shades:

My Angle
Querying the oracles is a #1 externalization/ritualization of an internal and cyclical process. (My use of external and internal is very loose)

The Metu Neter Oracles provide a sublimation of graphic imagery to accompany the binary system (maybe symbolic to left and right brain processing..computative and visual spatial respectively).

(A "TYPE" of culture)
There is a dynamic set of correspondences that are set into motion (associated Hekau ETC) for the diviner within the framework of the (Kinda like how behavoiralist are trained to use the DSMIV... or a diagnostic process) complementary and opposing relationships amongst the attributes or Neteru (which one is actually interfacing with themselves to born Self...the infinite extension of the WILL...Pert Em Heru)

(My understanding )
Mathematics is raw/organic relationships or, for the observer; an abstract exoskeleton which facilitates Values which YT myopically and obsessively reified into a cold sterile and cognitive grid system which some mistake for being*universal*.

(philosophically speaking) Mathematics can be made to conform to what it is measuring but is not amenable to anything in particular which allows for its multidisciplinary use.

From a very mechanical and pragmatic perspective, Mentalism and Ideomotor effects *definitely* appear to be going on. Hetepu