Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter vol. 3

my initial review

my initial review:

Overall, it's Peace, in terms of him fleshing out that their are other "trees of life" within the Nile Valley system of organizing NTR/elements, such as has been pointed out in some of Muata Ashby's books (Muata Ashby being a former member of Ausar Auset Society). Amen fleshes out the Anu/Heliopolis "tree of life" or PHWT NTRW (Paut Neteru) more, and relates that to his concept of a "macroscopic god" and says that the WSR/Ausar tree that he uses in most of his books is more the "mesoscopic" personal level. So basically he is trying to say that the total Anu Paut Neteru is for his "God greater than Man" concept, and that people are only interfacing with a restricted subset of the Anu Paut Neteru, not the whole thing, and that the Ausar Paut Neteru is for people and all it's elements are accessible by people. This is where I part ways with Amen, because he is trying to make a distinction between what I consider a mystery spook good and people being god, although he acknowledges that his "God" and "People becoming God Man" must share the same QUALITIES. To me, people have access to the Anu Tree because all it is really is Plasma/Fire/Light (Ra), Gas (Shu), Liquid (Tefnut), Solid (Geb), Vacuum (Nut), Man (Ausar), Woman (Auset), Set Fauna/Animals (Set), Flora/Plants (Neb Het) and Child (Heru or Heru Ur). I differ in his identification and making distinctions between the Supreme Being and People, since to me, the Supreme Being is Man or the Original Man. He used alot more diagrams in this book, somebody must have put him on to MS Visio, Adobe InDesign or something (j/k). He does go over briefly some of the classical literature that forms the basis of what he and other people in the Nile Valley / "kemetic" community teach such as the Pyramid Texts, the Coffin Texts, the Book of Gates, the Book of Breathing, the Sesh em Duat, the Pert Em Heru / "Book of the Dead - Book of Coming forth by Day". He also does a comparative analysis of various NTRW / Neteru and how they are manifested in the various religious and philosophical systems planet wide such as Judeo-Christianity-Muslim, Hindu-Vedic-Yoga, Ifa/Yoruba, Akan, and other such systems of thought. Basically, with the subtitle "the key to miracles" he is trying to ascert that people have become to dependent on physical means only to maintain or improve the quality of life, and that they must return to "spiritual" or MENTAL exercises, as demonstrated in his previous books, through "oracle" wether Tree of Life - I ching - or Ifa, tree of life meditation and breathing exercises, mantras and chants in Medu Neter language, qi qong, etc. to make physical results happen from doing mental and "spiritual" work. That is what he is defining as "miracles". If you got his abstract book on the so called "11 Laws of God" then alot of that material is included in his book, as a basic summary of the categorization of problems and solutions for people based on his Ausar Tree of Life system. Also, over half of the later part of the book is the reintroduction and simplified instructions of using his oracle system. Most of the argumentative motivation and background material from classical literature from the Nile Valley and compared to other philosophical systems is covered in the first half of the book. He also prescribes people to write THEIR OWN MODERNIZED Declarations of Innocence in addition to being aware of the classical 42, for example "I have not bought or sold bootleg DVD's" and other Maa Xeru / True of Speech / reaffirmation type exercise, and to repeat them to themselves daily as part of a rights of passage to condition behavior to be more receptive to the type of "miracles" he is describing, which culminates in a winter fast and completion of the rites of passage during the Winter Solstice.

Peace.