Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter vol. 3

Discussion in 'Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group' started by Allah, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Allah

Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Peace

It’s supposed to be coming out April or May. For those who don’t know, this is
    a further installment of books, by Ra Un Nefer Amen of the Ausar Auset Society International.
    Metu Neter vol. 1, despite the oracle smoracle mystery trance stuff, and the
    fake me out tree of life "supreme mathematics", was very
    conducive in my life in terms of me becoming vegetarian and eventually vegan, because
    the imagery he used to described different diets, texture of foods, and food qualities or
    detriments. The 3rd installment is supposed to be concentrated on the "word of god".
    Don’t know if this going to be in combination with the Qi Qong stuff they have been doing
    (seemed positive to me)
    or if they are actually going to start getting deeper into the "language", since to me, there
    are other groups out there, after further analysis, that have a greater command of the
    language and grammar. For instance, the word "Metu Neter" as opposed to
    "Medu Neter" or "Medu Netcher" meaning writing down the translations from transliterations
    in work like Budge or Faulkner’s dictionaries but not knowing that t_bar is a ’d’ sound as
    opposed to a ’t’ sound from the context of other other words.
    I saw the word "divination" on there so, uh, ummm.......
    (shrugs :/ )

http://www.tauienterprises.com/

Peace.

2. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Heru Nefer

I saw Tehuti and "Divination" on the Front Cover. Looks like it will be exploring oracular readings some more ...maybe covering ways in which significators can be extrapolated from prior queries. I'm looking forward to it.....It "facilitated" my choices and instigated my coming into BEING as well as some of the fundamental GEB stuff you spoke of. Maybe we can dedicate this thread to a perusal and discussion of the 3rd installment. Hetep

Khem kefaAb MenNefer

3. Allah

Ratings:
    +3
    Oracle ok. I noticed most of the HM NTR in the society are using
    I Ching in addition to the Tree of Life oracle. I wonder if any of them
    are using the Ifa oracle as well, especially since it has a close binary
    nature like the I Ching one, binary the basis for computing sciences
    and the "ideomotor response" gauging of the subconscious through
    binary queries (example, some "mentalists").

Peace.

4. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Speaking of Ideomotor response or effect.

There are individuals who use the Ifa or actually all three. My wife attended the Hesp in ATL and spoke of the systems being alternately used.

Here is an interestingly FUNNY video of a dog that has been disassociated from his own leg which by the way (his leg) is moving in on his bone which he agressively defends against. The dogs affect changes before the leg is in motion :shades:

My Angle
    Querying the oracles is a #1 externalization/ritualization of an internal and cyclical process. (My use of external and internal is very loose)

The Metu Neter Oracles provide a sublimation of graphic imagery to accompany the binary system (maybe symbolic to left and right brain processing..computative and visual spatial respectively).

(A "TYPE" of culture)
    There is a dynamic set of correspondences that are set into motion (associated Hekau ETC) for the diviner within the framework of the (Kinda like how behavoiralist are trained to use the DSMIV... or a diagnostic process) complementary and opposing relationships amongst the attributes or Neteru (which one is actually interfacing with themselves to born Self...the infinite extension of the WILL...Pert Em Heru)

(My understanding )
    Mathematics is raw/organic relationships or, for the observer; an abstract exoskeleton which facilitates Values which YT myopically and obsessively reified into a cold sterile and cognitive grid system which some mistake for being*universal*.

(philosophically speaking) Mathematics can be made to conform to what it is measuring but is not amenable to anything in particular which allows for its multidisciplinary use.

From a very mechanical and pragmatic perspective, Mentalism and Ideomotor effects *definitely* appear to be going on. Hetepu

5. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Dogs are weird creatures. Dolphins are a lot smarter.

6. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    They may not make good pets but they make nice music. They have a easy listening/nature sound mixed in with a little jazz
    Only thing missing is "Flipper" spitting some spoken word
    :SuN018:

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    metu neter vol. 3 book party

sat may 3 - 7pm
    ausar auset society
    626 flatbush ave 2nd floor
    corner of fenimore street
    Q train to prospect park

718-469-3199

8. Allah

Ratings:
    +3
  9. Allah

Ratings:
    +3
    my initial review

my initial review:

Overall, it's Peace, in terms of him fleshing out that their are other "trees of life" within the Nile Valley system of organizing NTR/elements, such as has been pointed out in some of Muata Ashby's books (Muata Ashby being a former member of Ausar Auset Society). Amen fleshes out the Anu/Heliopolis "tree of life" or PHWT NTRW (Paut Neteru) more, and relates that to his concept of a "macroscopic god" and says that the WSR/Ausar tree that he uses in most of his books is more the "mesoscopic" personal level. So basically he is trying to say that the total Anu Paut Neteru is for his "God greater than Man" concept, and that people are only interfacing with a restricted subset of the Anu Paut Neteru, not the whole thing, and that the Ausar Paut Neteru is for people and all it's elements are accessible by people. This is where I part ways with Amen, because he is trying to make a distinction between what I consider a mystery spook good and people being god, although he acknowledges that his "God" and "People becoming God Man" must share the same QUALITIES. To me, people have access to the Anu Tree because all it is really is Plasma/Fire/Light (Ra), Gas (Shu), Liquid (Tefnut), Solid (Geb), Vacuum (Nut), Man (Ausar), Woman (Auset), Set Fauna/Animals (Set), Flora/Plants (Neb Het) and Child (Heru or Heru Ur). I differ in his identification and making distinctions between the Supreme Being and People, since to me, the Supreme Being is Man or the Original Man. He used alot more diagrams in this book, somebody must have put him on to MS Visio, Adobe InDesign or something (j/k). He does go over briefly some of the classical literature that forms the basis of what he and other people in the Nile Valley / "kemetic" community teach such as the Pyramid Texts, the Coffin Texts, the Book of Gates, the Book of Breathing, the Sesh em Duat, the Pert Em Heru / "Book of the Dead - Book of Coming forth by Day". He also does a comparative analysis of various NTRW / Neteru and how they are manifested in the various religious and philosophical systems planet wide such as Judeo-Christianity-Muslim, Hindu-Vedic-Yoga, Ifa/Yoruba, Akan, and other such systems of thought. Basically, with the subtitle "the key to miracles" he is trying to ascert that people have become to dependent on physical means only to maintain or improve the quality of life, and that they must return to "spiritual" or MENTAL exercises, as demonstrated in his previous books, through "oracle" wether Tree of Life - I ching - or Ifa, tree of life meditation and breathing exercises, mantras and chants in Medu Neter language, qi qong, etc. to make physical results happen from doing mental and "spiritual" work. That is what he is defining as "miracles". If you got his abstract book on the so called "11 Laws of God" then alot of that material is included in his book, as a basic summary of the categorization of problems and solutions for people based on his Ausar Tree of Life system. Also, over half of the later part of the book is the reintroduction and simplified instructions of using his oracle system. Most of the argumentative motivation and background material from classical literature from the Nile Valley and compared to other philosophical systems is covered in the first half of the book. He also prescribes people to write THEIR OWN MODERNIZED Declarations of Innocence in addition to being aware of the classical 42, for example "I have not bought or sold bootleg DVD's" and other Maa Xeru / True of Speech / reaffirmation type exercise, and to repeat them to themselves daily as part of a rights of passage to condition behavior to be more receptive to the type of "miracles" he is describing, which culminates in a winter fast and completion of the rites of passage during the Winter Solstice.

Peace.