Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter: The Complete Set

http://www.bluskygraphics.com/colle...mbered-limited-edition-of-500-per-canvas-size

Heru_12_x18_Vertical_Canvas_Print_Watermarked_72DPI_122015_grande.jpg

Heru is the Ancient Egyptian Archangel (Neteru/Archetype/Faculty/Power/Talent) that communicates to man the knowledge of the freedom "of The Will". - i.e., of the Self.

The chief function of the freedom of the Will (The Self) is to enable liberation from the tyranny of emotions, sensuality, and desires - The blind expressions of the energy aspect of being.

Your Will is the chief attribute that separates you from the other creatures. While they must obey the influences, and principles operating in their spirit (Instincts), Man is free to choose, and decide which way he/she wants to go.We must know that although we are free to choose what to follow, we don't have the right to choose whatever we want to do. Only that which is in harmony with all can survive, and flourish.

Heru governs reasoning, circumspection, visual thinking-The Utchat Aakhu, Person In authority, The Father, head of household, management, husband, leadership, masculinity, mindfulness, observation, pride, self discipline, testosterone, Insight, freedom.

His name is Horus, in Greek, in the Yoruba religion he is Shango, and he is known as Micha-El by the Canaanite (Phoenician/Ugarit) people. He corresponds to the Greek, and Roman God Apollo.

Cultivate the light to see clearly from within, by having this beautiful Image on display.

http://www.bluskygraphics.com/colle...mbered-limited-edition-of-500-per-canvas-size

Heru_12_x18_Vertical_Canvas_Print_Watermarked_72DPI_122015_grande.jpg

Heru is the Ancient Egyptian Archangel (Neteru/Archetype/Faculty/Power/Talent) that communicates to man the knowledge of the freedom "of The Will". - i.e., of the Self.

The chief function of the freedom of the Will (The Self) is to enable liberation from the tyranny of emotions, sensuality, and desires - The blind expressions of the energy aspect of being.

Your Will is the chief attribute that separates you from the other creatures. While they must obey the influences, and principles operating in their spirit (Instincts), Man is free to choose, and decide which way he/she wants to go.We must know that although we are free to choose what to follow, we don't have the right to choose whatever we want to do. Only that which is in harmony with all can survive, and flourish.

Heru governs reasoning, circumspection, visual thinking-The Utchat Aakhu, Person In authority, The Father, head of household, management, husband, leadership, masculinity, mindfulness, observation, pride, self discipline, testosterone, Insight, freedom.

His name is Horus, in Greek, in the Yoruba religion he is Shango, and he is known as Micha-El by the Canaanite (Phoenician/Ugarit) people. He corresponds to the Greek, and Roman God Apollo.

Cultivate the light to see clearly from within, by having this beautiful Image on display.

I'm playing catchup again as well!

fyi

Het-Heru_Full_Figure_Vertical_16x24_72dpi_Watermarked_091015_grande.jpg

Het-Heru is the Ancient Egyptian Archangel (Neteru/Archetype/Faculty/Power/Talent) that governs the Imagination, beauty, pleasure, joy, envisioning, Invention (artistic, & scientific), problem solving, entertainment, the arts, sociability, affection; flexibility, passion, attraction, estrogen, female reproductive system, & femininity.

She has many names, in many cultures. Her name is Hathor, in Greek, in the Yoruba religion she is Oshun, and she is Hana-El by the Canaanite (Phoenician/Ugarit) people. She corresponds to the Greek Goddess Aphrodite, and the Roman Goddess Venus.

http://www.bluskygraphics.com/produ...mbered-limited-edition-of-500-per-canvas-size