Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Followers

Discussion in 'Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group' started by Music Producer, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Metu Neter Followers:

It can be shown that Akhenaten was the elected and bloodline official Pharaoh of Egypt. It can also be shown that the true bloodline of the official office to the Priest Tribe was re-established by Akhenaten as the Yahud.
    Thus we have an officially elected Pharaoh and the Office of the Priesthood banning the practice of Polytheism.

On what authority do you continue the practice of a religion that was band by our highest authoritative offices of Kemet?

2. nibs

nibs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22
    (Music Producer) - It can be shown that Akhenaten was the elected and bloodline official Pharaoh of Egypt. It can also be shown that the true bloodline of the official office to the Priest Tribe was re-established by Akhenaten as the Yahud.
    Thus we have an officially elected Pharaoh and the Office of the Priesthood banning the practice of Polytheism.

a) polytheism is a meaningless european term. there is not one mystery god, thus there is not two or three mystery gods. 0 + 0 + 0 = 0.

european monotheism/polytheism are all really forms of atheism. suggesting that "god" is some mysterious reserved being that is completely absent from everyday life. thus there is no trace of god anywhere. thus really there isn't a god. as far as we know, something happened to the judeo-christian god while he was hiding out, and this is why he has not returned or made himself known in a while. so let's not worry this monotheist/polytheist terminology that really is a form of atheism.

b) even if we accept your theory regarding the bloodline, what does that have to do with the doctrine and understanding of akhenaten?
    by your own reckoning, the priesthood of amun had become corrupt. there is no evidence that it had been infiltrated by "thugs" but that it simply had become rich, powerful and was exercising authority on it's own.

thus, you disagree with the actions of those of the priestly bloodline; so whole your whole argument that akhenaten is infalliable by his bloodline is suspect; as you feel the priests of amun (also a bloodline) became corrupted before akhenaten.

the metu neter teaches of an understanding before any corruptions were introduced. thus the metu neter is not affected by later dishevelment that you speak of. your words suggest that you search for a man to follow; the metu provides a path for self learning and realization.

how do any of your historical theories actually undermine the teachings and practices within the metu neter? how do you claim to disagree with the metu neter; other than this "eurocentric" view of monotheism and polytheism?

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Please stop entertaining this continuous goading, Brother. This individual has nothing better to do. :yawn:

Besides, everything you have said here (I agree totally), I had already explained:

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=446898&postcount=6

I am as dismayed as you are, at how so-called Black people feel so free to use European terms to malign their very own people, and then have the audacity to admonish others for "proprogating white supremacy".

That deserves nothing more than a hardy chuckle :lol:

But certainly not any further attention beyond that.

PEACE

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    OK, I will rephrase the question……

On what authority do you continue the practice of a religion that was band by our highest authoritative offices of Kemet?

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383

This is why I try to stay out of your quibblings and bogus postings...cause in my opinion, which you have been manifesting into a fact, you should get a job with planters peanuts. ,,,OH, and for the record; "Ankhnaten Was A Sellout" !!...once again, do your research son.

6. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32

Bro...why are you being so dense? You have a tyrannical dictator Akhenaten assume power in Kemet, abolish all the sanctities of other neterw, and then create his own priesthood and claim it is over everything else. You turn around and call this established priesthood "authoritative" in Kemet, when this dictator of antiquity had to break the Laws of the Black Land to assume the position? Your argument and stance is circular at best. Give it up.

Oh yeah, I'll give you the "42 Negative Confessions" or "42 Divine Principles of Maat". Your idol, Akhenaten violated with extreme impudence consistently at least numbers 7, 10, 13, 15, 19, 23, 25, 27, 28, 35, 36, 38 and 41 of these principles of Maat (where Maat represented divine justice)...

1. I have not done iniquity.
    2. I have not robbed with violence.
    3. I have not stolen.
    4. I have done no murder; I have done no harm.
    5. I have not defrauded offerings.
    6. I have not diminished obligations.
    7. I have not plundered the neteru.
    8. I have not spoken lies.
    9. I have not uttered evil words.
    10. I have not caused pain.
    11. I have not committed fornication.
    12. I have not caused shedding of tears.
    13. I have not dealt deceitfully.
    14. I have not transgressed.
    15. I have not acted guilefully.
    16. I have not laid waste the ploughed land.
    17. I have not been an eavesdropper.
    18. I have not set my lips in motion (against any man).
    19. I have not been angry and wrathful except for a just cause.
    20. I have not defiled the wife of any man.
    21. I have not been a man of anger.
    22. I have not polluted myself.
    23. I have not caused terror.
    24. I have not burned with rage.
    25. I have not stopped my ears against the words of Right and Truth. (Ma-at)
    26. I have not worked grief.
    27. I have not acted with insolence.
    28. I have not stirred up strife.
    29. I have not judged hastily.
    30. I have not sought for distinctions.
    31. I have not multiplied words exceedingly.
    32. I have not done neither harm nor ill.
    33. I have not cursed the King. (i.e. violation of laws)
    34. I have not fouled the water.
    35. I have not spoken scornfully.
    36. I have never cursed the neteru.
    37. I have not stolen.
    38. I have not defrauded the offerings of the neteru.
    39. I have not plundered the offerings of the blessed dead.
    40. I have not filched the food of the infant.
    41. I have not sinned against the neter of my native town.
    42. I have not slaughtered with evil intent the cattle of the neter.

Is it still any wonder Akhenaten was forced into exile? The Pharaoh is supposed to be the Highest Priest, and he deliberately contravened the Laws of the Black Land. Bruh, get a clue.

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Well, I guess this is another one of those questions you all have no answer for.

No matter what you call Akhenaten and no matter how much you try to demean his character, if you are truly practicing ATR then you RESPECT it to the highest offices of Kemet.

Due to the fact that it can CLEARLY be shown that African Tribes today, one called the Masai are the descendants of the military and police tribes of ancient Kemet and several other African tribes in the area of Kenya and Tanzania also have an Oral History of being run out of Egypt, we began to see a pattern.

Thus far we have…….
    The official bloodline and elected Office of the Pharaoh; Akhenaten.
    The official bloodline and elected Office of the Priest, Yahud.
    The official bloodline and elected Office of the Military and Police, Masai.

Now the question becomes,
    who was the people that chased the African tribes of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

who was the people that chased the African Police and Military tribes of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

who was the people that chased the African Priest tribes of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

who was the people that chased the African Pharaohs bloodline of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

who was the people that chased the African citizen population of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

Who ever those people were that destroyed Akhetaten of Kemet, you are now following their religion.

I suspect you are the one following the religion of the foreigners of Kemet, because only a foreigner or foreign hired merchants, mercenaries or some one with total disregard for the authority of the Kemetians Governmental Offices would challenge its position.

So I will ask you one more time…………

By what ancient Egyptian authority are you practicing a religion that was band by the Highest Office of our ancestral Kemet Kingdom of Africa?

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    once again

dear brother your understanding of the word god gut lawd lord adonai yahwew eloheem allah huhi etc is what is your root of the problem. all of the titles i have given u above is the product of very poor understanding of our right wisdom right knowlegde system based upon cosmonology by arabs,jews or gews, karastians very poor belief system. u see brother at that time the level of understanding was poor by what was known as hyskows or caucasian, jebusties,hitites,horites tamu hu etc.

They could not overstand that something does not have to seen to exist. The neteru do not to equate to any belief system my brohter they all exist water=nu ra= the original person being born through sound in water positive and negative pull of electromagnetism om the universal vibration every thing vibrates on om. lo even the mother earth is alive and vibrates all facts undenialbe postively un questionable facts.

again i have no quarms with any one's religion . I am not religious at all so i have no disregard or affection for them.

I do not care that anketon wanted to worship aten or the completed amun re amun ra aten-re. or the three that become one or vise versa, for it is not any different from one atom,adam,atum all denote beginnig of creation spilitting one atom into 3 pieces proton, neutron, electron.which can also become the father the son the holy spirit. Three attributes of one individua

Please stop looking at nature as an equation to your belief system my brother. With her all u have to do is look feel etc. YOu will never fully overstand how much of a disrespect to mother neter u are playing when u are comparing her to belief system based upon the imagine nation of man.

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    brother emanuel, i agree especially with the last part of your statement. isnt that a large part of the problem where so many of us have been conditioned to be-LIVE that we were made in the Imagination=Image+nation of GOD so that we identify as 'kemet', 'ethiopia', israel', 'india', 'america', 'arabia' each one be-LIVING in the Image+Nation they each profess. whether it be "black land' or 'red land' or 'al-KHEBu-land' or 'yourubaland' this has been the way for centuries. Nation+religion=nation-al-isms-schism each be-LIV-ing one is the right Path and Truth.

My question is where does this all begin and who started it ALL and who is going to finish it and bring ALL things to End of Times.

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Well, I guess this is another one of those questions you all have no answer for.

No matter what you call Akhenaten and no matter how much you try to demean his character, if you are truly practicing ATR then you RESPECT it to the highest offices of Kemet.

Due to the fact that it can CLEARLY be shown that African Tribes today, one called the Masai are the descendants of the military and police tribes of ancient Kemet and several other African tribes in the area of Kenya and Tanzania also have an Oral History of being run out of Egypt, we began to see a pattern.

Thus far we have…….
    The official bloodline and elected Office of the Pharaoh; Akhenaten.
    The official bloodline and elected Office of the Priest, Yahud.
    The official bloodline and elected Office of the Military and Police, Masai.

Now the question becomes,
    who was the people that chased the African tribes of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

who was the people that chased the African Police and Military tribes of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

who was the people that chased the African Priest tribes of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

who was the people that chased the African Pharaohs bloodline of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

who was the people that chased the African citizen population of Akhetaten out of Egypt?

Who ever those people were that destroyed Akhetaten of Kemet, you are now following their religion.

I suspect you are the one following the religion of the foreigners of Kemet, because only a foreigner or foreign hired merchants, mercenaries or some one with total disregard for the authority of the Kemetians Governmental Offices would challenge its position.

So I will ask you one more time…………

By what ancient Egyptian authority are you practicing a religion that was band by the Highest Office of our ancestral Kemet Kingdom of Africa?