Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Followers

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
Metu Neter Followers:

It can be shown that Akhenaten was the elected and bloodline official Pharaoh of Egypt. It can also be shown that the true bloodline of the official office to the Priest Tribe was re-established by Akhenaten as the Yahud.
Thus we have an officially elected Pharaoh and the Office of the Priesthood banning the practice of Polytheism.

On what authority do you continue the practice of a religion that was band by our highest authoritative offices of Kemet?

(Music Producer) - It can be shown that Akhenaten was the elected and bloodline official Pharaoh of Egypt. It can also be shown that the true bloodline of the official office to the Priest Tribe was re-established by Akhenaten as the Yahud.
Thus we have an officially elected Pharaoh and the Office of the Priesthood banning the practice of Polytheism.

a) polytheism is a meaningless european term. there is not one mystery god, thus there is not two or three mystery gods. 0 + 0 + 0 = 0.

european monotheism/polytheism are all really forms of atheism. suggesting that "god" is some mysterious reserved being that is completely absent from everyday life. thus there is no trace of god anywhere. thus really there isn't a god. as far as we know, something happened to the judeo-christian god while he was hiding out, and this is why he has not returned or made himself known in a while. so let's not worry this monotheist/polytheist terminology that really is a form of atheism.

b) even if we accept your theory regarding the bloodline, what does that have to do with the doctrine and understanding of akhenaten?
by your own reckoning, the priesthood of amun had become corrupt. there is no evidence that it had been infiltrated by "thugs" but that it simply had become rich, powerful and was exercising authority on it's own.

thus, you disagree with the actions of those of the priestly bloodline; so whole your whole argument that akhenaten is infalliable by his bloodline is suspect; as you feel the priests of amun (also a bloodline) became corrupted before akhenaten.

the metu neter teaches of an understanding before any corruptions were introduced. thus the metu neter is not affected by later dishevelment that you speak of. your words suggest that you search for a man to follow; the metu provides a path for self learning and realization.

how do any of your historical theories actually undermine the teachings and practices within the metu neter? how do you claim to disagree with the metu neter; other than this "eurocentric" view of monotheism and polytheism?

nibs said:
(Music Producer) - It can be shown that Akhenaten was the elected and bloodline official Pharaoh of Egypt. It can also be shown that the true bloodline of the official office to the Priest Tribe was re-established by Akhenaten as the Yahud.

a) polytheism is a meaningless european term. there is not one mystery god, thus there is not two or three mystery gods. 0 + 0 + 0 = 0.

european monotheism/polytheism are all really forms of atheism. suggesting that "god" is some mysterious reserved being that is completely absent from everyday life. thus there is no trace of god anywhere. thus really there isn't a god. as far as we know, something happened to the judeo-christian god while he was hiding out, and this is why he has not returned or made himself known in a while. so let's not worry this monotheist/polytheist terminology that really is a form of atheism.

b) even if we accept your theory regarding the bloodline, what does that have to do with the doctrine and understanding of akhenaten?
by your own reckoning, the priesthood of amun had become corrupt. there is no evidence that it had been infiltrated by "thugs" but that it simply had become rich, powerful and was exercising authority on it's own.

thus, you disagree with the actions of those of the priestly bloodline; so whole your whole argument that akhenaten is infalliable by his bloodline is suspect; as you feel the priests of amun (also a bloodline) became corrupted before akhenaten.

the metu neter teaches of an understanding before any corruptions were introduced. thus the metu neter is not affected by later dishevelment that you speak of. your words suggest that you search for a man to follow; the metu provides a path for self learning and realization.

how do any of your historical theories actually undermine the teachings and practices within the metu neter? how do you claim to disagree with the metu neter; other than this "eurocentric" view of monotheism and polytheism?

Please stop entertaining this continuous goading, Brother. This individual has nothing better to do. :yawn:

Besides, everything you have said here (I agree totally), I had already explained:

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=446898&postcount=6

I am as dismayed as you are, at how so-called Black people feel so free to use European terms to malign their very own people, and then have the audacity to admonish others for "proprogating white supremacy".

That deserves nothing more than a hardy chuckle :lol:

But certainly not any further attention beyond that.

PEACE

On what authority do you continue the practice of a religion that was band by our highest authoritative offices of Kemet?

This is why I try to stay out of your quibblings and bogus postings...cause in my opinion, which you have been manifesting into a fact, you should get a job with planters peanuts. ,,,OH, and for the record; "Ankhnaten Was A Sellout" !!...once again, do your research son.