Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter followers’ contradiction

Discussion in 'Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group' started by Music Producer, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    In my reading of the Metu Neter I recall reading a chapter of where the writer specifically talks about how the Caucasian’s brain is not wired for religion nor the thought of religious processes.

Is it not a contradiction of the followers of the Metu Neter to teach and minister that the Caucasian wrote the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures?

Is this not an antithesis to the teachings the author puts forth in the Metu Neter volume 1?

2. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    please continue to read

Dear mr music prod. please read the entire book and the follow up Anuk Ausar to gain a better overstanding. Until then hold your questions. Because what u are seeking is containded within the literature. Develop a holistic approach if it is within u. The primary lessons i have gained during my QUEST for spirtual insight is answers are not given they are learned take a minute to digest some material for yourself it will help u a great deaL. You will benefit from the knowledge a whole lot more. In addition if you read the metu neter than you obviously missed a great deal and u should read it again as evidenced by your question.

3. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Well, I read volume 1 so are you saying it is in volume 2 where the author explains that the white man wrote the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures?

If so, what page is it on?

4. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    read brother

You do not understand the definition of religion u think it pertains only two the three that have caused havoc in the world. There is religious literature the the " the book of the dead" which is not really it's name however it will do for now. In the book of the dead their is a lot of religious statements. Re ligion means to re tie with your origins. Your have not fully grasped cosmonology( probably because u reject it). I will quote some verses for u Eight chapter for opening up the west by daylight section 2 and i quote "of father tehuti" 3 The eye of father hours is unblemished 4 the eye of hours saves me5 and splendid are my ornaments 6 form the brow of father ra. You are not versed in cosomonolgy so u have no clue what the above statements mean, just like the jebusites who wrote the law or torah did not so u come to a quick and wrong conclusion every time .what u do not understand u quickly denounce as primitive or invalid. He was not talking about religion as u speak . the jebusites could not understand anything in front of them so they made up some bogous material based upon them not understanding the basis of the literature i quoted to u .and no i am not going to teach u mr music u must embrace your culture on your own. Now re read metu neter and by the way, do u know who the neteru are now?

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,742
    don't know who wrote it. don't care.
    it is currently in the hand of the missionary and that is enough for me.
    i prefer to listen to what a black man has to say.

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I would say my study and acceptance of Dogon mythology destroys all of your perception abut what I believe. I would advise you to study the Dogon so you can begin to grasp the passages that you quote. You cannot understand those passages without understanding the source. The religion or mythology of Egypt comes from the Dogon. There is evidence that the Garamantes Empire dates as far back as to when the desert of Libya was jungle and full of vegetation, that puts the Garamantes Empire in existence before the Ice Age, which was more than 40,000 years.

Once you understand that fact you will began to understand why Akhenaten tried to bring Egypt back to its roots and away from worshiping false images and creations of the Ancestors (The Nummo).

But, back to the subject……..

Do you have the page number and book in which the author of the Metu Neter informs the reader that the white man wrote the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures?

7. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    it is fruitless

u did not address the info i gave u. i addressed your question however since u want to stay within god concept and not digest any cosmonology u will dodge around certain subject material. i thought u were reading the metu neter to get a better understanding of the material the brothers and sisters have been mentioning to u to gain a better understanding. What makes u think i am not familar with the dogon stop it music address my response that u quoted regarding the book of the dead. The only reason u accept some of the dogon culture because of it's mention of amma which is simply another word for the ALL meaning the complete assimultaion of all things from which we all came and will return because u think this supports your god theory. please study with an open mind then u will find the truth wadu hotep brother

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Do you have the page number and book in which the author of the Metu Neter informs the reader that the white man wrote the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures?

9. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    funny

u ask why he made the statement i informed you sir now you are running to that old question that u are not willing to accept the answer to if u really want to belive that our ancestors are resposible for an orginal manuscrpit which was written in hebrew than translated to greek than that is fine. I know for a fact that willam shakespeare wrote the holy according to bill or by bill and it was commsioned by king james are you reading another version brother cause a know a black man did not write that one. That is the one in amercia that every one was introduced to unless they were introduced to judaism or islam. stop it music

10. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +243
    What chapter was that? Give me a number.
    Followers of the Metu Neter do not teach and minister that "the Caucasian wrote the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures."

Where are you getting this nonsense from?

No, since the author never made such statements in the first place.

Sounds like you have a bad case of Metu Neterophobia.