Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Book Descussion - Chapter One

River,

I don’t mean to be negative but you are going about conducting a book discussion in the wrong way. Asking specific questions is not the way to debate or explore a book, it is high schoolish because by asking the questions you have already directed the direction, you can’t learn from something you can simply lookup.

The best way to do this would have been to ask your audience to re-read chapter one to “The Hemispheres of the Brain” then ask them to give their opinion. In this you would only be dealing with about 9 pages where the author makes some strong suggestions as to the collapse of civilization. To me this would be a very good place to began getting opinions of thought as to what the author reveals and allows one to be more expressive but yet focused on 9 pages. After that then do the same thing with chapter 1 starting from “The Hemispheres of the Brain” to “A Brief definition of religion”.

This allows your participants to break it down into more detail as to what the author truly reveals. One of our main problems is we think we are superman or superwoman and try to take in too much information at once.

Just a suggestion.:book:

In the past you have vented intense criticism of the Old Testament.
you have proven that you don’t respect the work.
But, I continue to want to hear your suggestions, ideas and points of views so that I can continue learning from you.

OOoooh but wait, hold up, the author of the Metu Neter suggests that learning from others, reading books and scripture is the wrong way to perceive self awareness.

But yet I had to read his book and learn that bit of information from him.

What a conundrum?
I’m so confused?

The guy wants me to read his book but then tells me in the first chapter in the Introduction that reading books and scripture to discover self is wrong.

The guy has something he wants to teach me but then tells me listening to preachers to discover self is wrong.

See how much we need to focus on first in just those 9 little pages? The author is laying down his foundation and reasoning in chapter 1. If you miss what he expresses in chapter one you might as well put the book down.

I personally don’t turn people or books away just because I have a different point of view. This is one of the MAIN problems with black people getting together. If all of this was in person and all of us where talking face to face I bet the police and life squad would already have to be on the seen trying to save someone’s life from gunshot wounds.
One of the first signs of Self Awareness is anger control.

Are you sure the Metu Neter is working for you?

jamesfrmphilly said:
in the past you have vented intense criticism of the metu neter.
you have proven that you do not respect the work.
why would anyone want to hear your views or take your suggestions?

Brother Elder, is something going to be done about this disruption?

None of this is relevant to THIS topic. There are plenty of other threads (most of which he himself has created), in which he can speak ridiculously about a book, premise, notion, and system that he has clearly not even fully read, nor does he understand, nor does he want to.

HOTEP