Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and You

Enensa Aunghk said:
...Another part of the answer in this capitalist system is the Trillions of dollars we have at our disposal in a country were money runs politics.
That is a astounding fact, isn't it -- how much capital black people have, collectively? We could, literally, end hunger, poverty, and homelessness within the black family within a year, without any help from anyone else.

We could finance our own businesses, effectively eliminating the effect of racism in the workplace. We could create our own alternate to Blackwater security forces to supplement the state's police forces who will NEVER protect us as white folks' Blackwater forces protected them during Katrina. And, we could generate profit while accomplishing all these wonderful tasks.

Why haven't we done all this? The answer can be found pictorially on page 8 of "MAAT - The 11 Laws of God", or on page 1 of Vol II of the Metu Neter. We possess the energy/matter [capital, skills, etc.] to do the work. But, we lack the wisdom [Sphere 2] to tap into the spiritual power [Sphere 3] necessary for Self to direct non-Self to act and to do.

Tehu=to measure Ti =the Dual

istlota said:
Dual systems, systems that allow man to continue to cling to the idea that he is flesh as well as spirit, leave the back door open and the porch light on to allow Set a way to worm back into our lives.

Greetings

Just wanting to explore your understanding of Dual Systems alittle more, if you can expound. Is the presentation of the Paut Neteru or the expose of the 7 divisions of the spirit an example of a Dual System?

I ask because the purpose of the Khat/khab has its relevance (as well as Set) in facilitating the perpetual transformations. The flesh or physical body is an inextricable part of the Spirit.

There are alot of parallels in the stories of Jesus with the over all goal of spirituality but hidden in the packaging is a political statement that is difficult for some to excise. My take, on the readings of the Metu Neter, is this con-fusion was reconciled in the chapter on the Shepsu and their position in the curriculum of the initiate. With regards to the "As so above below" analogy, the sheps facilitate the social stratification and solidarity of the people (who are host for "The Coming Forth"). This is why "The Son of man" allusion was always coupled with "The Son of God" to show to show the importance/connection of the messenger as well as the context in which he/she is presented.

Considering scriptural analysis is predominately a 9th sphere activity(highlighted by the 8th sphere:em0800: ), I found christ' RED words are not enough fire to cook the proverbial food.

I appreciate your post.....keep it coming ...it's all educational dialogue...and this medium can only do what (form /functionally) it DO.:wink:

MenNefer said:
Greetings

Just wanting to explore your understanding of Dual Systems alittle more, if you can expound. Is the presentation of the Paut Neteru or the expose of the 7 divisions of the spirit an example of a Dual System?
Since the neters/spheres/gods of the Paut Neteru are not polytheist, but aspects of One Divine entity that pervades all that It manifests [per "The Book of Knowing the Manifestations of RA"], this is a monotheist, non-dual, system.

Similarly, while we do refer, by name, separately, to MenNefer, or Istlota, Destee, they are all aspects of the One God. This is the non-dual Law of Ausar, and is also articulated in the most non-dual red words in the the bible [St. John 17:21-23].

Tonight, you might dream, and in that dream, there might be multiple characters. But, all those dream people would be just thoughts in the one, non-dual, consciousness of MenNefer.

Similarly, MenNefer, and Istlota, and Destee are, in turn, all just thoughts in the one, non-dual, consciousness of Nebercher/God.

I ask because the purpose of the Khat/khab has its relevance (as well as Set) in facilitating the perpetual transformations. The flesh or physical body is an inextricable part of the Spirit.
All is vibration. The flesh is matter, matter is energy at a slow vibration, spirit is energy at a rapid vibration, and all energy/spirit manifests from One Source, which an African scientist, Gabriel A. Oyibo, calls GAGUT [God Almighty Grand Unified Theorem].

A dualist perceives that flesh is inextricable from the Spirit. A non-dualist perceives that flesh IS the Spirit unrecognized.

There are alot of parallels in the stories of Jesus with the over all goal of spirituality but hidden in the packaging is a political statement that is difficult for some to excise.
Yes, that is true, particularily since Hellenists have had such tight control over its contents for 1700 years. 1700 years from now, if homo sapiens are still around, confused folks will have done a similar number on RUNA's books. I am HIGHLY suspect of anything in the bible that contradicts the red words. Jesus never told slaves to obey their masters. Jesus never told women to keep silent in church. Jesus never taught that God chose some people and hated others.

Considering scriptural analysis is predominately a 9th sphere activity(highlighted by the 8th sphere:em0800: ), I found christ' RED words are not enough fire to cook the proverbial food.
Some people feel the same way about the Metu Neter. They just don't get it. I am the same way with the Quran. This doesn't mean that the Quran is devoid of Truth. It just means my spiritual tuning fork is currently resonating at a frequency closer to that of the bible, the Metu Neter, and the Bhagavad Gita than the Quran.

Discourse

istlota said:
A dualist perceives that flesh is inextricable from the Spirit. A non-dualist perceives that flesh IS the Spirit unrecognized.

Yet "your person" felt the need (trapped in the realm of verbosity) to dichotomize when both examples can be articulated as being the same. (Not saying your answer is right or wrong but gets its constructive/destructive Value in relationship to the perciever)

(Soap box moment)
The Duality is fundamental, hidden from the "Dia"gnostic critique of the intellect and its mechanistic language of dissection. It always (when the duality rears its head) reminds me of the Architects quote in the movie The Matrix when he says : "Apropos as you have gathered the anomaly is systemic, creating *fluctuations* in the most simplistic equations."
(Hope Bro James don't get me for equating a part of the Matrix with The Metu Neter:shades: )
Inextricable means it cannot be extricated...WHAT cannot be extricated? The Khab or Flesh or physicality. But didn't I just set it aside (conceptually) in order to specify what particular division of the spirit I was alluding to? (Oneness and Division)

The non-dualist could inherently BE the oneness and yet, Analytically, (Herukhuti) present the oneness in an interdependency(Maat) of fragmented pieces for the observer whom relies on syntax just as well. Nebertcher stated : "Not had I found a place that I could stand therien" and before the ensuing process of differentiation took place Maat was established as a grounding to facilitate "what was/is to be" in the truth that even brought forth the Creator.
Also the non-dualist could be romanticizing oneness or monotheism without acknowledging the utility of the Neteru being presented as separated.

Interestingly, Division IS an illusion yet it APPEARS to have a purpose(Ie , the breakdown of the six acts in the Metu Neter and the 7 divisions of the spirit, references to Khepera,Ausar, Nebertcher,Heru etc). On the same note, our Unity has been referred to as being HIDDEN. The body is a Multicellular organism replete with functions that differ in capacity and degree and yet the overall presentation is ONE FUNCTION. One can appreciate the uniqueness of the individuated functions without becoming obsessively driven to define reality based on its appearance of being separated.

It can be Con-fusing (Thats exactly what it is) but gets right to the heart of what NETER is. (An indivisible Duality)

Unity is the Fulcrum of the Balance ( similar to Being in the world but not of it)

This is some of the things I think/thought about in reading and meditating on the *intangible dynamic* that the Book "Metu Neter" is alluding to.

{Nobody, tradition, sect, society, set of principles or exercises, or Authority has a copyright or monopoly on what Shekhem Ur Shekhems Book (or the original texts) *are alluding to* } These things or "African models of spritual cultivation" are provided to help us BE who we ARE.

MenNefer said:
The Duality is fundamental, hidden from the "Dia"gnostic critique of the intellect and its mechanistic language of dissection. It always (when the duality rears its head) reminds me of the Architects quote in the movie The Matrix when he says : "Apropos as you have gathered the anomaly is systemic, creating *fluctuations* in the most simplistic equations."
Do you also wonder, as I do, if the Matrix trilogy is really holy writ HIDDEN within the imperfections of Hollywood? There is just no way that the script was written by these two weirdos:

Wachowskis.jpg

I was so intrigued by this paradox that I even forked out $100 to buy one of the first copies of Sophia Stewart's book "The Third Eye". But, even that falls far short of The Matrix.

I am inclined to think that the One Most High used her as a vessel to bring the idea to the attention of Hollywood, and then used the Wachowskis as a Trojan Horse to sneak Truth inside the walls of Babylon.

The entire plot is verbatim from the biblical/neteru portrait of the End of Days:
  • The source of intuited wisdom to save Zion from destruction is a Black Woman [the Oracle, Sophia] -- literally a woman clothed in the sun [melanin, Revelations 12:1].
  • Sophia [Auset], the Oracle, leads Morpheus [Ausar] to Neo [Heru], the Messiah. Hollywood, of course, cast the Messiah as a White Guy,. But, even here, the One Most High snuck in the Truth by:
    • Having Neo wear all black.
    • In Neo's first scene, having someone knock on his door and say:

"Hallelujah! You're my Savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ. I know. This never happened. You don't exist. Something wrong, man? You look a little whiter than usual."
  • The forces of evil [the Smiths], seeking to destroy humanity with ignorance/deception/lies/violence, are all white guys [Gog and Magog, Ezekial 38:2. Revelations 20:8].
  • Neo lost his eyes while fighting the Smiths, just as Heru lost his eye while fighting Set.
  • And, the Architect of the plot to "make war with the remnant of her seed" is an old white guy with gray hair, an antichrist standing in the Holy of Holies, appearing as an angel of light, whose last words are:
"What Do You Think I am, human?

The correct answer to this Question opens the door to heaven.

Architect.gif

Thor.jpg