Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and You

Excellent thread...

Brother hiphopholx :bowdown:

Awesome thread and the tone you set with your intro post is perfect.

Bro omo your input is welcome so please keep it coming.

Bro james your input is welcome also, but please refrain from trying to moderate who all can post and what the content of their posts should be.

If you do not care to discuss a particular response then ignore it and respond to the things you are moved to respond to.

Peace.

jamesfrmphilly said:
well the title is ...Metu Neter and You...that is one book written by one man

peace brother

This statement only PROVES what Iave been saying for years, which is why I asked for clarification.

The "metu neter" is not simply "one book written by one man".

It is the HIEROGLYPHIC LANGUAGE of the Ancients.

It is the same "metu neter" [LANGUAGE] contained within the Pert em Hru.

It is specifically the "medu neter" the DIVINE WORDS of the Neter, which, according to Memphite Theology, consists purely of several texts such as the Papyrus of Ani, the Pyramid texts, the Book of Gates, The Book of Pylons and many more.

If you have a singular reference please cease in attempting to impost this singular reference upon my multiple referenced perspective.

"The content of Egypt's sacred literature covers the widest range of spiritual, mathematical, astronomical and magical writings ever produced by a civilization."

In the context of the initial question of this thread, for ME, the value that I find, in studying the "SACRED LITERATURE of THE ANCIENTS is a body of ancient knowledge which can offer clues to past human accomplishments as well as MY future possibilities.

And I meditate utilizing various techniques in order to "commune" with The Ancients and seek their guidance in reaching my full human potential.

In this "communion" I am finding Ashby's "Egyptian Yoga" to be quite useful as well as the teachings of the Earth Center, particularly in reference to learning more of the Kemetic Calendar system and associated Neter.

Rather than using books, I am like the old folks who go out and map the stars and study their movements. This was instilled within me in my youth long before I could read any Sacred Literature. It was instilled within my HEART.

Thanks brother kemetkind

kemetkind said:
Brother hiphopholx :bowdown:

Awesome thread and the tone you set with your intro post is perfect.

Bro omo your input is welcome so please keep it coming.

Bro james your input is welcome also, but please refrain from trying to moderate who all can post and what the content of their posts should be.

If you do not care to discuss a particular response then ignore it and respond to the things you are moved to respond to.

Peace.

However, hopefully I anwsered the question adequately and If not, I apologize. I dont want to further be accused of "detraction". I do have a question though in regards to related "texts" but dont know where to ask.