Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and todays Nubians?

I'm beginning to see a terrible trend, of people attacking the theology of Metu Neter, without actually having conducted a thorough study of the theology prior to doing so.

Some of the accusations made here by more than one person, are just flat-out incorrect, and even a casual reading of both volumes would point this out.

When I set out to debunk DR YORK's so-called "doctrine", I read nearly every book and "scroll" he wrote, so that I would have a thorough understanding of where he was coming from, before I sought to do battle against it.

The anti-Metu Neter proponents here (some I have a high respect for, others I don't)continue to give themselves away in the most tell-tale aspects, when they make all kinds of assertions about the author and his works, virtually none of which are correct.

We all have a perfect, God-given right not to take interest in anything we so choose, but it would behoove us all to at least seek to gain an understanding of that with which we are disagreeing, prior to disagreeing with it.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
I'm beginning to see a terrible trend, of people attacking the theology of Metu Neter, without actually having conducted a thorough study of the theology prior to doing so.

Some of the accusations made here by more than one person, are just flat-out incorrect, and even a casual reading of both volumes would point this out.

When I set out to debunk DR YORK's so-called "doctrine", I read nearly every book and "scroll" he wrote, so that I would have a thorough understanding of where he was coming from, before I sought to do battle against it.

The anti-Metu Neter proponents here (some I have a high respect for, others I don't)continue to give themselves away in the most tell-tale aspects, when they make all kinds of assertions about the author and his works, virtually none of which are correct.

We all have a perfect, God-given right not to take interest in anything we so choose, but it would behoove us all to at least seek to gain an understanding of that with which we are disagreeing, prior to disagreeing with it.

PEACE
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44425