Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and todays Nubians?

Music Producer said:
Then why don’t you teach only that? Why do you have to teach prejudice against the Old Testament when that is NOT found in the Metu Neter and you have absolutely no resource for doing so?
You stray from the doctrine of your own faith in order to lie against the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures.

Since you have not read Metu Neter in its entirety, you are still speaking out of ignorance.

And picking one page out of the first volume and taking it out of context does not not constitute a thorough knowledge.

SAMURAI36 said:
Since you have not read Metu Neter in its entirety, you are still speaking out of ignorance.

And picking one page out of the first volume and taking it out of context does not not constitute a thorough knowledge.
So now we are back to you supplying the answers to the original questions of this thread.
Please do so.

-SAM

True indeed god...

Plus, it greatly helps one's case for intelligence if they don't mistake "intelligible" for "intelligent"....:bullseye:

Your lack of understanding in the problem

Music Producer said:
Nibs:

You and your gang are already doing that as you expand your membership and start running into more intelligible African Americans. The difference between those intelligible African Americans and those that are not is intelligible African Americans can read and comprehend. The people you have grabbed are those that can read but they don’t comprehend. I am sure you have run into these same types of African Americans in the Servants of Jesus communities. They can rattle off beautiful verses and passages and speak them in a lovely hypnotic tone. But cannot give the deeper meaning of the passages nor have any idea as to its relations to the big picture. That type of mind is the bulk of your membership.

Then why don’t you teach only that? Why do you have to teach prejudice against the Old

Testament when that is NOT found in the Metu Neter and you have absolutely no resource for doing so?

Metu Neter, chapter 6, first paragraph, page 69:
Before creation can began, the Supreme Being must first make objective its qualities of Being (Sphere 0). Note that in the Subjective state there cannot even be so much as a single thought. The very first manifestation of a though is already a process of objectification…………..Creation, then proceeded by a process whereby the Supreme Being brings itself into manifestation……………..

………………The Supreme Being brings fourth the awareness that its identity is the capability of being whatever it chooses to be and it is immortal, and eternal.

From the author of the Metu Neter he is outright telling you that the Supreme Being is not a limited Being.

So why do you teach that the Supreme Being cannot Speak or become authorized Words in a Book?

Even the Dogon speak of The First Word. The Second Word, The Third Word, etc……..
Even though they have a much deeper meaning but you get the basic point.

I think it is those Words that you are trying to destroy and then you can make the move to invent your own word, your own imagination, your own control, which is exactly how the New Testament is manifested.

You stray from the doctrine of your own faith in order to lie against the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures.

The supreme being spoken of in meteu neter is not an ommniipotent god like being. It is speaking to the matter of undiffernaited matter meaning it is unfinished and it can be anything. However it is omminpotent meaning it has the potential to be anything read read and then read again mr producer these concepts lie way before the flesh once again you are mixing cosmonology and religion until you read with an open mind and not looking for points you shall forever be lost

The supreme being spoken of in meteu neter is not an ommniipotent god like being.
Your first sentence is a contradiction to the words I pulled from the Metu Neter.

It describes a state of the Supreme Being that is forever and eternal.

Look maaaaan I played the word twister and word games with the best of them and have grown tired of words that contradict themselves within themselves.

This is your fist statement………..
The supreme being spoken of in meteu neter is not an ommniipotent god like being.
then you say this……..
However it is omminpotent meaning it has the potential to be anything

So basically you ain’t said Jack! All you did was twisted and jacked some words around and then pat yourself on the back.

Come on maaan.