Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and todays Nubians?

(Music Producer) - The Paut Neteru

Sphere 0, would be the spookism you refer to.

It is the Sphere where GOD manifests I AM.

no, please do not destroy the teachings of the metu neter to reflect your spookism. sphere 0 isn't a mystery god speaking to a prophets. the metu neter teaches of a path to self realization where anyone can attain divine self-realization, and that realization is never this super being you are advancing.
and you are confusing sphere 1 with sphere 0. sphere 0 is completely unmanifest. sphere would be i am. however, the mystery god "is not".

(Music Producer) - That is the only Sphere that I am drawn to, the Sphere of Consciousness. I no longer have an interest in derivatives of Sphere 0, nor do I do that anymore.

you claim this mystery god involves itself in the physical, and manifests in the physical. a direct contradiction.
you claim that there is only one god yet "anyone" can attain realization of this sphere 1 and thus godhood, or be on the cusp of godhood. directly contradicting your flat monotheistic doctrine.

(Music Producer) - So we agree that the author of the Metu Neter never says anything against the GOD manifested in the Holy Scriptures or Old Testament?

page 67, take a close look. he is completely mocking the mystery god portrayal of your god that manifests and demanifests. he classifies your thinking as european right there, separating god from man and the creation...etc.
exactly the opposite of what you claim.
ra un nefer amen is forced to coin the term syntheism as he does not want the kemetian understanding of the universe to be confused with your flat monotheism. that is how bad the abrahamic doctrine is. the man coined a new term to distance the doctrine from the abrahamic ideas. you'll notice on page 51 that he states monotheism in kemet existed 1000 years before akhenaten.
you will notice that when he discusses the gods and what each identification means, aten has no place. the great god amun is covered on numerous occasions, aten isn't even mentioned in vol 1; and only in scorn in volume 2.
the metu neter contradicts your doctrine.

(Music Producer) - It is claimed and proven that Akhenaten (an ancestral spirit Pharaoh! of Kemet) and his authorized priesthood wrote the Holy Scriptures.

akhenaten is not relevant. your theory as to the original source of abrahamic monotheism is interesting. i maintain that the documents were likely corrupted when they were appropriated in the narrative of king josiah; so if akhenaten was the original author the documents were likely corrupted at that point.
either way it is a false doctrine. the only real question is "how false?".

i found the references you alluded to regarding the claims that nubians continued to practice kemitian spiritual practices in secret; and on that same webpage is where the claim that the spirits of the ancestors of kemetian spirits sought out ra un nefer amen is.

omowalejabali said:
The problem with this "belief" is that the "Mother Tongue" of African people was long lost before organized "High Culture" and "secret schools of initiation". The "Neteru", including "Ra" or "Re" were not, nor are they actual "personifications" but aspects of the Divine Nature or Creative Power from whiich Creation emerged.

This is why it is nonsence to speak of "Ra", "Ptah", "Allah", Aten", "Christ" or "Yah" as if they were actually Beings capable of composing Written Texts, impregnating Earth Women, breathing life into man or fashioning man from mud or clay or from a potter's wheel.

What I find interesting is how "Medu Neter" proponents speak of "Ra" as the principle "GOD" when in fact "Ra" was a later creation during the early Dynastic Era and even before many Kings described themselves with the title "Son of Ra' an earlier designation was "Son of Ptah".

Furthermore, in many websites and books I have researched, "Ptah" is not even listed as one of the "Neteru".

Interestingly, the title "Ptah" is the word from which are derived "Path", and "Fatha", or "Father".

let me explain further....

Scientifically we can take the root "Ra" or "Rey" (Spanish, meaning "King") and come to recognize many words associated with light, or energy..."Radiation, Radiance, Ray, Radio, Radioactive.

However, speaking of "secret societies", the Masonic concept of the G.A.O.T.U., who is the closest equivalent from the first or second dynastic era?

Who was considered the "OPENER of the Way (The Path)?

Who was considered the "Grand Architect"?

Any resposes that indicate other than "Ptah" prior to the second dynasty I would like exact reference in the Pyramid Texts, Papyrus of Ani or other related SACRED TEXTS.

Sorry...."Metu Neter" volumes 1 and 2 dont meet this criteria...

One would have to supply reference texts predating Imhotep or at least the era of King Menes.

nibs said:
(Music Producer) - The Paut Neteru

Sphere 0, would be the spookism you refer to.

It is the Sphere where GOD manifests I AM.

no, please do not destroy the teachings of the metu neter to reflect your spookism. sphere 0 isn't a mystery god speaking to a prophets. the metu neter teaches of a path to self realization where anyone can attain divine self-realization, and that realization is never this super being you are advancing.
and you are confusing sphere 1 with sphere 0. sphere 0 is completely unmanifest. sphere would be i am. however, the mystery god "is not".

(Music Producer) - That is the only Sphere that I am drawn to, the Sphere of Consciousness. I no longer have an interest in derivatives of Sphere 0, nor do I do that anymore.

you claim this mystery god involves itself in the physical, and manifests in the physical. a direct contradiction.
you claim that there is only one god yet "anyone" can attain realization of this sphere 1 and thus godhood, or be on the cusp of godhood. directly contradicting your flat monotheistic doctrine.

(Music Producer) - So we agree that the author of the Metu Neter never says anything against the GOD manifested in the Holy Scriptures or Old Testament?

page 67, take a close look. he is completely mocking the mystery god portrayal of your god that manifests and demanifests. he classifies your thinking as european right there, separating god from man and the creation...etc.
exactly the opposite of what you claim.
ra un nefer amen is forced to coin the term syntheism as he does not want the kemetian understanding of the universe to be confused with your flat monotheism. that is how bad the abrahamic doctrine is. the man coined a new term to distance the doctrine from the abrahamic ideas. you'll notice on page 51 that he states monotheism in kemet existed 1000 years before akhenaten.
you will notice that when he discusses the gods and what each identification means, aten has no place. the great god amun is covered on numerous occasions, aten isn't even mentioned in vol 1; and only in scorn in volume 2.
the metu neter contradicts your doctrine.

(Music Producer) - It is claimed and proven that Akhenaten (an ancestral spirit Pharaoh! of Kemet) and his authorized priesthood wrote the Holy Scriptures.

akhenaten is not relevant. your theory as to the original source of abrahamic monotheism is interesting. i maintain that the documents were likely corrupted when they were appropriated in the narrative of king josiah; so if akhenaten was the original author the documents were likely corrupted at that point.
either way it is a false doctrine. the only real question is "how false?".

i found the references you alluded to regarding the claims that nubians continued to practice kemitian spiritual practices in secret; and on that same webpage is where the claim that the spirits of the ancestors of kemetian spirits sought out ra un nefer amen is.

Interesting. Several statements here are the reason for my exact departure from the "Metu Neter" as written specifically concerning the reference or lack thereof concerning the "Aten".

The "Aten" was recognized as supreme deity even going back to Hatshepsut. When "Amen" or "Amun" was merely a LOCAL "God", long before the period of Amenhotep IV's reign.

I suggest reading the exact Liturgical reference's of Amenhotep III's period from which Akhenaten was initiated despiteclaims that he was never an initiate.

And again, I as for EXACT reference from the 18th dynasty or earlier as evidence. Not from man-written "religious texts" written some 3400 years later!

(omowalejabali) - What I find interesting is how "Medu Neter" proponents speak of "Ra" as the principle "GOD" when in fact "Ra" was a later creation during the early Dynastic Era and even before many Kings described themselves with the title "Son of Ra' an earlier designation was "Son of Ptah".

Furthermore, in many websites and books I have researched, "Ptah" is not even listed as one of the "Neteru".

ra isn't really the principle god. ra is the principle god of the physical aspect of creation, thus ra is seen as that initial bridge between the physical and purely spiritual; and the sustainer of the life-force energy within the physical realm. within the purely spiritual realm there is still higher levels of distinction, from nun which is pure potential and completely unmanifest spiritual realm, to amun which is the source of all the spiritual energy.

ptah is mentioned briefly.

outside of the metu neter, muata ashby has books that try to encompass the various schools of thought within kemet, so he has books that focus individually on ra (anunian theology), or amun (waset theology), or ptah (menefer theology), and also on djehuti (serpent power), ausar (ausiarian ressurection) and auset (the goddess) as well. these all representing various schools of thought. so you will see the disciplines with ptah at the center there.

i've noticed that the initiates of nile valley high culture (outside of metu neter) tend to focus on narratives where ptah is the central and principal god; and ra an aspect of this god.

nibs said:
(omowalejabali) - What I find interesting is how "Medu Neter" proponents speak of "Ra" as the principle "GOD" when in fact "Ra" was a later creation during the early Dynastic Era and even before many Kings described themselves with the title "Son of Ra' an earlier designation was "Son of Ptah".

ra isn't really the principle god. ra is the principle god of the physical aspect of creation, thus ra is seen as that initial bridge between the physical and purely spiritual; and the sustainer of the life-force energy within the physical realm. within the purely spiritual realm there is still higher levels of distinction, from nun which is pure potential and completely unmanifest spiritual realm, to amun which is the source of all the spiritual energy.

ptah is mentioned briefly.

outside of the metu neter, muata ashby has books that try to encompass the various schools of thought within kemet, so he has books that focus individually on ra (pert em heru & anunian theology), or amun (waset theology), or ptah (menefer theology), and also on djehuti (serpent power), ausar (ausiarian ressurection) and auset (the goddess) as well. these all representing various schools of thought. so you will see the disciplines with ptah at the center there.

i've noticed that the initiates of nile valley high culture (outside of metu neter) tend to focus on narratives where ptah is the central and principal god; and ra an aspect of this god.

As you stated..."ptah is mentioned briefly"....yet, during tha long period from King Menes until the 18th Dynasty "PTAH" was considered the primary Diety among the "initiated" up until the reign of Hatsheptut and the Temple of Denderah.

This was due largely to the fact that what many now refer to as "Khemetic" or "metu neter" as preceeded by the "Memphite Theology" before a power shift into Thebes, leading the the so-called "Thebean Rescension" in which "Amun-Re" became the principal deity among the PRIESTHOOD which rebelled against Akhenaten who actually had sought to reverse THEIR "reforms". This is why he built temples OUTSITE of the proximity of Thebes.

since you have "noticed that the initiates of nile valley high culture (outside of metu neter) tend to focus on narratives where ptah is the central and principal god; an ra an aspect of this god" then my point needs no further elaboration except to note that what this also means is that the language of "metu neter" is NOT as "universal" as alledged, nor can it be considered THE 'root language' but a derivative of the form which PREDATED it.

This is difficult for 'metu neter' proponents to accept because it calls into question other claims concerning the alledged "sole authority" of Ra Un Nefer Amen himself, and the legitimacy of even the reference of ALL AFRICAN PEOPLE as "khemetic" which is why one one hand, "Khemetic" refers to NILE VALLEY High culture centered at Thebes, while "Nubian" actually refers to an EARLIER "Triad" whose root, again, is based in the Congo Basin.

Furthermore, considering the short period of the THEBAN era, including the brief 19th dynasty, to now hold this as a reference again to ALL AFRICN PEOPLE is not accepted by MOST Continental Africans and for sure not among "Ethiopians", "Cu****es", or "Sudanese" who were at times subjected to "Khemetic" rule but who also had later ruled over "Khemet".

Peace!