Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and todays Nubians?

emanuel goodman said:
once again brother u are trying to find a reason not to link your self with our kemetic spirtual system. There are hundreds of tribes today throughtout africa today that currently study the lanquage and way of life of the neteru. YOU Have never addressed them the neteru and you probably will not ever. There were several Amun's (title) Amun-re(title).Names and personalities were often attributed to forces of the natural or neteru. Ra the first per son (per sound) through sound(vibrations) we were all created being born out of the primodal water (nun)after breaking free from the egg (the goose that laid the golden egg, also from which the concept of east ter or ish tar or Je zeus being born again and the plagrarization and usage of the egg. All of the aspects of the neteru are a part of you my brother our ancestors never seperated themselves from the creator They have love and respect for all of the attributes. neteru represented different manifestations of the creator. To be divine is to be one with nature which is according to cosmonogy every per sons responsibilty. YOU can not get over your concept of this ever living god which comes from the german Gut meaning lord or landlord. Stop putting your christianity belief system and meshing it with cosmonogoly if you are unable to do that u will forever be lost. Read with an open mind and heart and accept the love of your ancestors as they share there love for all of the attributes (physcial and spritual of the creator) . In the beginning there was the Amen(the hidden) the creation of god( the neteru) wadu hotep brother
Please specify which tribes in Africa today that read, write and speak ancient Egyptian.

Now that your question is absolutely answered...perhaps we all can find peace*

Music Producer said:
Please specify which tribes in Africa today that read, write and speak ancient Egyptian.

Hotep

The Dogon, Massie, Yoruba and the Zulu are among those who read, write and speak "Medu Neteru". The only way you can learn and know properly is to be excepted as a "Initiate" by one of the Spiritual Prist or Masters. But your heart must be pure. http://www.theearthcenter.com/

Ase`

Note: Know that the Medu Neteru is the universal language of all of the secret school of initiation through out so-called Africa. It has never been lost and every thing the ancient ancistors knew is kept by the keepers of the Right Knowledge or Spirituality. Wake up and Know Thy Self* AMUN

Well, I study the Dogon and know for a fact they have no written system. At least the last time I checked they didn’t.

I assume you mean Masai.
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&q=Masai&sa=N&tab=wi

The Masai do indeed show signs of being from ancient Egypt and do have an oral history of being migrated out of Egypt by being told they were going to a land flowing with milk and honey. Several of the jewelry they wear is actually Egyptian Hieroglyphs but the original meaning has mostly been lost. They know mostly see them as protection amulets or pretty ornaments.

The Yoruba and Zulu I will have to research more but I think the Zulu speak Swahili.

The reason you will not find any tribes speaking, reading and writing ancient Egyptian is because the language was lost until the discovery of the Rosetta Stone. In the days of Kemet being able to read and write was equivalent to a master art. The average Kemet citizen did not know how to read and write Egyptian Hieroglyphs because as you can see it takes a skill on top of a skill which would take many years to master. The average farmer and worker just did not have time for that sort of thing.

So I would be extremely surprised to find an African tribe in existence today that read, writes and communicates in the ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs as they originally was.

But your heart must be pure. http://www.theearthcenter.com/
I sent email to the web site owners, I don’t thank giving my money to people I know nothing about is the way to GOD. Why don’t you invite the brother to Destees chat room where we can experience his wisdom? Or would he charge us for that to?

What does your leader say about Akhenaten and his wisdom?

(Music Producer) - The reason you will not find any tribes speaking, reading and writing ancient Egyptian is because the language was lost until the discovery of the Rosetta Stone. In the days of Kemet being able to read and write was equivalent to a master art.

lost to europeans. the claim is that kemetian priests continued to practice the kemetian spiritual doctrines and were forced to go underground due to persecution.
additionally, the claim is that there was a broader spiritual connection across africa so that among various african peoples there were the initiated that could speak, read and write medu. not that there are entire tribes that do so.

lost to europeans. the claim is that kemetian priests continued to practice the kemetian spiritual doctrines and were forced to go underground due to persecution.
additionally, the claim is that there was a broader spiritual connection across africa so that among various african peoples there were the initiated that could speak, read and write medu. not that there are entire tribes that do so.
Well, ok maaan, what ever you say………

What do these Kemetian priest say about Akhenaten.

I would like more detail about Kemet ancient history as to what happen to the people of Akhetaten, not the basic stuff I can get from reading books but the good stuff that the white man don’t know about. Also I would like to see some Egyptian antiquities that these priest should have from when the ancestors went underground.