Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and todays Nubians?

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
SAMURAI36 said:
Don't keep shirking the issue.

And don't keep attacking us with rules that you are not willing to following.

The same group of "********" that tells you that Ankhen-Aten was Moses, is the same group of "********" that tells me that the Hyksos were White.

"Do you realize that?"

"Do you understand what you are doing?"

These Devils went to the same schools, sit in the same underground think-tanks. And they would all spit on both of us, for making the assertion that the Black man is responsible for creating anything.

So it's simple: if we can't use these "racist ********" to prove our point, then you can't either.

Is that a Deal?
As long as I am doing the work to advance the ancient black involvement of African people today and showing our brothers and sisters how we once ruled the whole earth, I am doing a good works that starts to remove White Supremacy.

Can you say the same of your works?

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:
As long as I am doing the work to advance the ancient black involvement of African people today and showing our brothers and sisters how we once ruled the whole earth, I am doing a good works that starts to remove White Supremacy.

Can you say the same of your works?
Yep, sure can. I can say whatever you can say.

ANUK_AUSAR

Nov 2, 2005
When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the white man wrote the Old Testament, someone is going to challenge that.

Yes, most notably, Black people who believe in the truth of the Old Testament.

The words "Old Testament" do not exist in any African language, nor do the words "In the Beginning..."

We have "Bre****h Bra Elohim", which is a Hebrew term, but Hebrew is an Indo-European juxtaposition upon the earlier, African, Canaanite language.

These are facts of history, and the further you go back, the further you see that the Kabbalistical concepts of the Canaanites such as are epitomized in the cosmogony of Sanchionathon have been co-opted by Hittites and Amorites, who became your beloved Hebrews.

This is *all* that the Metu Neter says about the subject, not that the white man created the concept of God.

Now, as to God, which one? The word that is used uniformly in the Old Testament, "God", is not of African but of European origin. The different names for God in the Hebrew account of Genesis were all covered up by "the white man" for whom you harbor such self-destructive hate.

You don't even know what you're saying.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching a white man set on the throne of Egypt before the Roman Occupation, someone is going to challenge that.

They can challenge it all they want, but before Rome there were the Greeks, before the Greeks, there were the Persians. Before the Persians, there were the Libyans (YUP I SAID IT) and before them, the Hyksos.

White people have sat on the throne of Egypt, whether in Men-Nefer or in Avaris. We have never considered theirs to be legitimate Dynasties, so your criticism in this case is no more effective than claiming that we believe the Roman occupiers to have been Sons of Ra.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the Hyksos were white people, someone is going to challenge that.

The same could be said when Dogon Hyksos Garamantean followers claim that the language of the Hyksos is "somehow related" to that of proto-dynastic Kamau.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the white man was the founder of Kemet, someone is going to challenge that.

LOL @ this straw man. Nobody ever said that a white man was the founder of Kamit. You need to learn how to debate properly.

When Metu Neter followers use web pages that are clearly against Afrocentric philosophy of Kemet, I hope to GOD someone challenges that.

"Afrocentrists" such as George GM James, Yosef Ben-Jochannan, John Henrik Clarke, John G. Jackson etc. ALL have drawn HEAVILY upon white sources which clearly preferred a white or Semitic origin to several African civilizations without blinking. You don't know what you're talking about.

You need to just face the fact that "white people" are inextricable from certain matters of antiquity, unless you're ready to coalesce a fund for African people to re-purchase every item of African history in white hands, just to avoid falling victim to the same "flaw of white sources" that you've accused me of, in your positioning me against the formative Afrocentrists, all who have done the same, and more, than me in this sense.

Hetep.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
these discussions have been a very long running joke.
how much longer need it go on? how many words do you spend on someone who does not hear? how much can you show somebody who does not want to see?
no issue will ever be resolved. no minds will be changed.
no corrections will be accepted. how much more? how much time do you have?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
nibs said:
(omowalejabali)

you have raised excellent points, lets try to address them and clarify the isssue.

(omowalejabali) - To even assert that "it was practiced by ancient Nubians" is somewhat dishonest

completely valid point. i'm using the language of others, not my own. in this thread, music producer questioned the claim that metu neter was practiced by nubians in africa today. i believe this is the original quote he was referencing:
http://www.rootsandrooted.org/ausar_auset.htm
The Ausar Auset Society is a Pan African Religious organization founded in 1973. As Legend would have it, Ra Un Nefer Amen developed a congenial relationship with Oba Adefunmi and began to consult the Ifa Oracle through the Oba for the purpose of organizing the spiritual experiences and messages he was clearly receiving from the Spiritual realm. Those consultations shaped some early organizational structure and comparative religious studies that resulted in the Society. Again, as legend would have it, a small group of Orisa priests (Ol'Orisa) were beseeched by Kemetic Sheps (Ancestors) to assist Amen in the establishment of what most consider the only legitimate revival of Egyptian spirituality outside of the relatively underground Nubian community that survives in North Africa. They helped develop and train the core group of original Society priests. Prior to this tradition, some say that Ra Un Nefer Amen was the former head of the Rosicrucian Anthroposophical League.

the term "nubian" in this context arises from that description; and is basically used as a generic term for african there.
there is no reason to think that these teachings were universal within kemet, and were also practiced in nubia.
we know that the nubians shared a few gods with kemet but had their own practices and understandings of things.
we know that across kemet, the various priesthoods across various cities had their own particular interpretations; favored particular cosmogenies and gods. we can see where the characters in the creation stories and myths change and understand how this reflects different political struggles; as well as symbolic shifts in thought...etc.

here we don't disagree.

muata ashby has books dedicated to various schools of philosophy, focusing on different gods and combinations of god. thus the variance is better reflected there. if you look at the "legend" cited above about the spirits that helped with the medu neter...it is actually pretty clear that ra's work is only a continuation of one group and not necessarily universal across kemet.

(omowalejabali) - "Nubians" were depicted in "Egyptian" art as "Negroes". Thus it is totally erroneous today to consider "Nubians" as "Khemetic".

actually many of the depictions showed nubians in the exact same dress and postures as kemetians; indicating the greater connection. the depictions varied; but the earliest portrayed the two as virtually identical.

(omowalejabali) - Ironically, claims that the "Nommo" represent "Neteru" or that the "Dogon" were practiced/or continue to practice "medu neter" or speak the "Mother Tongue" is a total fabrication and complete FALLACY.

For one, if the knowledge was actually retained by a "secret society" how could it then be published by a member of the ROSICRUCIAN Order

!!!

actually, metu neter books, and r.u.n.a.'s teachings are seen as a revival of ancient traditions that he undertook with guidance. in contrast, the underground practitioners of nile valley high culture are seen as a continuation of the original traditions of a people that were once exiled. so the claims attributed to the one group are not related to the specific teachings of r.u.n.a.

(omowalejabali) - I am not merely suggesting "the metu neter gets the symbolism wrong" but there is another explanation written within the written "metu neter" itself.

if you wish to touch specifically on which of the teachings in the metu neter are incorrect, then do so. currently you are arguing politics. let's go over what is and isn't in the metu neter:

a mystery god (spook):

our friend the music producer is looking for a mystery god to worship. unfortunately for him there is no mystery god in the metu neter. god did not create the universe to watch it and pass judgement. god has created the universe to experience, and thus exists within the creation. it is up for man to connect with and cultivate the divine consciousness within; and establish divine order below, on earth.

man

there are no prophets chosen by a mystery god, man can become aware of divine consciousness and thus exist in harmony with divine order. the "ausar man" has reached this level of consciousness, realized his own divine potential and thus controls his own future.

life

life is not a test, it is an opportunity to experience. the "ausar man" has the ability to choose to continue experiencing or to return to a higher mode of existence.

nature

realizing these higher modes of consciousness brings man back in tune with nature, and facilitates higher mental and psychic abilities including divination/prophecy...communicating with one's ancestors...etc.

immortality

unlike the pert em heru and older coffin and pyramid texts; the metu neter books consider immortality as the survival of one's identity across incarnations. even with that more limited definition, the metu neter does not focus on this principle and takes reincarnations almost for granted.
in contrast, the general theme of the pert em heru...etc seems to be attaining immortality by preventing future human incarnations, and allowing one's spirit (identity) and soul to move on to a more divine "god-like" existence without being emcumbered with a physical incarnation.

imho this is a significant break in doctrine, as the metu neter is more focused on establishing divine order below, and while it recognizes a path back to divinity or higher forms of existence...that is not the focus.

that is my summary of the conclusions/interpretations that the metu neter teaches...

so, omowalejabali...in terms of doctrine...what would you say the metu neter is getting wrong?

more specifically, let's return to this:
(omowalejabali) - For one, if the knowledge was actually retained by a "secret society" how could it then be published by a member of the ROSICRUCIAN Order

what are you implying with that? are you suggesting that the doctrine of ra un nefer amen is actually some false european doctrine rebadged with kemetian characters? why the focus on "rosicrucian order"?

Quote:

"currently you are arguing politics. let's go over what is and isn't in the metu neter."

i don't think i dealt with before, not did i answer your last several questions. the reason fo this is because i did not feel that continuing the path i was headed would have produced a resolution to some issues so i left them unsettled. i have chosen to look deeper into ashby's teachings as you suggested before attempting to answer the question you posited. i am not finished yet but from checking other cites, my arguing politics is a response to others who have done the same exact thing before me. and in review these 'politics' are indicative of the difference in teachings between asby and nefer amen themselves. 'im sure some folks know what those are but i have been waiting for them to elaborate here as they have done elsewhere.

peace...

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Music Producer said:
Nibs:
Omowalejabali:

Depending upon which prospective of the tribes that made-up Egypt you are coming from and Dynasty. Now do you see why Akhenaten setout to change and culminate all of the scattered theories of Kemet, mainly to stop the people from fighting and hinder religious takeover of government. But in doing so he became the target of assault.

In my study of Kemet Cosmology when you stand back and look at it as a whole it is complete chaos and anarchy. This is because most people when studying Kemet / Egypt religion fail to realize they are looking at religious or cosmology ideals that covers about 8000 years of history and spans the reign of mutable tribes and people who all had their own derivative concepts of Cosmology.

We act as if religion, cosmology, cosmogony has not the ability to be corrupted. To solve this problem one would have to study the constant of all the theologies in Kemet from its origin. In doing so you find One constant, and that is the Supreme Being, no mater what the name of that Supreme Being is. From the point of view of the Supreme Being of all the cosmologies of Kemet Akhenaten setout to finalize Kemet theology and establish it as one unified religious force. Akhenaten and several, well behaved Amun Priests and studies of theology wrote the Holy Scriptures. What I mean by, “well behaved Priests” are those priests that did not use religion as a means to take over government and gain power. But even in the Holy Scriptures we continue to see the theological differences manifests between these priests that followed Akhenaten as Pharaoh or Chef authority over the final say so of a book that would unite Kemet in One GOD. You can see the different manifestations of the Supreme Being from the point of view of the Kemet Priests as the Yahwist, Elohist, Priestly and Deuteronomist.

Akhenaten’s plan was working and going good, Akhetaten became one of the wealthiest cities of Egypt. It was puling in so much wealth and resources from people all over the country and beyond Egypt that Akhenaten started covering the walls with gold leaf and many armies from Egypt and tributaries constantly sent letters to Akhenaten for resources and troops, you can get a feeling of how great Akhetaten became through reading ISBN 0-8018-4251-4, The Amarna Letters.

All was good until the thug Amun Priesthood that Akhenaten had relinquished there position because they were hustling religion and only interested in taking over government for power got so jealous and vengeful that they attacked members of Akhenaten’s family, even attempting to assassinate Akhenaten himself and establishing a cults that saw Akhenaten as what we would call Lucifer today.

They began infiltrating the courts of Akhenaten, so much so that they were able to murder both his daughters. The main person suspected of being the betrayer within Akhenaten’s courts was Lord Ay.
to answer your question, yes, i do see why Akhenaten attempted to consolidate the different religious forms into an absolute monism. i agree with most of what you stated but two of his daughters did survive. i posted some information on one of them in another thread but have withheld the name of the second daughter and shall keep that "within the family" so to say.

I also have concluded that it is true that "the main person suspected of being the betrayer within Akhenaten's courts was Lord Ay", but the actual culprit seemingly was his Queen Tiye herself who held the real Power within the royal family ever since she served as co-regent when young Akhenaten was the ceremonial figure-head of state.

The significance of the Amarna Revolution was that it gave primacy within the Priesthood to the role of the women, the High Priestess, reminescent of the early dynasty of Unas. When Diop spoke concerning Akhenaten returning to the early Memphite theology, this went back to a period when Sekhmet and Unut were of more significance within the "pantheon" and the absolute monism incorporated a "pantheism" in which the female form of neteru was of primary importance and Akhenaten himself subjected himself to a ceremonial position while granting the Amarna Priestesses, especially his major and minor wives and daughters, also with the primary function of handling the affairs of the political state bureacracy and administration.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
jamesfrmphilly said:
these discussions have been a very long running joke.
how much longer need it go on? how many words do you spend on someone who does not hear? how much can you show somebody who does not want to see?
no issue will ever be resolved. no minds will be changed.
no corrections will be accepted. how much more? how much time do you have?
i understand the sentiment and at first was of similar opinion. however, i can only speak for myself and state that my mind has changed in several respects, the chief one is that through further investigation i now have a better understanding of the medu myeet, the shetaut nefer and the concept of neterianism not so much by what has been debated here but moreso by what has not been discussed but discovered by reading through the lines, so to say, and doing further independent study. i have learned a few things through this interaction from others, but what has happened for the most part is that a few individuals have moreso influenced me to look at a few things differently. i now have a higher respect for those individuals and shall reserve comment at this point for others. i'm sure that the more others investigate and study into the 'mystery system' that some long standing mis-conceptions will further expose themselves.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍