Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and todays Nubians?

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
I'm beginning to see a terrible trend, of people attacking the theology of Metu Neter, without actually having conducted a thorough study of the theology prior to doing so.
No, this is not true………
What you are seeing is a trend in questioning the methods being used to gain membership by promoters of the Metu Neter.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the white man wrote the Old Testament, someone is going to challenge that.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching a white man set on the throne of Egypt before the Roman Occupation, someone is going to challenge that.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the Hyksos were white people, someone is going to challenge that.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the white man was the founder of Kemet, someone is going to challenge that.

When Metu Neter followers use web pages that are clearly against Afrocentric philosophy of Kemet, I hope to GOD someone challenges that.

As you can see it is not the Metu Neter that is being questioned but it is your methods of handing over extremely important peaces of our ancestors history to the white man that is being challenged.

I will be the first Negro to stand tall and shout, even scream from the crowed, “A Cracker did not set on the Throne of Egypt until the coming of the Roman Occupation”.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:
No, this is not true………
What you are seeing is a trend in questioning the methods being used to gain membership by promoters of the Metu Neter.
That's not in fact what I am seeing. Firstly, no one here is attempting to "gain membership".

Except maybe...........You.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the white man wrote the Old Testament, someone is going to challenge that.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching a white man set on the throne of Egypt before the Roman Occupation, someone is going to challenge that.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the Hyksos were white people, someone is going to challenge that.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the white man was the founder of Kemet, someone is going to challenge that.
More falsehoods and fallacies from you.

Firstly, none of us have a "faith". If you truly had an understanding of how Metu Neter works (it's painfully evident, with each subsequent and consecutive post that you make on the subject, that you don't), then you would know that "faith" is immaterial to us, because it's non-exsistent in this particular system of ATR.

Thus, there is nothing to "amplify".

Secondly, just because someone (you) challenges that, does not make that challenge correct, or our perspectives less so. And continuously posting Bible verses is not proof of anything.

When Metu Neter followers use web pages that are clearly against Afrocentric philosophy of Kemet, I hope to GOD someone challenges that.
This is funny, since I just admonished you for doing the very same thing, and instead of reponding to this admonishment, you sought to call me a "cheerleader".

Did you, or did you not used to site the racist theories of white "scholars" such as ROHL and a few others, as "proof" of your beliefs?

True or false?

If true, then you are in no position to admonish or criticize anyone for this, when a good 90% of your ideas come from white people.

I asked you before, and I'll ask you again: show and prove a Black scholar that supports your view of the Hyksos, et-al......present a web-page, a book, a lecture, anything.

Otherwise, keep your false critiques to yourself.

As you can see it is not the Metu Neter that is being questioned but it is your methods of handing over extremely important peaces of our ancestors history to the white man that is being challenged.
#1) Please learn how to spell. A typo here in there is fine, but your statements lose whatever validity they might have, when you can't even perform the the simplest task of syntax placement.

#2) Since it's being increasingly established that you don't in fact know nor understand the nature of Metu Neter as a system, then you are in no position to discern how any "important PIECE of our ancestors' history", certainly as it relates to Metu Neter (which is an "important PIECE of our ancestors' history", in and of itself) is being "handed over".

I will be the first Negro to stand tall and shout, even scream from the crowed, “A Cracker did not set on the Throne of Egypt until the coming of the Roman Occupation”.
Wow, you're a "NEGRO"?? Awesome. :great:

Any conscious Black person worth their weight in knowledge, knows that we are not Negroes, and also knows why we should refrain from calling ourselves such.

But hey, do you. :yo:

Just know that with your actions and statements, from the blatant to the subtle, you continue to tell on yourself.

So by all means, continue........We're listening. :gossip:

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Did you, or did you not used to site the racist theories of white "scholars" such as ROHL and a few others, as "proof" of your beliefs?
Yes, I absolutely did and continue to do so. But I do not use their point of view to promote a white man set on the throne of Egypt before the Roman Occupation. What I use from their work is information that shows the connection between Kemet and the Holy Scriptures or Old Testament, the connection that show the Holy Scriptures were written from the works of Akhenaten and highly possibly were actually written by Akhenaten.

Akhenaten was a black African Pharaoh, thus what I spread from information from these white scholars such as Rohl and Osman is the spreading of ancient Black rule, Black presence, Black involvement and African knowledge.

I am currently reading “Lost Worlds of Africa”, author James Wellard in which the author reveals his own prejudice against black people. But as the author discovers more and more of the Fezzan nations his races ideals continue but he cannot reject the overwhelming evidence that he had been lied to about the race of the Garamantes Peoples.

A study was done on the ancient skull of a King of the Garamantes Peoples. Several measurements were taken of the skull. They concluded that the Garamantes and the Tuareg Tribes of today are the exact same people. This would be the Tuareg Peoples inhabiting the Fezzan region today.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&q=Tuareg&sa=N&tab=wi

Those people are African and due to the rock art and the religion of the Hyksos, I suspect they are the ones that were the Hyksos of Egypt. Also realize the images of them today reflect them after the Roman and Muslim rule. Thus you will see some faces of them that are now mixed.

All of this information that I am showing you about our people was sparked by some white explorers words in a book.

You have to realize that the Dark Skinned people of the earth experienced a Dark Age. While we were in this Dark Age, the white man was recording what he was seeing and the people he was interacting with. Those records reveal a lot of our lost history. Some of them even reveal the lies that several European Historians have told, such as showing Libyans as Caucasian in re-copied Egyptian antiquates.

If you do not know how to take the white mans works and use them against him and reveal his lies, then you need to get out of the business because you are not smart enough to challenge the lies and cultural rape the white man has committed against our race.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:
Yes, I absolutely did and continue to do so. But I do not use their point of view to promote a white man set on the throne of Egypt before the Roman Occupation. What I use from their work is information that shows the connection between Kemet and the Holy Scriptures or Old Testament, the connection that show the Holy Scriptures were written from the works of Akhenaten and highly possibly were actually written by Akhenaten.
So what?

The person that you are alleging claims against, is allegedly (though I don't agree) doing precisely what you are doing: using siting sources and people who are notoriously racist, and have no interest whatsoever in the academic furtherment of Black people.

You are thus no less guilty than you claim that he is--all the more so, actually.

Just because you pick a portion that interests you, and that you think fits your POV, doesn't alleviate you of your guilt on the issue.

Either follow your own admonishments, and stop siting white people for any reason, or stop admonishing others for doing the very same. It's just that simple.

Every "scholar" you've sited this far, is white. Thus, if you can site them, we can too. You're playing dirty pool, by trying to take from us, the same sources that you use. This is the White man's game at its best (or worst).

Your admonishments are all the more duplicitous, when you NEVER site any info from established Black scholars--something that we do all the time here.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
The person that you are alleging claims against, is allegedly (though I don't agree) doing precisely what you are doing: using siting sources and people who are notoriously racist, and have no interest whatsoever in the academic furtherment of Black people.
I agree, thus why do you help them in stealing our ancestral history by teaching black people the Hyksos were Caucasian?

You as being a black person have absolutely no reason for asserting such a claim when the Hyksos ruled Kemet for more then 100 years. And can linguistically be linked to the people that founded Kemet.

Do you realize you are telling our young black brothers and sisters that a white man was the founder of the greatest African nation that ever existed?

Do you realize that?
Do you understand what you are doing?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Music Producer said:
I will be the first Negro to stand tall and shout, even scream from the crowed,
A Cracker did not set on the Throne of Egypt until the coming of the Roman Occupation”.
and what difference will that make? of what value is that statement? how does that apply to present day reality?
it seems to me that you are on an endless escape from reality.
that is counter productive.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
jamesfrmphilly said:
and what difference will that make? of what value is that statement? how does that apply to present day reality?
it seems to me that you are on an endless escape from reality.
that is counter productive.
A man that has no past or history becomes a lost soul, a monster of self destruction.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Music Producer said:
A man that has no past or history becomes a lost soul, a monster of self destruction.
and a man who spends all his time buried in the past has no relevance to the current day.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:
I agree, thus why do you help them in stealing our ancestral history by teaching black people the Hyksos were Caucasian?

You as being a black person have absolutely no reason for asserting such a claim when the Hyksos ruled Kemet for more then 100 years. And can linguistically be linked to the people that founded Kemet.

Do you realize you are telling our young black brothers and sisters that a white man was the founder of the greatest African nation that ever existed?

Do you realize that?
Do you understand what you are doing?
Don't keep shirking the issue.

And don't keep attacking us with rules that you are not willing to following.

The same group of "********" that tells you that Ankhen-Aten was Moses, is the same group of "********" that tells me that the Hyksos were White.

"Do you realize that?"

"Do you understand what you are doing?"

These Devils went to the same schools, sit in the same underground think-tanks. And they would all spit on both of us, for making the assertion that the Black man is responsible for creating anything.

So it's simple: if we can't use these "racist ********" to prove our point, then you can't either.

Is that a Deal?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍