Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and todays Nubians?

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
SAMURAI36 said:
Don't keep shirking the issue.

And don't keep attacking us with rules that you are not willing to following.

The same group of "********" that tells you that Ankhen-Aten was Moses, is the same group of "********" that tells me that the Hyksos were White.

"Do you realize that?"

"Do you understand what you are doing?"

These Devils went to the same schools, sit in the same underground think-tanks. And they would all spit on both of us, for making the assertion that the Black man is responsible for creating anything.

So it's simple: if we can't use these "racist ********" to prove our point, then you can't either.

Is that a Deal?
As long as I am doing the work to advance the ancient black involvement of African people today and showing our brothers and sisters how we once ruled the whole earth, I am doing a good works that starts to remove White Supremacy.

Can you say the same of your works?

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:
As long as I am doing the work to advance the ancient black involvement of African people today and showing our brothers and sisters how we once ruled the whole earth, I am doing a good works that starts to remove White Supremacy.

Can you say the same of your works?
Yep, sure can. I can say whatever you can say.

ANUK_AUSAR

Nov 2, 2005
When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the white man wrote the Old Testament, someone is going to challenge that.

Yes, most notably, Black people who believe in the truth of the Old Testament.

The words "Old Testament" do not exist in any African language, nor do the words "In the Beginning..."

We have "Bre****h Bra Elohim", which is a Hebrew term, but Hebrew is an Indo-European juxtaposition upon the earlier, African, Canaanite language.

These are facts of history, and the further you go back, the further you see that the Kabbalistical concepts of the Canaanites such as are epitomized in the cosmogony of Sanchionathon have been co-opted by Hittites and Amorites, who became your beloved Hebrews.

This is *all* that the Metu Neter says about the subject, not that the white man created the concept of God.

Now, as to God, which one? The word that is used uniformly in the Old Testament, "God", is not of African but of European origin. The different names for God in the Hebrew account of Genesis were all covered up by "the white man" for whom you harbor such self-destructive hate.

You don't even know what you're saying.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching a white man set on the throne of Egypt before the Roman Occupation, someone is going to challenge that.

They can challenge it all they want, but before Rome there were the Greeks, before the Greeks, there were the Persians. Before the Persians, there were the Libyans (YUP I SAID IT) and before them, the Hyksos.

White people have sat on the throne of Egypt, whether in Men-Nefer or in Avaris. We have never considered theirs to be legitimate Dynasties, so your criticism in this case is no more effective than claiming that we believe the Roman occupiers to have been Sons of Ra.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the Hyksos were white people, someone is going to challenge that.

The same could be said when Dogon Hyksos Garamantean followers claim that the language of the Hyksos is "somehow related" to that of proto-dynastic Kamau.

When Metu Neter followers amplify their faith through teaching the white man was the founder of Kemet, someone is going to challenge that.

LOL @ this straw man. Nobody ever said that a white man was the founder of Kamit. You need to learn how to debate properly.

When Metu Neter followers use web pages that are clearly against Afrocentric philosophy of Kemet, I hope to GOD someone challenges that.

"Afrocentrists" such as George GM James, Yosef Ben-Jochannan, John Henrik Clarke, John G. Jackson etc. ALL have drawn HEAVILY upon white sources which clearly preferred a white or Semitic origin to several African civilizations without blinking. You don't know what you're talking about.

You need to just face the fact that "white people" are inextricable from certain matters of antiquity, unless you're ready to coalesce a fund for African people to re-purchase every item of African history in white hands, just to avoid falling victim to the same "flaw of white sources" that you've accused me of, in your positioning me against the formative Afrocentrists, all who have done the same, and more, than me in this sense.

Hetep.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
these discussions have been a very long running joke.
how much longer need it go on? how many words do you spend on someone who does not hear? how much can you show somebody who does not want to see?
no issue will ever be resolved. no minds will be changed.
no corrections will be accepted. how much more? how much time do you have?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: