Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and todays Nubians?

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
The person that you are alleging claims against, is allegedly (though I don't agree) doing precisely what you are doing: using siting sources and people who are notoriously racist, and have no interest whatsoever in the academic furtherment of Black people.
I agree, thus why do you help them in stealing our ancestral history by teaching black people the Hyksos were Caucasian?

You as being a black person have absolutely no reason for asserting such a claim when the Hyksos ruled Kemet for more then 100 years. And can linguistically be linked to the people that founded Kemet.

Do you realize you are telling our young black brothers and sisters that a white man was the founder of the greatest African nation that ever existed?

Do you realize that?
Do you understand what you are doing?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Music Producer said:
I will be the first Negro to stand tall and shout, even scream from the crowed,
A Cracker did not set on the Throne of Egypt until the coming of the Roman Occupation”.
and what difference will that make? of what value is that statement? how does that apply to present day reality?
it seems to me that you are on an endless escape from reality.
that is counter productive.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
jamesfrmphilly said:
and what difference will that make? of what value is that statement? how does that apply to present day reality?
it seems to me that you are on an endless escape from reality.
that is counter productive.
A man that has no past or history becomes a lost soul, a monster of self destruction.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Music Producer said:
A man that has no past or history becomes a lost soul, a monster of self destruction.
and a man who spends all his time buried in the past has no relevance to the current day.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Music Producer said:
I agree, thus why do you help them in stealing our ancestral history by teaching black people the Hyksos were Caucasian?

You as being a black person have absolutely no reason for asserting such a claim when the Hyksos ruled Kemet for more then 100 years. And can linguistically be linked to the people that founded Kemet.

Do you realize you are telling our young black brothers and sisters that a white man was the founder of the greatest African nation that ever existed?

Do you realize that?
Do you understand what you are doing?
Don't keep shirking the issue.

And don't keep attacking us with rules that you are not willing to following.

The same group of "********" that tells you that Ankhen-Aten was Moses, is the same group of "********" that tells me that the Hyksos were White.

"Do you realize that?"

"Do you understand what you are doing?"

These Devils went to the same schools, sit in the same underground think-tanks. And they would all spit on both of us, for making the assertion that the Black man is responsible for creating anything.

So it's simple: if we can't use these "racist ********" to prove our point, then you can't either.

Is that a Deal?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz