Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and todays Nubians?

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Something occurred to me about three days ago. In all of this talk about Metu Neter, I have read the book but started skimming it again because I have drawn a blank on remembering where the author actually says it was practiced by Nubians “today”. Even in skimming the book I can’t find the words. What I do find is where the author says, “it was practiced by ancient Nubians”, not necessarily meaning it is practices and he gained his information from Nubians of today.

If someone remembers where the author actually reveals that the Metu Neter is practiced by Nubians of today in the desert somewhere, could you please give me the chapter and page number from vol 1 or 2?

I think we are misrepresenting again.

But I might be wrong.
:book:

nibs

Jun 18, 2006
medu neter simply means "words of the gods". nile valley high culture is practiced today, and cats still speak, read and write medu over in africa and some in the u.s. as well.

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
with respect study brother

once again brother u are trying to find a reason not to link your self with our kemetic spirtual system. There are hundreds of tribes today throughtout africa today that currently study the lanquage and way of life of the neteru. YOU Have never addressed them the neteru and you probably will not ever. There were several Amun's (title) Amun-re(title).Names and personalities were often attributed to forces of the natural or neteru. Ra the first per son (per sound) through sound(vibrations) we were all created being born out of the primodal water (nun)after breaking free from the egg (the goose that laid the golden egg, also from which the concept of east ter or ish tar or Je zeus being born again and the plagrarization and usage of the egg. All of the aspects of the neteru are a part of you my brother our ancestors never seperated themselves from the creator They have love and respect for all of the attributes. neteru represented different manifestations of the creator. To be divine is to be one with nature which is according to cosmonogy every per sons responsibilty. YOU can not get over your concept of this ever living god which comes from the german Gut meaning lord or landlord. Stop putting your christianity belief system and meshing it with cosmonogoly if you are unable to do that u will forever be lost. Read with an open mind and heart and accept the love of your ancestors as they share there love for all of the attributes (physcial and spritual of the creator) . In the beginning there was the Amen(the hidden) the creation of god( the neteru) wadu hotep brother

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Music Producer said:
Something occurred to me about three days ago. In all of this talk about Metu Neter, I have read the book but started skimming it again because I have drawn a blank on remembering where the author actually says it was practiced by Nubians “today”. Even in skimming the book I can’t find the words. What I do find is where the author says, “it was practiced by ancient Nubians”, not necessarily meaning it is practices and he gained his information from Nubians of today.

If someone remembers where the author actually reveals that the Metu Neter is practiced by Nubians of today in the desert somewhere, could you please give me the chapter and page number from vol 1 or 2?

I think we are misrepresenting again.

But I might be wrong.
:book:
rather than critiquing the metu neter you should do an affirmation of the book that you believe in.
as it is, with these challenges to other peoples beliefs you are disturbing the peace here.
no one is obligated to prove anything to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SAMURAI36 Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter: The Complete Set Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 10
M Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Volume 6 Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 1
MzSunKissed Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Finding the Metu Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 5
jamesfrmphilly Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : metu neter webinar Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 3
P Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Interested in Metu Neter. Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
Feather Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What Does the Metu Neter Say About Abstinence? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 108
gogounited Black Spirituality Religion : Vortex-based Mathematics and Metu Neter Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
S Black People : The Metu Neter & The Hermetica Black People Open Forum 0
K Black People : Metu Neter Vol. 4 - now available Black People Open Forum 2
K Black Spirituality Religion : My Metu Neter Reading: Haiti Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Jahari Kavi Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question about Metu Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 16
G Black Spirituality Religion : Is Metu Neter a good starting point? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
A Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter vol. 3 Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 8
thePreacher Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Will Smith & the Metu Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 1
M Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Vol 3 Available on Taui site Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 1
H Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter and You Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 73
D Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Oracle question Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
A Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Seeking students of Metu Neter Who Have Incarnation Objective Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
H Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : What compares to Metu Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
OmowaleX Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Question concerning the metu neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 45
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 17 - The Dieties Of The Metu Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Accuracy of the Metu Neter Oracle? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 29
M Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Followers Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 120
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Can the Metu Neter Liberate Black People? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 30
M Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Purpose of Metu Neter: Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 165
H Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : The word Metu Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 175
M Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter followers’ contradiction Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 73
jamesfrmphilly Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : what's the difference betwn metu neter vol I & II? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 18
M Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 3
E Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Regulation of the Body's cyclical forces according to METU NETER Vol. 1&2 Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 1
river Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Book Descussion - Chapter One Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 34
river Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Book Discussion - Author's Preface Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 7
K Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Metu Neter Book Discussion Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 80
K Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : METU NETER Book Discussion Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 14
HODEE Black People : What does METU mean? _ Art Images, and A Nice Mural on HerBrand Street in Europe Black People Open Forum 1
K Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Need help with a reading (Metu Oracle) Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 5
P Black Spirituality Religion : PICUTRES OF RA UN NEFER AMEN & HEHI METU RA ENKAMIT Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
Fine1952 Black People : Exposing The Dispute - Dr. Umar Johnson and Saa Neter Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : I The Neter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Spirituality Religion : Neter vs Neteru Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Appendix A - Sesh Metut Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Shetaut Neter Omowale Jabali 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : What is the meter neter? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 37
I Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Proper way to study Meter Neter? Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 119
candeesweet Black Poetry : Todays truth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MessiahBelovedAllah Black Poetry : A Poem for todays Honor day. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MessiahBelovedAllah Nation of Gods and Earths : Todays supreme mathematics Knowledge Born Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : d'angelo rips todays music..... Black Entertainment 0
crwn Black People : Todays menu will be.. Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Malcolm X would have been legally assasinated in todays world Black People Open Forum 0