Black Women : METOO

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Sisters: What has been your me to moment?

I was a new VP of a UAW local. My bosses boss had developed a reputation for being a hands on kinda guy with the females employees. No one complained, so in many's view it was no harm, no foul. On my watch, he changed in to a stone cold predator. It turns out he had problems in his home. He not only was henpecked ( happily ), he discovered his wife was having an affair, so he had one. With a ghetto skank. She got pregnant and went to his house and stuck him with child support. So, his cheating, dominatrix wife, put him out. He took this out on the females at work

He turned into the guy that demanded the females comply, or else. It was easy to track his pattern. But the unwritten rule there was, no one challenged "royalty" ( management ). The females were my friends, so, my chivalry kicked in. I went to him 1st, because, we were friends before his promotion. I had been invited to his house, etc. He was deeply religious. He told me, if I didn't mind my own business, I would get some too.

I made him my mission, as a warning to all managers

1st obstacle: The female head of HR said, she went thru it. They had to take it too.
2nd obstacle: I was going after a made man. Other members of management and supervision circled the wagons. Remember the rule was, you don't touch royalty. They came after me
3rd obstacle: Many of the sisters developed Stockholm syndrome. They identified with their captor. They accused me of making it a personal vendetta against

It took me one year of gathering evidence before it could get a permanent mark on his record. A reprimand. I had to expose the head of HR to do it. Another enemy. The victims wouldn't testify against him. Many defended him. "Why are you attacking this brother????" He specialized in single mothers. They had the most to lose. He fired three of them. They were more interested in getting their jobs back than winning arbitrations and law suits.

They came after me. It took me three year before I had enough evidence to go after him. He was falsifying records to set people up. I made copies of them over the years. I then filed an action with the Fed against the department and threatened to go public. Thus. making me public enemy #1. I gave them a choice. Him or their own *****. Of course they chose him. But it cost me a great deal. My career.

I had to use the evidence gathered to get my rightful promotions. He was repeatedly suspended and shipped out. I lost much respect for my colleagues

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back