Black Spirituality Religion : Metasexuality For Couples.

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Here are common sexual labels -Asexual · Bisexual · Heterosexual · Homosexual · Pansexual. So what in carnation is a Metasexual? Must like a "Pomosexual" one who doesn't wish to place their sexual experiences into a box- metasex is for anyone wishing to take their relationship to a next level- beyond the physical.

black_couple.jpg

Metasexual

The word metasexual is based upon the premise that the physical body, the physical world, and the physical act of sex are illusions.

This word refers to the hidden fields of sexuality that are above and beyond the physicality of sexual nature and activity. The coming together and co-mingling of two energetic magnetic bodies for the purpose of metasexual activity will inherently be perceived in the physical world only as a physical act or random spontaneous movements, increased breathing, random vocalization and intonation.

However, the two energetic fields that involved in the experience of this connection will perceive it as something spiritual, emotional, physical, and utterly life changing. These individuals will no longer be satisfied with sex purely on a physical level, as their consciousness is transformed and awakened to something higher and deeper both within themselves and the core of humanity.

These individuals will make better choices concerning potential partners, and will change their behaviors effortlessly to ones that are more conducive to peaceful and loving relationships.

Metasexuality, more often than not- is performed by highly spiritual and psychic people that have large bodies of distance between them. It is fact that some Women with Husbands and Boyfriends in prison have reported "visits" in the dreams of a sexual nature, only to have those visits confirmed later on by their mates. These Men would often times unconsciously project themselves psychically into the dream world of their spouses in order to gain sexual release.

In the community of higher spiritual sciences, "psychic rapists" are always a very serious concern. Not only are these Men and Women capable of penetrating walls and vast amounts of distance, but they can also penetrate auras and cause harm to young souls and extract energy from them.

It's not uncommon for someone well trained in psychic and tantric arts to brag about being able to give a Woman across the room an orgasm. This talent is a form of remote influencing, and it often referred to as "sexual remote influencing."

In truth, there is a form of metasexuality that goes into every relationship. It's the sex you have on the phone, text messages and even the internet.
Also known as "safe sex" but with a bonus. The practice of metasexuality helps to enhance chi, psi abilities and the imagination.

Three African Wives were sitting around complaining about their Gods and their Husbands because they always stayed away and were slow at returning home. The first Wife said I sing to my God each night but my Husband stays away longer and longer each day. The 2nd Wife said I feed my God sweet honey, but my Husband never returns sooner . The 3rd Wife said- my God is my Husband's penis, when I cry out to him with my vagina he always comes.

Interesting thread Meta,you always seem to spark my pilot.Just when I thought Destee was getting boring with the same old same old.

I swear we get our info from the same Source,you are definitely worthy of my recognition.

As for copulation over the net,I believe it is possible,happened to me once a few weeks ag:confused:f course it was in the Atral lol.

She was explaining to everybody of the positions she likes and I was like yep did that,uh huh did that too.The hard part is making the choice of should I just keep this on an Astral level or get into some Olivia Newton.You usually know....

Just when I thought Destee was getting boring with the same old same old.

44Reasons,

Bearing in mind your previous disparaging remarks in certain threads, are you naturally this abrasive and socially unaware, or are you simply determined to tick people off?

You claim to be an Indigo being, and I understand that with the strong bias towards the masculine energy, you would naturally be somewhat coarse, unlike someone like Metasaience, who say happened to be a Rainbow being.

So which is it? it would really help to know either way.

Cheers,
Alexandra

Queen Alexandra, I'm not even sure what a "rainbow being" is, but I know what "rainbows" these days are used to be symbolize. Not me! Unless of course "Rainbow beings" are dealing with higher vibrational frequencies of thought?

I'd like you to share on this topic of "metasexuality" as well Queen. You know when we start talking about "remote sex" people on the internet might get nervous. My Queen and I debated over the question, "what keeps a metasexual from cheating?" Nothing. Just as nothing keeps anyone in a relationship from cheating, if a person doesn't want to cheat- they don't. Simple as that.

44Reasons, I heard Indigo Beings have amazing psychic abilities, knowing that it's easy to see how "astral sex" especially is possible.

I was given a word of caution by one of my Teachers very long ago. And this was when we were learning very minor psychic details about self. She said- sex on a physical level is only the result of how "aware" we are of the relationship with spirit/God and how that relationship is defined.

She also mentioned that, if we do engage in astral sex, or non-physical sex, just as we learn how to connect with that person mentally and spiritually, we have to learn how to "divorce" them properly when the relationship is over.

I never paid attention to the last warning.

Because the possibilities of engaging in non-physical psychic sex at that time for me was too exciting. Queen Alexandra often laughs at me when I tell these stories, but I was in a relationship very long ago with a very highly psychic Sistah in High School.

Her Father was psychic too. In fact, 3 weeks of dating and not one kiss because she would say her Father was watching her. She'd go home and he'd give her details about everything she was doing that day. When I did finally kiss her, I had to do it quickly and fast before the watchful eye of "Sauron" gazed into our direction.

I was always suspicious and skeptical about her abilities, but she was the only Female to date that could pull exacting what I was thinking out of my head. Even when I tried to change thought patterns to distract her. Could I imagine the level of power her Father had?

Everything we did in our relationship was to fool him. When I wrote her letters during the summer break, I had to write as female- in order to trick whatever powers working in his favor. He knew we were together, he just didn't want us to have sex. And as highly sexual Teens- he was my single worse enemy.

Eventually we developed a very sexual and spiritual bond. It started out as they always do with any couple, you start swapping stories about what you'd like to do with that other person either romantically or sexually. In time those ideas found their way into our dream lives. We would make plans to meet at a clock tower within our co-created dream world. And we did the things all sexual active Teens would do, but on that level only. Within the psychic realms.

To make a long story shorter, her Father picked up on what was going on. He decided the best way to deal with someone like me was to lie. He started telling his daugther that I was a player, I had Females all over the place- I was going to break her heart etc., etc. She would believe her Father's words.
She broke up with me but rooted me first with some "love me forever or die" type of spell, and I ended up having to seek the assistance of my Teachers to break free from it.

Now.

Question. Did I "divorce" her correctly? No. Even after all the spiritual baths and rituals to clear her spells from my system- something was still going on with me. She would often show up in my dreams under the gray clock tower.
In fact, much later- I was dating a Sistah into the occult and out the blue while in bed she turned to me and says "will you meet me at the clock tower?"
I asked why would she say such a thing? Who says that? She led me to believe she heard it in a dream she had.

Then again at another time, I found myself in New York, wandering around what I thought was the old stomping grounds for my super psychic Ex. But it wasn't. I was having serious delusions. I can't even imagine what that was about.

When I finally learned how to "divorce" her properly, I believed for a very long time that psychic sex, metasex was too dangerous. Because once you learn those abilities, you can't have relationships with people who are not on your same level because you could create havoc on their life. I'll go into a story that confirms that later.

Today is a different day. There are couples that perform metasex on a very healthy level. It does add a new dimension to the relationship and it does build very unique bonds. It doesn't have to be extreme unless you need it to be.

44Reasons,

Bearing in mind your previous disparaging remarks in certain threads, are you naturally this abrasive and socially unaware, or are you simply determined to tick people off?

Your not the first to notice this,I say both.Like the saying says"You can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs".
You claim to be an Indigo being, and I understand that with the strong bias towards the masculine energy, you would naturally be somewhat coarse, unlike someone like Metasaience, who say happened to be a Rainbow being.
Thats preposterous,I have never made such claims.As for Meta I'm not going to sit here and and say he does not have the Rainbowfrequency,but he sure is on the path.

Maybe his kids,or his kids kids will be blessed with it.

Not to brag though,but I'm pretty sure my kids will be on a rainbow frequency......
So which is it? it would really help to know either way.
We are here to knock down old belief systems,even if it's beloved Africa,there is no excepting.This is my current Cycle,this is what I must learn before gaining my 6 other chakras.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back