Black People : MetaSaience-What goes around comes Around-Nothing New Under the SUN

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Afrikan Proverb: If you understand the beginning well, the end will not trouble you.Ashanti

Beloved MetaSaience and other Divine Scholars, HELP:

:thinking:
For those of us who have been here for sometime and know what happend in our beginning, beginning meaning the time we entered Space Ship Planet Earth, know what is happening now, can Predict what is to come, because what goes around comes around?

I AM still learning :baby:

:qqb018:

Goddess Auset333, that is the African proverb many of us need over the door, so that when we exit or enter we can see it.

So many people have been sharing their mixed feelings with me recently. We are seeing places in Ohio flooded much like New Orleans...but there isn't much of a secret celebration among Whites, since its mostly Whites who are affected.

There are allot of changes going on, but if it affects White people in great numbers, you may not see much of it. Only situations that affect people of color are allowed to play over and over. This helps to keep White people secure about their illusions of power and control.

This is why when a terrible event happens these days, they start off the death toll at a very low number. On Monday you'll have only 12 people dead. By Friday you'll have over 10 thousand. This is because this race of people that we've been living with for well over 500 years- are psychotic and love to hear about death especially when it's dealing with people of color.

The proverb suggests we shouldn't live in fear. This is true. A new Age is dawning, and the present powers that be are losing faith in their abilities to carry out their plans. We here about these plans all the time. What we don't hear about is that there are powers on our side that intervene all the time.

The only thing I don't like about the ending, is that so many people have to suffer. I would much rather die out right, than suffer. But as my Spiritual Teachers have told me, there have been many "ships" before this one.

Sometimes I know I talk about some very extraordinary things, I see people fighting to work their minds around the concepts. When we say things like the Earth is a ship. I know some people's heads start hurting. But these same people use cell phones and microwaves, without a second thought about its technology. We sit on a planet that is rotating yet nothing is thrown about.

We live a mystery and we are begot from a mystery. Yet life will allow us to know the things we wish to know. I always ask my Ancestors from time to time to take into into the place where I will live after this body is no longer an option for me. Instead I am asked a question. What do you want to create?

With the thoughts we broadcast in life, we build our afterlife. This idea gives further weight to statements like "think happy thoughts." This is why those who broadcast truth and love create far different destinies than those who broadcast fear and hate.

Yet at times we broadcast of all these things, to which this physical plane is the manifestation of our thoughts, there are the ones we must deal with here, and the ones we will deal with later on.

The end should not trouble us. As descendants of the first people we've seen the End many times, its written on our DNA scrolls. Empires fall, Empires rise. Men become drunk with power. Millions die. If we have become perverted by these powers that must fall, or "marked" then we must die with them. And hopefully in our death, we will create a better reality.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back