MetaSaience & others-Alcoholism, Marijuana, Cigarettes Combined Usage

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Goddess Auset333, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Feb 9, 2007

MetaSaience & others-Alcoholism, Marijuana, Cigarettes Combined Usage-Mind Altering Substance (MAS)

I Am still learning:baby: I seek to better understand/Over stand the mind-set of the people who use combing (MAS) in leadership/teachers.

Alcoholism is a term with multiple and sometimes conflicting definitions. In common and historic usage, alcoholism refers to any condition that results in the continued consumption of alcoholic beverages despite the health problems and negative social consequences it causes. Medical definitions describe alcoholism as a disease which results in a persistent use of alcohol despite negative consequences. Alcoholism may also refer to a preoccupation with or compulsion toward the consumption of alcohol and/or an impaired ability to recognize the negative effects of excessive alcohol consumption. Although not all of these definitions specify current and on-going use of alcohol as a qualifier, some do, as well as remarking on the long-term effects of consistent, heavy alcohol use, including dependence and symptoms of withdrawal.

Cannabis, known as marijuana[1] or ganja[2] in its herbal form and hashish in its resinous form,[3] is a psychoactive product of the plant Cannabis sativa L. subsp. indica (= C. indica Lam.). The herbal form of the drug consists of dried mature flowers and subtending leaves of pistillate ("female") plants. The resinous form consists primarily of glandular trichomes collected from the same plant material.

A cigarette is a product consumed via smoking and manufactured out of cured and finely cut tobacco leaves, which are combined with other additives, then rolled or stuffed into a paper-wrapped cylinder (generally less than 120 mm in length and 10 mm in diameter). The cigarette is ignited at one end and allowed to smoulder for the purpose of inhalation of its smoke from the other (usually filtered) end, which is usually inserted in the mouth. They are sometimes smoked with a cigarette holder. The term cigarette, as commonly used, refers to a tobacco cigarette but can apply to similar devices containing other herbs, such as cannabis. They are colloquially known as "cigs", "ciggies", "smokes", "cancer sticks", "death sticks", "coffin nails", "squares", and "****".
    I have seen people who are these mind altering user do a lot of schophernia things.
    I used to smoke cigarettes, although I drank wine sporadically before, I do not drink now, and I hate the smell of hard Liquor, the site of people under the influence of it, and although I am for the legalizing of marijuana for medical purpose, I do not use it.

My grandmother elevated/levitated, some say raised, me, until I was 11 years old. I had to live with my mother who I never knew. She didn't use marijuana, although for nerves reason I think she should have to keep her calm.. She was prescription drugs user, and a Gin drinker. When my mother was not under the influence of alcohol, she was sleep sleep sleep all the time on prescription medication. The few glimpses of a good person in her was rarely seen, and during those good few nanosecond moments she was so sweet.

When she was under the influence of the Gin, it seems as though every wild animal came out of her. Her face shaped shifted/distorted, like her mind. Her mind-set was a one woman Jungle hunt, out to kill, steal and destroy anything in her path. Unfortunately, Unfortunately, my two deceased brothers did not make it out. She did a Oscar/Emmy on them by destroying their spirit, as she made every effort to transfer her demonic spirit onto us, and it did not work on me. She later sold me at age 15 years old into slavery and forced me to marry a person who I think his mother threw away the real him and raised the afterbirth, that was how demonic he was. He gave my mother a few Shillings/Dollars and filled her cupboard with food, and made sure she had her supply of GIN in exchange for me. He had the same (MAS) mentality my mother had. He would try any (MAS). He was a Gin drinker too, along with other (MAS), which every wild beast came out of him. I escaped this union.

I notice that when these people are not drinking, the residual of alcohol still shows up in them. I notice distorted thinking, illogical statements...and the likes of.

I notice that some are impatient, anxious, can not be still, talk too much, jumping from one subject to another, making it difficult to keep up with what they are saying, highs and lows moods, do not use logic and reasoning, paranoid, misinterprets Divine Truth, body language: No composure.

I am told that there is nothing wrong with Recreation Spirit Intake so long as it is not in excess, and it does not tilt us out of Harmony, Order, and Balance (HOB). To not over indulge to the point it interrupts ones equilibrium.

Can we call one a good leader, those who uses all three (MAS)? Even if it is in moderation, what affect does it all have on ones health and overall thinking. Is this loving oneself even if it is in moderation? If it is not loving oneself, how is it they can say they love others? How is it all affecting the Divine energy, Soul-Mind, Universe/nature in us?

Are we to, as some say, believe, accept what those, who use (MAS) what all comes out of the mouth-mind of these people? Lets look a Bush and ex-alcoholic. We hear Killing, stealing destroying...and the likes of coming from his tongue-mouth-soul-mind. There are times when these types of people may something that makes sense, and out of the blue go completely Mississippi in what they are saying. I keep my distant from them, because when they do not understand/over stand Divine Truth it is like a Pathological liar mind-set they have, thinking that their illogical truth is truth, which is imitation truth to them.

To hear these people say they love me make me nauseated, knowing the quality of their mind-set. They are not loving themselves, how can they love others?
    Qg River posted this:

Black man and white man get into a car accident. They get out of their respective cars to survey the damage.

Black Man: Whew! That looks like about $300
    White Man: Yep. It looks pretty bad. And you look like you could stand a drink.
    Black Man: Yeah man, my nerves are shot. Thanks

White man reaches into his car and pulls out a beer gives it to the Black man.

Black Man: This sure is good. And I sure do feel betta. You look like you could stand some too.
    White Man: Oh no, I'll wait for the police.

We participate in racism when we lose sight of who we are, where we are, and what we are doing.

In order to make Divine Sound logic and reasonable decision that may cost us our lives and others, shouldn't we remain pure in this conscious/subconscious area being that the mind is a weapon, and if we are under the influence or have the residual of these (MAS) in us, we may end up having a blank mind-set in a crucial, critical critiquing time of decision making in a crisis?

Is the only spirit in these people the spirit from these (MAS)? Divine Spirituality is Divine Harmony, order, balance (Divine Truth)..
    Can these types of people be found in the below thread?

How can we discuss Unity & not DisUnity-The Scars of Shame, deadly poison within us?

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:
  2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Oct 13, 2006
    +424 / -0
    Divine Goddess, I am delighted that you've named 3 things that I do not partake in whatsoever! I've never been drunk or high my entire life. Maybe drunk and high off my interactions with deep knowledge and spirituality, but never anything material.

Like you, I also believe in legalizing Marijuana. Yet I stay away from it, because if we are not growing it naturally ourselves, or we are not buying it from natural organic farmers, most likely its laced with something terrible. Weed in the hood is a Trojan horse for mental illness. I once dated a female who kept more weed in the house than food in the fridge. We didn't last long under those circumstances.

You know they call Marijuana a gateway drug, because it leads to other more dangerous forms of drug use. Yet I have family in the islands, Rastafarians, many who have smoked it mostly all of their lives and never went on to anything else. Plus they own their land where its grown.

But I would call it a "gateway drug" because of the floodgates it will open. Whatever is within you, will come out. We can take Bob Marley as an example. A Divine prophetic spirit smoking weed will only spill out divine prophetic thoughts. Bob Marley might smoke a joint and say:

Never make a politician grant you a favour;
    They will always want to control you forever.

Bob Marley - Revolution.

These words are timeless. But let's give Snoop Dogg a joint, and he might say:

We rides on visitors and takes no prisoners
    Handles all business and pay off the comissioner
    Big time crime figure nggas gettin riches
    20 inches whippin all we givin hittin switches

Snoop Dogg - Big Bang Theory

I know, we can't compare Liberation Reggae with Gangsta Rap, but I still wonder if Snoop smoked "good weed" would it make any difference. I'm sure it made a difference for minds like Tupac.

There are so many of us who are doing all 3 of these things. And yes it does make us more vulnerable to mindcontrol. If even for the fact that because we are always under the influence of some drug, we cannot defend ourselves against issues going on in our daily lives.

"White sugar" is a "hellofa" drug too. I'm blessed that my Queen is a Nutritionist and has made me more conscious of using agave nectar instead of sugar. My diet is almost 100% organic. I don't eat meat. Also there are drugs in the meat as well. I don't use fluoride. I only use what I can eat on my skin. If I can't eat it, I don't rub into my skin. So this means I use coconut oil, olive oil, different products made from fruit juices etc. on my body.

I respect the use of wine or "spirits" for pouring Libations. Obviously some of our people have done to much pouring for themselves. "This is for the ones who are not here" but they are pouring in in their mouths and not on the ground. Pure water can also be used for this purpose.

We need to be as sober as possible as a collective. Its harder for them to pull the wool over your eyes when you're sober.
  3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

Feb 26, 2007
    +843 / -0

I've learned for myself that the best way for M.E. to overstand anyone's mindset, I had to simply look closer and deeper into M.E.

The better I see Me....I see thee

Given that... and having personal and professional knowledge of those who use "MAS" ...I can say that they/WE ARE and HAVE the same Divine Mind-set
    our melanin affords US. It just covered up wit a bit of B.S. which flows freely in the environments WE/they are trapped in.

Exploited on all ends...explorited as "foot on necks" and BE~ing "pimped" by all who seek to "help" US.

Now this process ...those "RITES", is one in the same as those practices MetaSaience addressed in designed to have US turn our Power's against each other by DO~ing what they have done to US...."label" and "ajudged" us as unworthy of RE~spect, RE~gard etc...based on thier BE~liefs using our Knowledge against US.

and this speaks to my next point...

How much of what "comes out" of the Snoop Dogs of the world have to DO with ENVIRONMENT and appropriate KNOWLEDGE of Self and/or Opportunity to BE.

Brother Bob lived in an environment which included a social location to advance his message. As a "Jamacian", the Brits and those other English vamps did not realize the can of worms they were opening when they gave him (and reggae) the opportunity to BE marketed. Once his bredren saw the potential to make money....well.... the Reggae market exploded.

I have heard from other Jamacians and those who identify as RastafarI, that many of the artist who pump out some tight messages...DO not PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH AND TEACH! arm tired now from typing...

4. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dec 15, 2007

I feel you broham! I just feel that we as a people should learn get to our natural high. When I was reading a novel the other day, I remember seeing that marijuana is recieved by the body because it confuses it with another substance that the body naturally produces that has the same effect as marijuana, but no harm to the temple.