Black People : Metasaience-Mind Time: Can we read others Minds?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MetaSaience and others.

Can we discuss the reading of others Mind-set? Can we read others Mind-set?

I say yes we can. I KNOW we can. When we fully over stand our own mind-set and how it operates and functions and compare it to others way of thinking, and if Our mind-set is Truth and reality we can read the lairs and deceivers mind-set.

When we know how the five sensory non-sensical Psyche human Being flesh only mind-set operates and how the Divine right mind-set operates we can read the Human being mind-set easily. The Human Being Mind-set can not comprehend the Divine Mind-set (Osiris).

Some say: You don't know me. You can't read my mind. You know nothing about me.

Queen goddess Maya Angelou and Common sense: If we listen to people long enough they will reveal who they are.

The milli-second/nano-second we wiggle our tongues from our Soul-Mind, we began to reveal who, and what we are. We reveal who we are by our actions, conducts, behaviors, the quality of our Mind-Thoughts and through our writings. We are what we eat and Think.

1. I read the Eyes, the mirror of the Soul.
    2. I read the Body language
    3. I read the tone in others voices
    4. I read what/how they write, and I am not speaking of typos or ones small or large vocabulary. It is the Divine sincerity in both large and small vocabulary.

clairvoyance definition
    n.
    1. The supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by the senses.
    2. Acute intuitive insight or perceptiveness.

seer definition
    1. (sr) One that sees: an inverterate seer of sights.
    2. A clairvoyant.
    3. A prophet.

The definition forgot to mention prophetess (womb-gender) (female), unless prophet is to meant to define both gender.

seer synonyms
    noun
    A person who foretells future events by or as if by supernatural means: augur, auspex, diviner, foreteller, haruspex, prophesier, prophet, prophetess, sibyl, soothsayer, vaticinator. See foresight

As Once Divine Black People we had all the above once...and then some...and can have it again.

We need to be able to Be and do the above so we can see our way clearly back into our once Divine mind-set. Its ALL in Us.

WARNING! This will require the WORK call THINKING :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

It IS Mind Time. It is Time for a Reparation, Repatriated, Restituted Mind-set.

Time to:
    Jerk Off the lies and deceptions in mind.
    Intercourse (Communicate) with Truth and reality
    Masturbate/Stimulate the Truth and reality lying dormant in the Scriptures on the Scrolls in our Divine DNA
    MIND climax
    The point of greatest intensity or force in an ascending series or progression; a culmination.
    U-turning our mind-set with a Bull dog approach and like rottweiler chewing on a bone, from that of a wrong to a Divine right mind-set.

The Universal orgasm
    The peak of intensity Divine Spiritual excitement, characterized by the Positive Vibrations of Truth and reality.

The Divine SECRET to us is in US.

Thanks for allowing me to share the COLD Turkey truth and reality with you.

If this kind of talk is not permitted then we have a long ways to Divine maturity.

Well there we have It. Another Show Down for Justice/Just-Us.
    After all, what happened to us happened to us by others.
    After all, when we have been presented with Truth and reality By Divine leaders and what our Divine Soul-Minds reveals to us, we become responsible and obligated to what happens to us, and we can no longer blame not Knowing on others.

Guilty or Not guilt.

I Am still learning:baby:

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Truth is Divine Loving. That which Our Black Lives lacks.

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Beloved Goddess. You've been reading my mind.

I've been thinking on this exact topic lately. I am working on another short story about the same thing. Hummm. We are indeed linked to the same source(s).

As somewhat of a practicing "mentalist" I can share a few things about mind reading online, but not all.

We most definitely can and do read one another's mind set. If we could understand that spoken language, in many cases can be called a perversion of our true state of communication which is telepathic.

When I was younger, I spend a great deal of time studying nature, especially animals.

I noticed one day two Dogs walking along the street. A brown Dog and a Black Dog. The Black Dog was leading the Brown, he was in front, about at least 2-3 yards. A car was coming. The Black Dog saw it first, he looked back and saw his partner in the street. At the speed the Car was coming, the Brown Dog would've gotten hit.

The Brown Dog never saw the car, by that time the Black one was way ahead of him. The Black Dog turned his head towards him- as if he was directing some mental beam. And the Brown Dog moved out of street very quickly. It was like the Black Dog yelled at him "get your behind out the street!!"

I was convinced from that Animals communicate to one another telepathically. I then wondered, if it was possible for animals, why was it not possible for Man?

I've performed so many of my own experiments to confirm to myself that we are in fact telepathic beings. One thing is particular that I've noticed is that, the truth has an echo or shadow. This is why some of us can always tell when someone is lying. Because there is no shadow or echo. A lie has none. It's not real. It has no origin in reality.

A real thing - a truth - produces shadows and echos. A real moment is confirmed by points of lights, or sounds that bounce off that event in space time. An easier way to look at it, is that we are all connected to a superior mind- a super conscious. That records all events in space time. So If you asked me, what was I doing last nite. And I said to you. "I was out with my friends playing pool" you should know I was lying instantly. Since that event never took place, it was never recorded by the super consciousness that we are all connected to. The rate by which one can apprehend such data, and decode such data is what makes one psychic or a psychic.

The movie "The Minority Report" tried to conceptualize part of what I just mentioned. It also exposed a flaw in psychic abilities. What if I was playing pool with my friends? But it was last week? And when you asked me, What was I doing last nite...I instantly thought about the week before. But more importantly...what if I staged playing pool as a ritual so the super conscious could record it?

Does that make it true?

There are people on this planet who are trained to lie in the very same manner. In a sense, it is not a lie- if the brain is commanded to recall a truthful event, that really did happen. Lie Detectors are deceived in this manner. Also rituals are way to record real events on the layers of space time. Even if you use "mock" items, mock sacrifices etc., the same effects will be produced.

I know I overshot way past the concept of Mind Reading. But that part is worth mentioning.

"If we listen to people long enough they will reveal who they are" - this is a divine truth. Hand writing analysts are familiar with this idea as well. No one can fake their handwriting for long.

You know what. As complexed as we are...we do know one another. The mind wants to be read. There are so many things people will tell you with their minds, that they will never ever type or tell you outloud.

I've met so many people who'd say- bs- no one can read my mind! Ok-ok, read my mind, what am I thinking? But mind reading is not about "what I am thinking" it's about what is recorded. Most mentalist cause people to think, what they want them to think. They do so by projecting an image into their minds.

This science has been used to deceived millions of people for thousands of years. It is the science behind the Churches, behind the Governments, behind the Banking systems, even behind parenting.

You remember that "look" your Mother gave you. What was the data inside that look. What did that look mean. That's telepathy. It means, if you didn't stop doing whatever it was that you were doing, troubles would arise in your future. But that fear was being projected into you, by your Mother.

Religions give us the environment to which such telepathic energies can be used against us. Music, art, etc- all serve the purpose of projecting images into our minds.

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWKg MetaSaience::star: :star: :star:

I have a towel in my lap in case the Tears of Joyful Truth and Reality in your missives decided to flow uncontrollably. LOL. I am ready now.

I bow and slaute to the truth and reality you share with us.

MS: You've been reading my mind.

That is what I am talking about. That Oneness.

MS: I've been thinking on this exact topic lately. I am working on another short story about the same thing. Hummm. We are indeed linked to the same source(s).

Oh what A Divine Source that is, and I am looking forward to the short story.

MS: We most definitely can and do read one another's mind set. If we could understand that spoken language, in many cases can be called a perversion of our true state of communication which is telepathic.

Our Ancient Ancestors was able to do so.
    The same things they did we can surely do, only now greater and more divine things.

MS: When I was younger, I spend a great deal of time studying nature, especially animals.

Beloved I grew up as a desert flower, and I spent some 11 years with the animals and Nature. Wow! That was a Divine time in my life.

MS: I noticed one day two Dogs walking along the street. A brown Dog and a Black Dog. The Black Dog was leading the Brown, he was in front, about at least 2-3 yards. A car was coming. The Black Dog saw it first, he looked back and saw his partner in the street. At the speed the Car was coming, the Brown Dog would've gotten hit.

The Brown Dog never saw the car, by that time the Black one was way ahead of him. The Black Dog turned his head towards him- as if he was directing some mental beam. And the Brown Dog moved out of street very quickly. It was like the Black Dog yelled at him "get your behind out the street!!"

I was convinced from that Animals communicate to one another telepathically. I then wondered, if it was possible for animals, why was it not possible for Man?

It seems that animals are more in touch with each other than people are with each other. Um! Who is more wise in this area, them or us?

MS: I've performed so many of my own experiments to confirm to myself that we are in fact telepathic beings. One thing is particular that I've noticed is that, the truth has an echo or shadow. This is why some of us can always tell when someone is lying. Because there is no shadow or echo. A lie has none. It's not real. It has no origin in reality.

Isn't it Divine to know we are telepathic beings. When will we All know, so we can telepathically elevate/levitate up out of here?

MS: A real thing - a truth - produces shadows and echos.

Another subject I would like to discuss.[B] OUR SHADOW.[/B]

MS: There are people on this planet who are trained to lie in the very same manner.

TRUE

MS: "If we listen to people long enough they will reveal who they are" - this is a divine truth. Hand writing analysts are familiar with this idea as well. No one can fake their handwriting for long.

I tried studying Handwriting several years ago I found it very interesting.

MS: You know what. As complexed as we are...we do know one another. The mind wants to be read. There are so many things people will tell you with their minds, that they will never ever type or tell you outloud.

TRUE.

MS: You remember that "look" your Mother gave you. What was the data inside that look. What did that look mean. That's telepathy. It means, if you didn't stop doing whatever it was that you were doing, troubles would arise in your future. But that fear was being projected into you, by your Mother.

My grandmother use to tell me that she had Eyes in the back of her head, and oh, that look when she said it. I use to love combing her hair so I could find those eyes she was talking about. LOL. I never discovered those eyes in the back of head. The third Eye I discovered later.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: