Black Spirituality Religion : Metasaience-I need your views about these links

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
  2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Thank you Goddess, I found some good interest in these links, I will be reading more into them later.

I've heard the theory about Chaos and Cosmos before too. In the Matrix series, The Oracle represented “Chaos” and the The Architect represented “Cosmos”.

Cosmos is order, it is the mathematical progression of the Universe. Things are kept in place and unison based on certain Laws. Man also represents the Cosmos. Ironically The Oracle is a Black Woman. Chaos, the Great un-balancer.

The relationship between Chaos and Cosmos is also kin to the human brain, right and left, light and shadow, logic and intuition. It’s the grand duality of creation. God and the Devil. The Oracle, the Black Woman represented the Devil, while the Architect, if anyone was playing attention represented the Judaic Artistic model of God. White hair, long beard?

Its possible that the parts of us that are either Chaos or Cosmos are dealt out to us depending on the degrees of our Zodiac.

Chaos unravels matter like leggos.
    It reverses the electromagnetic field that ties and bonds atoms together. Well, that’s like a black hole- the vagina of the Universe. The Woman. No wonder, the female can “unravel” a Man, and she has all the power to do so.

I’ve always said at any given moment, Women by themselves have the psychic power to destroy the world on a metaphysical level. And perhaps the only condition that keeps this from happen is, Cosmos the Man, and also the child.

Yet this is not to insist that Women are devils either. What makes us Evil or Good is what we attempted to do with power. Evil is never what we are. Good is never what we are. It is perhaps what we do. And still when we commit to the Woman, to Chaos, and to our Feminine intuition, that yes- Mother, you are powerful, and you and I are one. She will continue her stages of Chaos on our inflictions.

Who brings more Chaos on the Chess board than the Queen? The Queen, in matters of history was the King’s most fearsome Warrior. If her mind is placed in the right direction, she could destroy and entire Army with a gaze.

Men of today by far, have forgotten Who Chaos is. And she goes about secretly, creating havoc. Because if she is not given the energy she so deserves, Nations of all kinds will continue to crumble. In her dreams she has mystery meetings with the Earth, and together they plan the futures of Men.

The Cosmos cannot balance itself without Chaos. If the body has no way to exterminate its waste, the body will die.

I love my Chaos, she is my Queen. I remember last year, my Queen said to me, I'm tired of your Car, you need to get a new one. A Week later, the car broke down, and I had to get a new one.

When things happen like that, sometimes Men think, this Woman is a Witch!!
    Remember the Oracle was a Seerer. We must wonder sometimes, are we seeing the future, or creating it?

Chaos Magic is still performed in America, and its usually used against us. Katrina was quite possible a form of Chaos Magic.

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg SEER MS writes: Thank you Goddess, I found some good interest in these links, I will be reading more into them later.
    -----------
    Thank you for reading the links.

I am not joking when I say, I have tears of Joy foaming in my eyes and flowing down my cheeks when I read your missives. Truth has that affect on me.

Thank you over and over again for all your missives, and I am perpetually grateful to you for Chaos/Cosmos explanation.
    -------------------------------------
    MS: Ironically The Oracle is a Black Woman. Chaos, the Great un-balancer.

It reverses the electromagnetic field that ties and bonds atoms together. Well, that’s like a black hole- the vagina of the Universe. The Woman. No wonder, the female can “unravel” a Man, and she has all the power to do so.

I’ve always said at any given moment, Women by themselves have the psychic power to destroy the world on a metaphysical level. And perhaps the only condition that keeps this from happen is, Cosmos the Man, and also the child.

Who brings more Chaos on the Chess board than the Queen? The Queen, in matters of history was the King’s most fearsome Warrior. If her mind is placed in the right direction, she could destroy and entire Army with a gaze.
    ---------------------------------
    Oh do I know what you are saying about the gaze. I have seen many people with powerful gazes, that spoke louder than words.

The eyes do not need to be any special colors. I have brown eyes. I have been told, and NO, the below was not said to get intimate with me.

My eyes can light a fire under water
    My eyes can melt steel
    You have some serious eyes...and then some.

Collectively, if the Womb Genders had the above we will be able to do the above.

Some people, those who are not able to be face-to face with Truth, ask me during a conversation to stop penetrating them with my eyes because it weakens them.

My ex spouse was crying, and I asked him why was he crying. He said, he just love me so much, and then he said, I can't help It, It IS Something About your Eyes.

It is nothing my flesh is doing. It is the Divine Power Source Living Inside of me that this Power is seen in my eyes. When we have the Divine Power within us, it shows in our Eyes, the Mirror to the Soul-Mind-Thoughts of a person. I Am honored to be a chosen to have eyes that speaks. I salute and Bow to Truth/Reality for living in me, and the Divine Essence behind It (Truth), that I am not able to see (Essence), just experience.

Another thread perhaps we need to discuss titled:
    The Eyes Have It.
    What Is Your Eyes Saying?
    Whose Eyes Are We Looking With?
    Lying Eyes
    Truthful eyes
    Why Are People Afraid to Look Each Other In The Eye?

MS: Men of today by far, have forgotten Who Chaos is. And she goes about secretly, creating havoc. Because if she is not given the energy she so deserves, Nations of all kinds will continue to crumble. In her dreams she has mystery meetings with the Earth, and together they plan the futures of Men.

A Nation Will Rise No Higher Than It Womb-Gender (females). The Destiny of the Womb Genders: Is the Destiny of the World. If Only She knew IT, Intelligent Truth, that is Divine.

-----------------------------------------
    Thank you again beloved MS for this.

---------------------------------
    MS: The Cosmos cannot balance itself without Chaos. If the body has no way to exterminate its waste, the body will die.
    -------------------------------------------
    Is this one or perhaps the reason we are living such a Limp life, Man/Womb Gender because we do not overs stand Cosmos and Chaos?
    --------------------------------------
    MS: I love my Chaos, she is my Queen. I remember last year, my Queen said to me, I'm tired of your Car, you need to get a new one. A Week later, the car broke down, and I had to get a new one.

When things happen like that, sometimes Men think
    , this Woman is a Witch!!
    ----------------------
    True. True. True. See how twisted many of us think.
    ----------------------
    MS: Remember the Oracle was a Seerer. We must wonder sometimes, are we seeing the future, or creating it?
    ---------------------------
    SEERERS, SEERERS, SEERERS where Are you/We?
    ---------------------------------------
    MS: Chaos Magic is still performed in America, and its usually used against us. Katrina was quite possible a form of Chaos Magic.
    -----------------------------
    MS, is it right to say to the males, Be Cheerleaders for us Womb Genders, and say Bring the Chaos,The Oracle, the Black Woman on, so we can get our Show on the road, to build our Kingdom again?

Oh Say can You see.

SEERERS, SEERERS, SEERERS where Are You/We?

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    We live in an exciting age information wise, where more of the knowledge of our past Ancestral bloodline is coming out. We are slowly drawing close to an age where, what we call "metaphysics" or even "spiritual esoteric knowledge" will be commonplace.

I know our Ancient Mothers are surprised that today's spiritual systems are controlled mainly by males. And I manage how surprising it would be for us, 100-300 years from now, when a new system of spirituality suggests a virtual consciousness.

I myself am constantly amazed that normal Humans are so skeptical about mystical realities. Yet we exist within a mystical reality. We doubt the existence of things unseen, yet we exist within the unseen. These same minds have never taken the time out to phantom the concept of the Cosmos, that it is- infinite. I'm certain this is something average people are afraid to think about. Because the infinite is the unseen, no one knows what infinity looks like. Only to assume that it is a Star Trek voyage into a highway of continuum darkness. But that is still not what Infinity is, that is still a concept.

Perhaps infinity is life itself. Perhaps we are all infinity, folding in on itself to experience a centered event of consciousness. The sharpest evidence I've found in all this,miraculously, we are all the center of our own Universe, because the Cosmos is infinite. So its true to say that God is Us, and we are God.

If we had nothing to do with the creation of reality, why are we all, each one of us, secretly holding ourselves responsible for it? Huuummm. There's a question that would keep Pastor mumbling to himself all weekend.

There is actually no entity with consciousness that I've ever ran into, that didn't feel himself or herself somehow responsible for this reality in particular. And before you say, oh that's not me. Think on this.

All the power in the world in rendered unto you, to do as you please. In all honesty what do you do?

You fix something. Right? For what reason? No matter who we are, what league, whatever realm of thought, we feel we are here to "fix" something.
    Some might argue that is the nature of reality in general. Untrue. The nature of reality is being. To just be. We are fixers, maybe because we are all extended from the same consciousness which we unfortunately refer to as God, which is the total consciousness of the Universe, both Chaos and Cosmos, whose functions in Reality is to be a Fixer, a problem solver, a healer, the Grand Creator of all dreams and dimensions, to evolve us, is to FIX us.

When we understand Chaos at its Core, and Cosmos at its Core both are degrees of problem solving. God is the child of both. Neither the female or the male, God is the solution that presents itself. So we are all genetic Soul-utions. We arrive here, because we all have a way to solve a particular problem that no one else can. This is still done interdependently.

The Universe was created from Chaos, and the Cosmos was formed. Much in the same way all Humans are developed as females within the Mother's womb, and some develop into Males. To honor Chaos, is to honor the Mother of life. To honor Cosmos is to honor the Father, the molder of life.

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Dr. Delbert Blair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnnZcHSFXTY

In this piece one of my favorite Metaphysical teachers Dr. Delbert Blair gives a break down about the life on other worlds and some other good pieces of information.