Black People : Metasaience-Help on a friend dream

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Beloved MWkg Divine Seer MS:

I haven't yet reach a level where I can interrupt all dreams, just some.

A friend of mine is in need of help with their dream, and thank you in advance for your help.

I wanted to share an experience with you so that I can get some insight into what is occuring in my life. Please read the story below which is a recollection of what occured about 5 years ago to me. I am seeking help in figuring out what I am suppose to be doing with my life as I can see that I have mis-managed it.

I meditated for the first time sometime in March 2002. I had just experienced a fire and lost everything that I owned. One day I was talking with a friend who suggested that I needed to meditate. I ask him what for and he said it would calm me down so I asked him what I should do. His directions were to roll my head to the right around three times and then to the left three times. Then he told me to inhale and exhale three times. He explained that on the inhale I should imagine inhaling white light, beauty, peace, love, goodness, etc. and then when I exhale that I should imagine expelling darkness, sin, and anything bad. Then he said just sit there with your back straight and don't think about anything. Those were his only directions. Later that night I decided to take my friends advice. I sat in a chair and followed my friend's directions. After a short time I remember I began gasping for air and thought "oh my God I'm about to kill myself cause I wasn't thinking about anything and I forgot to breath". That's when a voice said " you can't forget to breath you remember that from school.you obviously are scared to die and you must be scared of God". So since I'm good for any dare I thought I bet you I don't think another thought and I did not. (By the way the voice talking to me is not an audible voice. I hear it in my head.) After that I seemed to have lost consciousness. When I began to regain consciousness I felt like I was sitting in a force field and I felt myself pulsating. This was strange as I had never experienced this before. I also heard what I thought were strange noises. I did not try to open my eyes, but sat there. As I sat there I said to myself "wow what's that" thinking to myself about the noises I was hearing. Then the voice answered "that's the blood rushing through your head, see, listen". I realized it was. All this time my body felt more alive then it does now. I felt everything, and I felt as if something was rising. Then I was surrounded by a purple light. Again I said "wow what's that", this time the response was strange. I was told that I was in my head. My response was "I can't be in my head.there's nothing there except this purple light, no brain, no nothing. I continued to think "this can't be" when I was shone the shadow of my cheekbones and other areas of my head. It was like being inside an X-ray of my head. I did not see the shadows until it was pointed out. So then I was like o.k. I am in my head.wow. After that I felt as if I began to spin very fast and lost consciousness again. Then I think I had an out of body experience as I remember seeing a bright light in the distance which was aware that I was there. Then I saw myself in a pod similar to the movie the Matrix surrounded by other people in pods. I don't remember anything after that. When I came to I jumped out of the chair and said out loud "oh my God I got to go to work and now I'm gonna be tired cause I didn't get any sleep", but the voice in my head said you won't be tired you weren't even there. Your body was at rest while you were gone." After that experience I could see things that I never saw before. But the most amazing thing happened 5 months later in August.

In August, I was talking on the phone in my apartment in Atlanta. It was extremely hot, so I decided to put the fan by and open door and I had it blowing upward. After a while of talking on the phone I noticed that it appeared that heat was rising out of the fan. It looked kind of like heat rising off pavement, but I was inside! I thought to myself that it was strange but figured "hey it's Atlanta and it August.this probably always happens, and I probably never noticed it before." Almost as quick as I got that thought out it appeared that one green streak of light and one yellow streak of light either shot from behind me or out of my chest area and went to the fan and formed a pattern which floated to the wall and traveled up the wall. I did not comment to the person who I was on the phone with but said hold on. I watched the light travel up the wall and then disappear. Needless to say I was mystified. Then I had several thoughts about what I'd seen. First I thought it was a storm current, then the aliens trying to contact me, and then a spirit of someone who died in a nearby apartment. That's when the voice in my head said no, look up, so I did. That's when I saw a blue iridescent pin light moving all around the ceiling. I still did not realize that something or someone was communicating with me, but instead thought a friend must be outside shining the light inside so I ran to the door and looked out. No one was there, and by that time the light was gone. or so I thought. That's when I figured I must be going crazy and began to talk back with the friend I was on the phone with when the voice said "no, no, look up. So I told my friend to hold and began to slowly look up when I saw the blue iridescent light above my head. That's when I realized that whatever that was knew what I was thinking and was attempting to communicate with me. At that point I lost my cool and yelled "what the f". As soon as I did that the phone made a loud noise and went dead and the light disappeared. I also remember feeling the energy leave.

I need help in understanding what is going on. At this point, because I have been searching since 2002 I am tired. I'm scared to meditate..I can't even calm my mind without some help, and I don't know what to do? Not to mention that my family and friends think I'm crazy or that I think I'm God.

Can you please comment on some of this or all of it? I just need guidance. It is not my intention to be a burden. I am simply looking for direction so that I can clean up my life for good. Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Mother Goddess, may our Ancestors and spirits of peace and Truth provide for you in all that you seek. You are a very precious Spirit. How kind of you to help your friend in this manner, because you are also helping me and others to understand this phenomenon.

Meditation is the gateway into the spirit world. The spirit world is all around us. I had a very similar experience years ago that changed my life forever. We are not crazy. This is real. And perhaps the ONLY reality there is, and that is when we get a glimpse of spirit reality.

Some people have a larger presence of "higher self consciousness" than others, or even spiritual or Ancestral forces that surround them. If we never make any attempt to meditate, which is the reverse of prayer- we aren't given the opportunity to become conscious of these forces.

A "voice" speaking from within us, is a feeling of thoughts that are obviously not ours. Sometimes this voice is the higher self, a spirit, an Ancestor, or even a cosmic spirit. Traumatic events also attract these energies to us.

Sometimes if the third eye is opened for the first time, there is usually a haze of purple light, purple is the color of the third eye chakra, or brow chakra. In fact, this entire experience has to do with the third eye being opened suddenly.

I could write a book on all the stories I get from my friends that had their third eye opened for the first time. You see ALL KINDS of things. I don't mean that lightly at all. Think about the stories we've heard about people on acid. Like words jumping off the page and break dancing on the floor. Having your third eye opened is usually no different from those experiences.

Sometimes I hear such wild stories, I wonder- well, how come I don't see things like that? It's a matter of acceptance. Usually the spirit guide, or "voice" shows the student things that they just can't accept. In order to "break their mind" which means they are trying to break the hold or programming reality has on the mind. Pretty much trying to kill us, but "kill us" in a sense to bring about a new consciousness. Dying a conscious death is a blessing, because the person that is born as a replacement is by far less fear based than the previous.

Goddess, your friend had an "in-body" experience too. This is also the result of third eye consciousness. Imagine being able to turn your eyes around and look into your head. Only the 3rd eye can do that. Also the Matrix experience was making reference to that. Remember the original Matrix movie by Sophia Stewart was called "Third Eye" in fact, the movie is really about that power, the ability to "see" what the Matrix is for yourself. Once you are aware you are inside a pod, along with everyone else, you are given a choice to break out of it. Perhaps we are in pods as far as our spiritual bodies go. Some Shamans believe we are plants manifesting as Humans.

Seeing bright lights of different colors is not uncommon, especially when we are being interrupted by a spiritual presence of some kind. These forces are usually trying to bring us up to speed. They want us to "see" what is really happening around us. There are all sorts of apparitions in this world. I saw a ball of fire flying around when I was in Florida once and it only helped to ground me in the things I already knew were true. The experience of spiritual transcendence can make the difference between a Mystic or a Madman, it all depends on how we wish to define our experiences.

There are many forms of meditation, I would suggest to your friend to find a form of meditation that best fits their Mindset. Meditation is nothing to be afraid of at all. But it can be scary, it's like watching a movie and then becoming more conscious of the projection of light on a silver screen than the images themselves. When we silence our thoughts, sometimes we are welcoming the spiritual forces around us to interact with us.

Without the proper practice, things can appear too suddenly and even do more bad than good. Before meditation, its a good idea to practice being conscious of breathing. Just realizing how we breathe, how we inhale and exhale will warm us up to the future stage of silencing the mind.

Beloved KgMw Divine Seer MS:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I Am perpetually grateful :bowdown:to you and like minds presence here on Space Ship Planet earth.

Thank you for the glistening nectar of your Divine Wisdom...IT VIBES JUST RIGHT.

Thank you for taking out the Divine time to help.

I would elaborate more, but I need to share this with him, and go into Mentation/meditation.

Beloved, continue to Shine like the noon day SUN without a cloud in the sky.

Encourage
Motivate
Inspire
Equip others with Divine Truth/Reality

I remain humble
:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back