Black People : MetaSaience-Dropa Stone Discs-Signs and Wonders.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg SEER Metasaience:

Although I know why our people should know about the Dropa stone/Universe, what is your views as to why our people should know about the Dropa Stone disc?
    -----------------------------
    Dropa -Signs and Wonders

Dropa (also Dropas, Drok-pa or Dzopa, Chinese: 杜立巴 ) is the name given to what are said by some to be a race of dwarf-like extraterrestrials that landed near the China-Tibet border approximately twelve thousand years ago. There is no commonly accepted evidence that any such beings existed or any such landings occurred.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dropa

The Dropa Stone Discs

The Dropa (also known as Dropas, Drok-pa or Dzopa) are, according to certain controversial writers, a race of dwarf-like extraterrestrials who landed near the Chinese-Tibetan border some twelve thousand years ago. Skeptics note, however, a number of problems with the case (and a lack of corroborative evidence), which offers significant doubt as to the reality of the more sensationalistic Dropa claims. Mainstream critics argue that the entire affair is a hoax.
    Alleged Discovery -- Chi Pu Tei, a professor of archaeology at Beijing University, and his students were on an expedition to explore a series of caves in the pathless Himalayan mountains of the remote Bayan-Kara-Ula in Qinghai on the border of China and Tibet. The caves may have been artificially carved to be a system of tunnels and underground storerooms. The walls were squared and glazed, as if cut into the mountain with great heat.

http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html

TIMELINE OF OUR MYSTERIOUS WORLD

A collection of weirdness

http://www.geocities.com/nmdecke/MysteriousWorld.html

http://www.ask.com/web?qsrc=167&o=0&l=dir&q=definition+of+weird&search=

Definitions of 'weird'

weird (adj.) Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.
    weird (n.) Fate; destiny.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Beloved Goddess, there is so much about this Universe that we are willing to deny for the benefit of our senses. There is so much skepticism surrounding the Dropa Stones, and so much disinformation on the behalf of those who wish to keep this information secret, that we can only make intelligent or intuitive guesses about them.

We are also conflicted with the fact that there are so many White Archeologist out there, who are willing to attribute of all Africa’s great mysteries to ET Life. Of course, the “weird” solution to that, might be that we are one in the same. That perhaps African people, the original Man has his true origins in star systems beyond this world.

The first thing we hear about a subject like this, is that it’s impossible. But the Dogon’s knowledge is impossible too. What we are willing to learn and study also falls within what we believe as, possible or probable.

For example. I visited the Botanical Gardens recently, and I realized the relationship between plants, flowers and insects, were almost one complete inseparable system. What some of us don’t realize is that all the things we think of as Extraterrestrial, are literally right in our backyards. Plants and Insects could just as well be classified as Alien life, especially when we take time to study how interrelated we are with them. I would go as far as to say, the body is a plant itself, just a higher evolved version.

Being around all these “living beings” I started getting a more spiritual feeling. As if I didn’t want to leave, or that I had finally figured something out. I started feeling very tired, the pollen, all the different fragrances coming from the plants, everything was filling me up. I went home, took a nap and started dreaming about the plants and flowers.

An old Man or Docent appeared in the dream, and we started talking about bacteria and parasites from some reason. He told me to write down a name of a plant, I wrote down “aklcum root” I remembered I wrote it down in the dream several times. As if I knew I could forget.

I woke up, and of course came online to check if what I wrote down in my dream could possibly be true. Now, if I were someone else, who didn’t have an open mind about these things, I would never check. I would chalk it up as craziness, and go about my business. But as it turns out there is an “al-um root.”

Science can't explain my events either. And I'm sure they'd be just as skeptical about my claims as they are about Dropa stones.

To understand the miraculous, it’s a good idea to investigate our own lives. This is something we’ve stopped doing as people. Most Humans can’t fathom the impossible, because they haven’t realized that their existence in the first place is a mystery. And such people will be skeptical about everything. We should always been investigative, and curious and alive. Not all information out there is true either, but there is some information they don't want us to know at all, because of what it will do to our consciousness.

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg Divine SEER MS writes: Science can't explain my events either. And I'm sure they'd be just as skeptical about my claims as they are about Dropa stones.

To understand the miraculous, it’s a good idea to investigate our own lives. This is something we’ve stopped doing as people. Most Humans can’t fathom the impossible, because they haven’t realized that their existence in the first place is a mystery. And such people will be skeptical about everything. We should always been investigative, and curious and alive. Not all information out there is true either, but there is some information they don't want us to know at all, because of what it will do to our consciousness.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: to all you shared.

I think it is an extaordinary Humility when One say they do not know something.

Every time I do say that, the Information I do not know, comes to me like a rushing river/ocean/breeze.

MS: We should always been investigative, and curious and alive

There is no Divine discovery in this life we Experience when we Examine, Explore who we are.

We are so much more than we know we are.

We are
    Scientist
    Researchers
    Explores
    Examiners...and then some.

I am leaping for Joy, Joy, Joy, waiting to meet the rest of me I haven't met yet.

Teach Beloved MS, until you have reached the Masses.

Mystery :SuN030:
    Mysticism:SuN030:
    Mysteriousnesses:SuN030:

I am still learning
    :baby: :baby: :baby: