Black Relationships : METASAIENC-Eros, Pragma, Ludus, Mania, and Phileo Loves

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved KgMw Metasaience

Help me with this please.

Did you discuss the below, what is called the fleshly material love in this world in another thread?

eros-

The love that causes one to think that one time they have sex it is Love. I love you because of how you make me feel.

Those who see body parts on another, like she/he is HOT, and they think that is Love.

Question: Why do you love her or him? Because she/he is Hot.

I love Blonds
    I love Brunettes
    I love Red heads
    She/he is cute.

What about the rest of her?

I heard a speaker say years ago. He married a womb gender (female) with an hour glass/coke a cola shape bottle figure. He woke up one day and realized he could not communicate Intelligently with her. All she had was Flesh attraction. She was not able to communicate with him before their heads hit the pillow together, while their heads was on the pillow, and after their head wasn't on the pillow. He said he married a Smart womb-gender who did not have this hour glass figure, and every day their loving for each other grows.

Pragma

I love you because you buy me material things. If you do not buy me this or that, I will withdraw Sex from you attitude.

Mania

I can not eat, sleep and live without you. Stalking love.

Ludus

The one who takes nothing serious. Stalking love.

Phileo -I am trying to recall the Phileo Love.

Are these not ALL EGO/Flesh loves, full of conditions/confusions, blinding us from knowing the Divine Loving, Truth and reality, Harmony, Order, and balance ?

Are these the WANTS (temporal) loves and not the NEED Loving? Our Focus is way off when we focus on Flesh alone.

Now if she/he is packing fleshy and are Divine Intelligent Thinkers, that is A bonus.

:qqb023:

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Beloved Goddess! Maybe I did speak about Fleshy Love before, because I always find these types of Loves very interesting. And you are right. If our Mate is beautiful in the flesh, and she is a Divine Intelligent Thinker – that is a bonus indeed.

I, like most Black Males, grew up in a family of very physically attractive Women. Its very rare actually, to see a Black Woman who isn’t attractive in some regard. We can be too superficial at times, especially when we are young. But as you get older, you do appreciate the Woman who has her own mind, can speak up for herself and can express her opinions without a fight.

Most Men may not admit this at all. But when I stopped trying to control Women, that’s when I found love. It’s a Love no one can take away from you. It will not leave in the middle of the night. True love is between you and your Creator. You mate can only be a mirror for that Love. She/he can only be a reflection for the Love you have for yourself and Life.

Yes Goddess all the Loves that you mention here does deal with the EGO.
    I respect the Womb-Genders with the Hour glass figures, I also respect the Womb-genders who can figure out the mathematical dimensions of an hour glass. I love them. Because they are a reflection of my Love for myself and my Creator.

Physical beauty is the result of a healthy immune system. African people are some of the most physically attractive people on the planet. But somehow we rob ourselves of the intelligence within our beauty, when we allow other races to define and manipulate what it truly means to us.

Stalking love. “I beat you because I love you” Love. Material Love. You make me feel soooo Good – Love. Because of all these types of Love, the relationship game seems too dangerous. I myself for a long time, ran from it. But I realized I did Love myself. You know, Women always ask Men the question – “why do you Love me?”

And really, the perfect answer comes along when we are bold enough to ask “Why do I Love myself?” Some of us are too afraid to ask. We might find out we don’t Love ourselves at all. And this is the reason we have all these different types of Love. Because we are asking someone else to do the job we should be doing ourselves. Reconnecting back to the source of all power, and finding our place in the Universe. No one can do that for us.

When we can find that Source. We find an Answer. I Love myself because no matter how big the problem, I always find an answer to it. I always find a solution I can use to carry on into another day.

And this is the reason my Creator loves me also. When we find our place with our Creator, we find the reason for our Creation. We stop relying on the Ego. We stop “Needing” others to tell us “I love you- I love you- I love you” then we start hearing it through Life itself. We start feeling the wave energy of Love that flows around us in every moment.

I would love to see a Nation of Black Woman raised from Queers to Queens. Moved from being just “flesh companions” and returned to the thrones of Goddesses. When the flesh of a Woman’s body is not used to distract us away from the quest of a Nation. But her beauty is a testimony to her genetic health, and to her connection with the creative mind of the Universe and to our Ancestors.

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Belovrd KgMw :star: :star: :star: :thinking: Metasaience.
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

MS: Most Men may not admit this at all. But when I stopped trying to control Women, that’s when I found love. It’s a Love no one can take away from you. It will not leave in the middle of the night. True love is between you and your Creator. You mate can only be a mirror for that Love. She/he can only be a reflection for the Love you have for yourself and Life.
    ----------------------------------------
    Most males not real men will admit not admit this because its is hard for them to let Go of The Ego/Playas cards.
    ----------------------------------------
    MS: Yes Goddess all the Loves that you mention here does deal with the EGO.
    I respect the Womb-Genders with the Hour glass figures, I also respect the Womb-genders who can figure out the mathematical dimensions of an hour glass. I love them. Because they are a reflection of my Love for myself and my Creator.
    -------------------------------
    These loves are ENTRAPMENTS full of deadly lifeless poison. It traps the mind from knowing the Divine loving, the ultimate loving. False realities/illusions. Lies and deception.
    -------------------------------

MS: Physical beauty is the result of a healthy immune system. African people are some of the most physically attractive people on the planet. But somehow we rob ourselves of the intelligence within our beauty, when we allow other races to define and manipulate what it truly means to us.

MS: Stalking love. “I beat you because I love you” Love. Material Love. You make me feel soooo Good – Love. Because of all these types of Love, the relationship game seems too dangerous. I myself for a long time, ran from it. But I realized I did Love myself. You know, Women always ask Men the question – “why do you Love me?”
    -----------------------------
    I read somewhere once: Those who are in Divine true loving, and understand/over stand how the cord of electrical energy that binds them together, don't need western Union, the post office, valentine day, telephone company...and the likes of to communicate. They're always in touch through their astral "eastern-union. This applies to parent and child, close friends, husband and wives...and lovers. So why ask do one love us if we are Divine One Soul- mind. Does Action still speaks louder than words?
    ---------------------------
    MS: And really, the perfect answer comes along when we are bold enough to ask “Why do I Love myself?” Some of us are too afraid to ask. We might find out we don’t Love ourselves at all. And this is the reason we have all these different types of Love. Because we are asking someone else to do the job we should be doing ourselves. Reconnecting back to the source of all power, and finding our place in the Universe. No one can do that for us.
    ------------------------
    Before we get into any marriage or relationship, say I DO, the first question we should ask our selves is: Will I marry me?
    -------------------------
    MS: We stop relying on the Ego. We stop “Needing” others to tell us “I love you- I love you- I love you” then we start hearing it through Life itself. We start feeling the wave energy of Love that flows around us in every moment.

I would love to see a Nation of Black Woman raised from Queers to Queens. Moved from being just “flesh companions” and returned to the thrones of Goddesses. When the flesh of a Woman’s body is not used to distract us away from the quest of a Nation. But her beauty is a testimony to her genetic health, and to her connection with the creative mind of the Universe and to our Ancestors.

Anything that is not in

Harmony:SuN030:

Order:SuN030:

Balance :SuN030:

is

Ugly :SuN004: