Black Spirituality Religion : MESSAGE TO THE "SLEEP WALKERS"

Thank you DG Meta for this thread of an Ancestor with a most powerful spirit and a beautifully brilliant mind.

blueprintforblackpower.jpg

Read extracts from his book Blueprint for Black Power http://www.africawithin.com/wilson/blueprint_for_black_power.htm

A couple more vids to this powerful discourse.

Pt 5

Pt 6

Extracts from his talk...

…Afrikan-centred consciousness, personality and culture as instruments of power, because ultimately this is what this whole struggle is about – Power!

… when we claim that we’ve escaped slavery and that slavery was something back there which has nothing to do with us today, and then I ask you the question ‘what kind of god do you worship?...who taught you to praise him?...can you name one Afrikan God?' How can you then define the very essence of yourself and the very essence of your soul and organise the very nature of your life here on Earth based on a god handed to us by our slave-masters, claim that you have no slave consciousness and are not related to slavery. In other words then… we are not Afrikans, we are possessed by spirits and demons…and if we are to transform ourselves…we must engage in an exorcism…’

:bowdown:

Love, Peace!

Every situation, every circumstance that we find ourselves in, as individuals and as a collective, we wrought upon ourselves. In life we get what we deserve. But I hear you ask, 'does a loving mother and devoted wife deserve to be battered by her husband at every chance he gets?' or, 'does an innocent child deserve to be brutally abused?' I will say quite emphatically, NO, of course not. However, we cannot look at things as being separated from the whole. This is where we make the mistake due to taking on european ideologies of separation. When I was 16 I was raped and have a son as a result of that. However, do I blame the rapist for violating my person, or do I look at the society as a whole?

As I wrote in a thread some time ago speaking about 'Accountability and Responsibility', if we do not act to Strengthen ourselves, our families, our communities etc., if we do not act to Protect ourselves, our children, our communities etc., from the negative energies in our world, then we allow such energies to thrive, and we and our children and our communities will reap the very consequences and effects of our inaction/s. When we can learn to accept that we are the cause of all that is happening in our lives and in our world then we will realise that we are also the solution and the more we become empowered. If our lives are not how we want it to be then we must have sowed the seeds somewhere along the path of life and/or pre-life to be reaping what we’re experiencing today, now.

Our Ancestor Dr. Amos Wilson says in his talk, …to be without theory is to approach the world on an ad-hoc basis, to meet it here and there and to not approach it in a systematic form, to live reactionarily, always reacting to what other people are doing, always being overwhelmed by events and overwhelmed by the future instead of creating events and creating the future…

Love, Peace!

Dr. and Ancestor Amos Wilson
BluePrint for BlackPower.

First I want to thank you for posting these. The only promise I can make you if you have his book is that "Your Life, Your Thoughts and Your Direction Will Never Be The Same!!! ....and yes, they killed him too...same way that they got Khalid and a few more...the mysterious aneurysm.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back