Black Spirituality Religion : MESSAGE TO THE "SLEEP WALKERS"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Dr. and Ancestor Amos Wilson
    BluePrint for BlackPower.

2. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    Thank you DG Meta for this thread of an Ancestor with a most powerful spirit and a beautifully brilliant mind.

[​IMG]

Read extracts from his book Blueprint for Black Power http://www.africawithin.com/wilson/blueprint_for_black_power.htm

A couple more vids to this powerful discourse.

Pt 5

Pt 6

Extracts from his talk...

…Afrikan-centred consciousness, personality and culture as instruments of power, because ultimately this is what this whole struggle is about – Power!

… when we claim that we’ve escaped slavery and that slavery was something back there which has nothing to do with us today, and then I ask you the question ‘what kind of god do you worship?...who taught you to praise him?...can you name one Afrikan God?' How can you then define the very essence of yourself and the very essence of your soul and organise the very nature of your life here on Earth based on a god handed to us by our slave-masters, claim that you have no slave consciousness and are not related to slavery. In other words then… we are not Afrikans, we are possessed by spirits and demons…and if we are to transform ourselves…we must engage in an exorcism…’

:bowdown:

Love, Peace!

3. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    Every situation, every circumstance that we find ourselves in, as individuals and as a collective, we wrought upon ourselves. In life we get what we deserve. But I hear you ask, 'does a loving mother and devoted wife deserve to be battered by her husband at every chance he gets?' or, 'does an innocent child deserve to be brutally abused?' I will say quite emphatically, NO, of course not. However, we cannot look at things as being separated from the whole. This is where we make the mistake due to taking on european ideologies of separation. When I was 16 I was raped and have a son as a result of that. However, do I blame the rapist for violating my person, or do I look at the society as a whole?

As I wrote in a thread some time ago speaking about 'Accountability and Responsibility', if we do not act to Strengthen ourselves, our families, our communities etc., if we do not act to Protect ourselves, our children, our communities etc., from the negative energies in our world, then we allow such energies to thrive, and we and our children and our communities will reap the very consequences and effects of our inaction/s. When we can learn to accept that we are the cause of all that is happening in our lives and in our world then we will realise that we are also the solution and the more we become empowered. If our lives are not how we want it to be then we must have sowed the seeds somewhere along the path of life and/or pre-life to be reaping what we’re experiencing today, now.

Our Ancestor Dr. Amos Wilson says in his talk, …to be without theory is to approach the world on an ad-hoc basis, to meet it here and there and to not approach it in a systematic form, to live reactionarily, always reacting to what other people are doing, always being overwhelmed by events and overwhelmed by the future instead of creating events and creating the future…

Love, Peace!

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

First I want to thank you for posting these. The only promise I can make you if you have his book is that "Your Life, Your Thoughts and Your Direction Will Never Be The Same!!! ....and yes, they killed him too...same way that they got Khalid and a few more...the mysterious aneurysm.

5. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    All sleepwalkers don't have their eyes closed...at least not on Destees.

6. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Yes indeed- you can lift weights with the book it's so heavy and rightly so! Like the Ancestor said, like most nations we need libraries to address our issues and I must say Dr. Wilson is one of the premiere forces in my mind that has given us the true "blueprint" for nation building. When he speaks about the different types of possession it is paramount and so critical I seriously doubt the vast majority of Black people even understood what he was saying when he was saying it.

I believe that listening to him speak, helps to break allot of the "delusions of grandeur" that we often have about reality in general. Let's think about this internet as an example. We can use this medium to reach out the world, but to truly affect the world we must reach out to our communities. It starts at home.

Black power has to begin within our community, it does not begin on the internet, or by creating forums, emails, threads and posts. Vital strategies- yes, but not as effective as serious minds willing to do the footwork within the community. Googling is not footwork. In actuality it should never be compared with serious community work to repair our people. It should be looked at as an additive.

There are millions of Blacks in America that have still never accessed the internet not even one time. And yet millions more that access the net for other reasons besides educating themselves. So all of these methods will have to learn how to work in unison if the sleepwalkers will ever become free from their sleep, and our sleep.

There are far too many Black people online addressing the issues of Blacks in the world as if their perspective is the guaranteed hot button for shifting and repairing African consciousness, yet they have never laced up one shoe to go outside within their own communities to do anything about these problems.

These are only some of the delusions of grandeur that we have currently. We actually believe the world the television news shows us is real. That world is an edited caption of someone's view of the world. So we address these realities to each other as if they are real and in that sense it becomes real because we feed them to one another.

The good Doctor in a very eerie way was warning us about these times at hand. A time of political complacency, beyond anything- we have never been as politically complacent as we are now. We are speaking about a people that claim they've made it but have nothing. A people that can earn $100,000 a year but can't save $5,000 a year of that same income. A people that create jobs for other nationalities with every one of their actions, but are the also the most unemployed. A people that earn over $700 billion annually but have nothing to show for it. A people that love seeing a Black President, but don't love each other enough to organize together and nation build.

So as the good Doctor says, it could only be possession as the cause. It could only be that we are out of our MotherAfrican minds. What else could it be? It is obvious that our language, our diet, our dress codes, our Gods- all of which come from the oppressor, helps to feed and reanimate the spirit of oppression right within our flesh and bodies. And meanwhile many of us are still convince we are fighting demons outside ourselves, when in truth those demons have always been within us from the beginning.

7. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    You have hit it on the nail!!!....and as such....especially since we don't know or understand, "This Makes Us The Most Dangerous People On The Planet". It's one thing to recognize that "external devil" outside of you that you have to fight....but "That same devil is standing right next to us, in our homes, all around our communities...sleeping in the same bed with us and "they don't even know it or see the possession"....making them double dangerous." I had just informed our sister Destee that we are in need of a serious "Exorcism" but it may have flew pass her when and why I said it. Great Post.

I had to actually bring all these great post back to the front page. While everyone was in chat last night, an outside/inside entity deeply possessed came on the forum board and took all these post off to promote the agenda of our peoples Possessor....makes me wonder if "their heart was hurting them then?... or were they affected by the medication then????