Black Education / Schools : MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE THE COURSE OF AFRICAN PHILOSOPHY BY MARCUS GARVEY

You said "We are still here" who then is the we if you are not African?
As Garvey's message was for Africans not Natives?
if only Natives are here then Garvey was not Addressing those still here...as he was clearly addressing Africans
It seem you are suffering from an Intellectual Dissonance as you can't say "We" whilst refer to Africans at the same time saying you are not African....Make up your mind
Stop asking me questions while criticizing what Eye present as mis information. It's sick and toxic...

You obviously can be led to water yet the decision to drink is all on you...

Deuces!

Time Stamped:- 5:36 - 6:17
Read Second Paragraph why did you leave out the boats people saw the Africans coming in

Obviously, Frankster you have never read anything Eye have ever posted about the Olmecs..
I probably have.....and Yes I know of the Olmecs
Did you research the Ancient city Caral in Peru...

Your mouthful of questions expose your inability to research and seek knowledge for yourself which will always lead to a truth being self evident.
My questions is an attempt to share and learn and understand one another....in and thru friendly banter and exchange of info. Of course sometimes we will disagree as to the interpretation of the info we share and have...No disrespect.

Dane Calloway and The Research Guy provide factz that cannot be denied nor misproven
He(the Research Guy) is wrong on so many points I wonder now if it is just misinformation and not worst a type of disinformation.

....disrespecting me and then expecting me to answer questions will not do either...
I never meant to disrespect you....Could you please show where I disrespect you?
If perchance i have disrespected you....please I humbly ask your forgiveness.

Love Always........ until next time

@ Frankster

Yes, Eye am aware of our pre-columbian connection..
Cool... All I wanted to know is it possible that these Africans are in your Ancestry that you are speaking of??

View attachment 30693

Just do know that yout attempt to blast me is so off topic.

This thread is about Marcus Garvey.
Ivan Van Sertima was a Guyanese Professor who wrote about most of these civilization so yes i do know of then....

I hope it is not rude to ask you if you have ever heard of the ancient City of Caral in Peru

Cool... All I wanted to know is it possible that these Africans are in your Ancestry that you are speaking of??

Ivan Van Sertima was a Guyanese Professor who wrote about most of these civilization so yes i do know of then....

I hope it is not rude to ask you if you have ever heard of the ancient City of Caral in Peru
no it is not rude to ask me if Eye have heard of the ancient city of Caral in Peru.

This area is very ancient. Truth be told both North and South America are more ancienter than we've all been led to believe......!

Also, Eye know Peru is a moniker for "Heru" --the Son of Ausar and Auset. (Source: "When Rocks Cry Out" by Horace Butler).

Truth be told, Eye have never read anything you've ever written that proves you use historical references!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back