Black Poetry : Message To The Electromagnetics-Kamal Supreme

cipherkam

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 16, 2003
This is a message to the electromagnetics you have melanin adrenaline so just let it flow like the blue nile No time to be blue now cause we aint through now whether in the high tech plantation corporation or the penal System just listen while we sway we want revolution today by the ballot the bullet the mind or the chedda regardless to the method we must stand together Peace black or should I say war to devils that sell crack you need to dead that. sell anything but chemicals to electromagneticals let the seeds fertilize on wisdom from the wise It's time to rise up from the wisdoms thighs and still communicate truth and respect her and never neglect her Sister don't let him ride if the brother aint got no drive he need to pay some bills along with them thrils oh, can't forget them devils before I go I'm no scared anymore lI'll be sitting in your living room without opening the door waiting for you if you have tried to stop, **** blocked hated or underestimated you will be i'll fated or creamated cause I don't have time for the malevolent only the benevolent this is a message to the electromagnetics Children don't follow the drug dealer he'll be dead without a cause if jail don't cause him to pause. You gotta live because there is a higher cause a reason for the sacrifice I always ask anyone what's your purpose in life if you don't have one you better get one and if you gotta bum you better quit one. This is a message to the electromagnetics Since we are the universe, I thought I'd give one more verse or scripture There's something I thought I'd hip ya ta the Messiahs on the scene and the Mahdi too as well as the reformer the prophets and the warners lets unite with these beings and let the devils be gonnas This is a message to the electromagnetics

http://www.clearchannelnewmusicnetwork.com/artist/kamalsupreme

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back