Black People : Message to the Black (American) Woman

MEN, What is your choice?

• Yes, please pack me up and send to Africa, Asia, Brazil, or anywhere where I can BE THE MAN!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I'll stay in America and be your sexual breeding slave.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm gay so it really doesn't matter. Can I get a sex slave?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't get it

But they could add some colorful flora to your island. And not to mention money, don't yall need some money? Yall are part of the African Diaspora, let them put their money where their mouth is, nation build there, and they can practice that polygamy thang over there with Dominican honies. How is your female/male ratio there? If it's anythang like here in the states, I'm sure yall need help dealing with those horny females :lol:

One of the brothas has already chosen to be packed up and leave, I can rightly guess who that is and I'm sure he can show yall how to 'nation build' with your Hatian neighbors :lol:

Well goddess bless you my dear for at least making an attempt and asking us what we would like or what's going on, that's more than I've seen of any of these 'wonderful brothers' on Destee :rolleyes:

:grouphug: @you

some better questions would be
  1. what does 'feminism' mean to black women?
  2. what do you need acknowledged or implimented with this process, label or term?
  3. what are some of the issues you would like to address under feminism?
  4. how does black female feminism different from white feminism?
  5. how does feminism help the black male and the future of our race?
  6. what solutions to the communities' problems does feminism bring to the table?

But no brother saw fit to come even close to asking these questions, either in this thread or the numerous other threads I glanced over about feminism. It was all about 'me, me, me, me, black man, black man, black man, and feminism is detrimental to my needs as a black man.'

And then we have the few who want to pick and choose what to address out my initial post, like polygamy or the fact that brothas want Carribean honies :rolleyes: Very obvious and not-so-nice divergance on the topic. An Americans brothers embrace of poligamy and lifting up foreign women over American black men is just another one of the MANY way to put down and control black women and to reject feminism. Not the way, but one of the many.

It's interesting that Chevron Dove included bits of pieces of her hurt here (I pressume that was bits and pieces of her hurt) because that's exactly part of what I think black feminism is about!

People don't bother to ask how black feminism can heal a community of sorrows and broken men and women, especially broken black men in a patriarchal society where anger is one of the few visable and acceptable emotions for black men but does little to heal them. I could almost guarantee you that I could make the association between black feminism and healing, between black feminism and what I said here.....

But when you reject feminism, it's like you reject me and any understanding of me as a black woman. And indeed, you are recting me and my feelings and endeavors I might have to help my community and yours.

In any case, the questions I posed above need to be answered, especially in regards to healing the black communities, so I will set myself up to answer them even if I don't share them here. If you outright reject feminism then you aren't interested in any benefits, solutions, or healing thereof.

You can do all that on your own - with your guns, your anger, your fighting and all that, while you try to relegate the women to the kitchen of cooking, cleaning, and breeding for the nation.

Feminism would have been inportant to Africa too, are they not ailing? Feminism was even elemental is getting Liberia's first female president elected, when the people saw that men weren't relaying on the HEALING principles of helping Liberia. To know healing is to get in touch with your feminine, hence FEMINISM. It should stand ahead of or beside, not behind or relegated to the back burner of black men's issues and goals.

::SuN020: :bye:

Be prepared to accept your people Bientempo :em3700: :wink:
if you would tell me where it hurts i could kiss it and make it better but if all you do is holler, i am stumped.
right now all i am getting is a generalized scream. nothing i can wrap my mind around.

ima go watch the game.

American Sisters, have you notice our brothas?

Really, have you?

I been noticing something on Destee, which I'm sure is representative of our community at large... our brothas want us to fight against the white man, help him nation build though procreation and putting him in charge, and he often points to the African ways and means of doing thangs, citing that western ways aren't good enough for us 'western' born and bred blacks. But to whom does this really benefit?

And it was a brotha who who started a thread saying that Africa has no feminism and he was quite proud of that. And the African women seem to be against it too.... as their African brothers taught them to be.

Is this a coincidence, that our American brothas reject feminism while embracing African patriarchy and polygamy? I think not. Lets look at it..... the brothas embrace of polygamy. Their wanting to go back to the African way of doing things like with an African Rights of Passage that teaches men to be men and women to be women (however they define that - do I have to spell it out for you?). Their constantly saying we need to cover up, keep our legs closed, and not show our bodies. Their constant saying that we need to control our sexuality so they don't sleep with so many women and make so many babies (their sexuality becomes our problem to control by limiting our sexuality and what we make available). Their rejection of abortion on the grounds it kills a nation of blacks, but they have little to nothing to say about the number of them killing each other everyday, denying us the opportunity to have a black husband/mate in our home for ourselves and our daughters. Their constant mislabeling and rejection of feminism as a 'white woman's thang' that we as black women should not embrace, while they continue to embrace the white man's patriarchy and even African patriarchy that is use to control and repress black African women.

Don't let the black man tactics and mindset fool you. Don't let him scare you with his tactics of sexist persuasion and misogyny just because you're so desperate to have him in your house and in your bed. Don't let the art of his good strokin make you go stupid. Read between the lines.

I say my sistas, what do you say we pack 'our' men up and send them back to Africa where everything they want is all ready, readily available, and acceptable? Or we can send them to Brazil or Santiago or Santo Domingo where they got a bevy full of passive cinnamon colored big-booty honies with cheap sex for sale. Aren't our brothas always saying that we are too independent, loud mouth, loose, angry, nagging and all that, and that the foreign black women are much more better, passive, and docile? We need to pack them up and SEND THEM THERE!

The ones that want to stay.... we house (cage) them up and make them out of sexual breeding slaves.... all in the name of nation building ofcourse :em3700:
They do not get to pick which women they want to have sex or breed with, we decide that and use them at will. As I said.... it's all in effort to nation build that seems to be so important to the brothas. We can let the white women in on in too.... so long as the white men follow them and we can cage him up too. Then we can be a nation of 20 different types of colored folks that is both matriarchal and matrilineal... american style.

Here is the real message to the black man... you can stay as long you do it our way (or just my way).

Do you want to stay and be sexual breeding slaves and help us 'nation build?'

or do you want to be packed up and sent abroad where I guess you'll be much happier and in control?

The choice is yours......
0.jpg
melbWENN0711_468x431.jpg

Medusa,

An observation that I make on this forum in the short time that I have been active user lol is that you often alienate other women who could be your allies in the struggle towards recognizing African/Black woman's rights whether they be on the continent of Africa or in the diaspora. I know there are legitimate points you make and I agree that patriarchy really has not benefited the world and I do think that Black women have been ignored.

But when you are consistently making blanket statements about Africans, and I for one am far from docile (in fact anyone that knows me knows I will get in that a** male or female about something that is important to me), I can't help feel a strong disdain for African women that is projecting itself in your posts. This is not to cause beef as I've already said that in a previous post addressed to you, but it's a simply an observation.

Also, you might want to check out people like Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti and also the Aba Women's Riot. And presently, there are women still demanding that we do not live invisible lives.

Ezzine, i didn't ask u. U aint even american, so u know little nor can relate to american (and perhaps angry) black women. And i represent far more than the limited amount of post u read, so your assessment is in error.

U no what? Hell widdit. The amount of WILLFUL IGNORANCE is astounding!

U dont understand because u have no desire to understand something you've already outright rejected, plain & simple.

STAY FOR BREEDING SLAVES OR PACK UP & LEAVE.

Africans say they got no feminism or homosex, so obviously that's the place for real black men. :em3700:

SAYANARA!

btw, I haven't said anything about the Africans or black men that they haven't done or said about themselves already.

American Sisters, have you notice our brothas?

Really, have you?

I been noticing something on Destee, which I'm sure is representative of our community at large... our brothas want us to fight against the white man, help him nation build though procreation and putting him in charge, and he often points to the African ways and means of doing thangs, citing that western ways aren't good enough for us 'western' born and bred blacks. But to whom does this really benefit?

And it was a brotha who who started a thread saying that Africa has no feminism and he was quite proud of that. And the African women seem to be against it too.... as their African brothers taught them to be.

Is this a coincidence, that our American brothas reject feminism while embracing African patriarchy and polygamy? I think not. Lets look at it..... the brothas embrace of polygamy. Their wanting to go back to the African way of doing things like with an African Rights of Passage that teaches men to be men and women to be women (however they define that - do I have to spell it out for you?). Their constantly saying we need to cover up, keep our legs closed, and not show our bodies. Their constant saying that we need to control our sexuality so they don't sleep with so many women and make so many babies (their sexuality becomes our problem to control by limiting our sexuality and what we make available). Their rejection of abortion on the grounds it kills a nation of blacks, but they have little to nothing to say about the number of them killing each other everyday, denying us the opportunity to have a black husband/mate in our home for ourselves and our daughters. Their constant mislabeling and rejection of feminism as a 'white woman's thang' that we as black women should not embrace, while they continue to embrace the white man's patriarchy and even African patriarchy that is use to control and repress black African women.

Don't let the black man tactics and mindset fool you. Don't let him scare you with his tactics of sexist persuasion and misogyny just because you're so desperate to have him in your house and in your bed. Don't let the art of his good strokin make you go stupid. Read between the lines.

I say my sistas, what do you say we pack 'our' men up and send them back to Africa where everything they want is all ready, readily available, and acceptable? Or we can send them to Brazil or Santiago or Santo Domingo where they got a bevy full of passive cinnamon colored big-booty honies with cheap sex for sale. Aren't our brothas always saying that we are too independent, loud mouth, loose, angry, nagging and all that, and that the foreign black women are much more better, passive, and docile? We need to pack them up and SEND THEM THERE!

The ones that want to stay.... we house (cage) them up and make them out of sexual breeding slaves.... all in the name of nation building ofcourse :em3700:
They do not get to pick which women they want to have sex or breed with, we decide that and use them at will. As I said.... it's all in effort to nation build that seems to be so important to the brothas. We can let the white women in on in too.... so long as the white men follow them and we can cage him up too. Then we can be a nation of 20 different types of colored folks that is both matriarchal and matrilineal... american style.

Here is the real message to the black man... you can stay as long you do it our way (or just my way).

Do you want to stay and be sexual breeding slaves and help us 'nation build?'

or do you want to be packed up and sent abroad where I guess you'll be much happier and in control?

The choice is yours......
0.jpg
melbWENN0711_468x431.jpg

Sexual breeding slaves? Who will they be sexual slaves too? Us women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back