Black People : Message to the Black (American) Woman

MEN, What is your choice?

• Yes, please pack me up and send to Africa, Asia, Brazil, or anywhere where I can BE THE MAN!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I'll stay in America and be your sexual breeding slave.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm gay so it really doesn't matter. Can I get a sex slave?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
meet me half way......

OK... so just ONE thing? What the hell... I have so many!

But one is a start, maybe it will lead into the others.

OK, first thing... realize that as a BLACK WOMAN my issues and desires for feminism and with feminist thought are separate and/or not 100% in accordance with the goals and issues of white women, and I absolutely despise and tire of it getting relegated to such. Just because I've adopted the label that doesn't mean my ideology and goals remains the same as theirs. Using white women as a decoy to destroy and divide black women over feminism, feminist ideology or the label of 'feminist/feminism' is destructive and unfair - AND BLACK MEN KNOW IT!

Therefore black men are willful contributors in this destruction and the division of not only black women, but between black women and men and of our communities.

I want you to ASK us what we desire, what we want, want we are willing to work towards or against (hopefully with you, not without you or against you) while embracing this label of feminist/feminism and some parts of the general thought or ideology, instead of assuming we're just lackies for white women and their own agenda.

I do not think that is too much to ask.

you need to know that i do not understand a thing that you said.

On second thought, if Brothers choose to be with Black women from the Diaspora what is wrong with that?

I wonder what the Sisters here think concerning their alledged passivity and I'm talking about our Sisters from Africa, the Islands, etc who post in these threads. If anything, I personally have dealt with Sisters from the Diaspora who were raised in much rougher conditions and I can not hardly refer to them as docile.

Just witness Winnie Mandela!

OMG! You gotta be kidding. I can't believe i'm reading this.

Well, I'll say this, most of the brothas in this community are so amazing to me with regards to not bullying me and getting so outraged with my freddom of expression that they would put me on ignore because they cannot control me to accept what they believe.

Most of the brothas on this forum do NOT give me the feeling that they would try to control me and try to push me down to be passive even if they get angry with me and don't like what I have said.

No. I am definitely not docile like I used to be. I used to be so suppressed due to dominating men [and women] in my own race/culture, white teachers ...that I would always get the award in school for being THE MOST QUIET for the whole year...looked down, afraid to look in the mirror at my own self...but I've been coming out of that mindset by and by...and you better believe that when someone tries to control situations and are the very person that professes that this issue is not as REALS as it is right here, right now...WOW!...Talk about control.

No. let's not only talk about women of the diaspora like Winnie Mandela who have, in your own controlling opinion, have been raised in much rougher conditions but, let's talk about African American women, right here, like me!!!...I don't appreciate any man telling me, LIKE HE AS A MAN CAN SPEAK FOR OTHER WOMEN AND JUDGE WHICH IS WORSE... that being beatened, locked in ...because when you were a little girl you wet the bed...complained of being hungry for not eating for days...hospitalized for...almost blinded from being beatened...abandoned at a train station...Oh H**L No! I can't believe this.

At first, I was not sure about this thread but, because of this very comment, WHEW! I'm so grateful it was put out there.

Even though, I might be one of that 6 I read on another thread that might not have met approval to be considered anymore for human thoughts and ignored--to prove a point of power--, i say this, I've not put anyone on ignore as of yet ... i just haven't gotten that angry and indignant and dominating just because someone got mad at me and did not like what I said. I try to be open for working out a respect medium...I try to remaine willing to accept a change of mind...reevaluate...My experiences have caused me to choose this route.

I agree with CITIZEN'S comment about most of the incredible brothers on this board. This kind of spirit and respect for us sistas has got to produce something great.

WE ( Black Women ) HAVE NEVER BEEN EXAMINED......

Sis. Shahrazad Ali

WARRIOR

On point! On time!

This sister is really good at pointing out how the white woman has manipulated the black woman in their Woman's Suffrage Movement to fight their cause thereby deliberately splitting us away from our black brothers [husbands, sons...], turning against the Black man as seeing him as the enemy...

Oh yeah! She is awesome!

Yet, she can still maintain a great argument of how we as black/african women have been abandoned.

Feminist verse Black Nationalist?

Its interesting -

This thread is based on a different thread dealing with Polygamy and the problem with the ideal of it. At one point in my life I was against it based on my X christian ideology but as time goes on and having an understanding of why it was used in Africa I learned that it had nothing to do with the Patriarchal system but it was initiated and created by the Matriarchal system. It was not the men who created the system it was women who created the system as they were creating civilizations (the creators of the civilized world).

I dare to ask - if feminist knew that it was women who created the system of polygamy would they so valiantly yet carelessly partake in the act of calumnies against the system?

Nevertheless, what profit does feminism have for our people as a whole? What profit does chauvinism have for us as a whole? I mean if one is of benefit then surely the other must be of benefit as well? Can I as a male become a feminist? Or does being a male exclude me from feminism? If it does exclude me then what profit does it do for the African American male who's looking for equality not for men only but for our sistas as well? The same for chauvinism? Can a sista join the chauvinistic movement and if so how does it profit the sista (which without there wouldn't be AA's) and our people as a whole?

There is only one natural movement for our people as a whole and that is Nationalism because it is the matriarchal that builds it but is the patriarchal that keeps it alive. It is a balanced system where both sexes have equality and none is greater then the other. In my observation, especially going through the threads - Nationalism offers solutions to our people as a whole but it is feminism that creates division - a ideology created by white men for the white woman that has been embed in the psyche of our sistas (some of our sistas).

Peace

Ru2religious

Feminist verse Black Nationalist?

Its interesting -

This thread is based on a different thread dealing with Polygamy and the problem with the ideal of it. At one point in my life I was against it based on my X christian ideology but as time goes on and having an understanding of why it was used in Africa I learned that it had nothing to do with the Patriarchal system but it was initiated and created by the Matriarchal system. It was not the men who created the system it was women who created the system as they were creating civilizations (the creators of the civilized world).

I dare to ask - if feminist knew that it was women who created the system of polygamy would they so valiantly yet carelessly partake in the act of calumnies against the system?

Nevertheless, what profit does feminism have for our people as a whole? What profit does chauvinism have for us as a whole? I mean if one is of benefit then surely the other must be of benefit as well? Can I as a male become a feminist? Or does being a male exclude me from feminism? If it does exclude me then what profit does it do for the African American male is who's looking for equality not for men only but for our sistas as well? The same for chauvinism? Can a sista join the chauvinistic movement and if so how does it profit the sista (which without there wouldn't be AA's) and our people as a whole?

There is only one natural movement for our people as a whole and that is Nationalism because it is the matriarchal that builds it but is the patriarchal that keeps it alive. It is a balanced system where both sexes have equality and none is greater then the other. In my observation, especially going through the threads - Nationalism offers solutions to our people as a whole but it is feminism that creates division - a ideology created by white men for the white woman that has been embed in the psyche of our sistas (so of our sistas).

Peace

Ru2religious

THE KILLING PART IS....

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GAIN BALANCE AND INTEGRITY AS A PEOPLE ....WITHIN A EUROPEAN DWELLING.....UNDER EUROPEAN STANDARDS......

HOW CAN WE PRESERVE SO MUCH DIVERSE BLACKNESS WITHOUT UNIFICATION ??

I AGREE WITH YOU IN FULL BRO. RU2RELIGIOUS....

WARRIOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back