Black People : Message to the Black (American) Woman

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by medusanegrita, Jun 4, 2010.

?

MEN, What is your choice?

1. Yes, please pack me up and send to Africa, Asia, Brazil, or anywhere where I can BE THE MAN!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I'll stay in America and be your sexual breeding slave.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm gay so it really doesn't matter. Can I get a sex slave?

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    American Sisters, have you notice our brothas?

Really, have you?

I been noticing something on Destee, which I'm sure is representative of our community at large... our brothas want us to fight against the white man, help him nation build though procreation and putting him in charge, and he often points to the African ways and means of doing thangs, citing that western ways aren't good enough for us 'western' born and bred blacks. But to whom does this really benefit?

And it was a brotha who who started a thread saying that Africa has no feminism and he was quite proud of that. And the African women seem to be against it too.... as their African brothers taught them to be.

Is this a coincidence, that our American brothas reject feminism while embracing African patriarchy and polygamy? I think not. Lets look at it..... the brothas embrace of polygamy. Their wanting to go back to the African way of doing things like with an African Rights of Passage that teaches men to be men and women to be women (however they define that - do I have to spell it out for you?). Their constantly saying we need to cover up, keep our legs closed, and not show our bodies. Their constant saying that we need to control our sexuality so they don't sleep with so many women and make so many babies (their sexuality becomes our problem to control by limiting our sexuality and what we make available). Their rejection of abortion on the grounds it kills a nation of blacks, but they have little to nothing to say about the number of them killing each other everyday, denying us the opportunity to have a black husband/mate in our home for ourselves and our daughters. Their constant mislabeling and rejection of feminism as a 'white woman's thang' that we as black women should not embrace, while they continue to embrace the white man's patriarchy and even African patriarchy that is use to control and repress black African women.

Don't let the black man tactics and mindset fool you. Don't let him scare you with his tactics of sexist persuasion and misogyny just because you're so desperate to have him in your house and in your bed. Don't let the art of his good strokin make you go stupid. Read between the lines.

I say my sistas, what do you say we pack 'our' men up and send them back to Africa where everything they want is all ready, readily available, and acceptable? Or we can send them to Brazil or Santiago or Santo Domingo where they got a bevy full of passive cinnamon colored big-booty honies with cheap sex for sale. Aren't our brothas always saying that we are too independent, loud mouth, loose, angry, nagging and all that, and that the foreign black women are much more better, passive, and docile? We need to pack them up and SEND THEM THERE!

The ones that want to stay.... we house (cage) them up and make them out of sexual breeding slaves.... all in the name of nation building ofcourse :em3700:
    They do not get to pick which women they want to have sex or breed with, we decide that and use them at will. As I said.... it's all in effort to nation build that seems to be so important to the brothas. We can let the white women in on in too.... so long as the white men follow them and we can cage him up too. Then we can be a nation of 20 different types of colored folks that is both matriarchal and matrilineal... american style.

Here is the real message to the black man... you can stay as long you do it our way (or just my way).

Do you want to stay and be sexual breeding slaves and help us 'nation build?'

or do you want to be packed up and sent abroad where I guess you'll be much happier and in control?

The choice is yours...... [​IMG][​IMG]

2. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    Don't know about Brazil, or Santiago, but goes to show you that they have never P*SSED one of those Santo Domingo ladys off! They give you a whole new definition of you got a tiger by the tail.

so if your sending them I would recommend some where else. We don't really want them. course I doubt if Santiago, or Brazil does either. Maybe you should just keep them up there. (good idea). Or Africa would be good!!! Thats where they keep talking about going back to.

3. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    This has got to be the worst thread and comment i've ever seen in my life, you are atypical of whats destroying the natural fabric of the black man and black woman, this mindset of "taking on" your brother, which is outright the vintages of "black Feminism" which parent is the "white feminism"......

The white man simply held out his hand, and gave you the option to destroy yourself, mind, body, and soul in all, and come to him to attempt to rule the world, only you would be his second class slave in order to his white woman, while betraying your natural half the black man in so subverted a way, that you couldn't even see it.....

Hell you can even go to your 'christian" bible, the white man tells you and shows you in their paintings and depictions of the "devil" what he does to "jesus" so to say....which is holds out his hand and says "come we can do all this and have all this, if you denounce "god"".

And that is effectivbely what has been done, you have denounced your natural ways, on all scales, and that has in tune forced you to denounce and/or battle the black man, who is opposite this "devil" or opposer of nature.....and your "feministic" attitude is actually the equal of what "white patriarchy" is, you just have flipped it and is the Black Female Version, doling that mentality and role onto the black man, and the "devil" loves you for it, but never more than his first "sex" slave and societal slave, his white woman.....

But you don';t see that huh?

The only "empowering" the white man gave you is to "empower" you over the black man, and he needed this to get the results we see today, a broken down black family structure, a broken down enslaved black man and woman in mind and heart to the point where we attack each other, and he can go ridin off in the sunset with his white supremacist society and rule.....

smh

:em0200:

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,736
    let it go, please

the gender wars are so last century......didn't you get the email?

the system of white supremacy oppresses us all.

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Actually this post clearly proves my point concerning what happens when the "Feminist" agenda enters the discussion of Black nationalism, as the Feminist agenda takes priority in the mind of the feminist over the collective aganda.

Perhaps this is where brothers are lacking. In spite of criticism from feminists, perhaps brothers need to be organizing Brotherhoods and putting out agenda, the agenda of Black men, first. Everyone knows we put eveyone under the sun ahead of us. Perhaps that is what we need to change.

As far as the issue of polygamy and polyandry, I am a strict monogamist, so any criticism of brothers as stated in this thread does not apply to me. If sisters want to practice polyandry they have that right just as brothers have the same right to practice polygamy. Just keep in mind that when one talks about staying in amerika, polygamy and polyandry are not legal arrangements. You have not constitutional right to practice either form. If one reduces this to rationalizing a practice of relating with multiple partners, that is another matter.

6. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    And my point is proven as well.

TAKE CARE OF THE BLACK MAN AND FORGO ALL ELSE!

You won't even address the issue because you're so into what you can get as black men, and constantly putting down issues that are important to women and black women. Why didn't yall even address how black America women are put down for not being docile or passive enough like foreign ladies?

Tell hell with black nationalism. Whatever you want, you can fight and get it yourself. :whip:

Like I said, pack yall butts up (and the desperate women who need and want you) and send you to someplace where you feel you can BE A MAN!

America doesn't want you.... or didn't you know that already.
    And suddenly I'm OK with the prison industrial complex. If we can't make you into sexual breeding slaves, then might as well work you over some kinda way. License plates anyone?

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The fact of the matter is that Black men do not put themselves first. If anything, Black men put everyone else's interests ahead of their own.

The only point you are proving is how devisive the feminist agenda has proven itself to be, especially in regards to your statements concening Black nationalism.

As far as the point highlighted above, the majority of Black men I know are with African-American women.

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The interesting this is that this thread is posted in the Open Forum. And we know what that usually means. It is not really directed to Sisters. Its intent is to agitate.

9. CITIZEN

CITIZEN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +144
    Yes I have noticed our Brothers, especially the ones here on Destee.

If the Brothers here on Destee are representative of the Brothers in the community at large, then my hopes, dreams and prayers have been answered.

These feelings of mine are not a weakness of character, but contains the strength of our people because at the end of the day all we have are each other. And that is all we ever needed.

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    On second thought, if Brothers choose to be with Black women from the Diaspora what is wrong with that?

I wonder what the Sisters here think concerning their alledged passivity and I'm talking about our Sisters from Africa, the Islands, etc who post in these threads. If anything, I personally have dealt with Sisters from the Diaspora who were raised in much rougher conditions and I can not hardly refer to them as docile.

Just witness Winnie Mandela!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.