Black People : Message to black men and women

Status
Not open for further replies.

clip11

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2013
I have been browsing the internet and I seen various things that disturb me about black women. Namely, the eagerness at which it seems black women go to other races of men. I was watching a video on youtube where a white boy went up to random women and asked them how much to take them home. All the women who got upset where white women. All the black women he asked cooned like a ************. One black woman asked him how much money was he talking.

In reading, several black men say that they have observed this in real life. A blackman, it seems, has to be completely on point to get a black woman,he has to look and smell like a million bucks. But a white boy dressed in an ambrocombie and finch tshirt (which these black women would clown a black man for wearing, by the way) and some $30 shoes from kmart can approach them, and they'll coon. But a black man has to be wearing a $150 pair of Jordans to get a black womans attention.

Also, I bring up the site, ghetto gaggers. By now, that website is an often discussed topic on the web. It's a website where racist white boys sexually humiliate black women. Black women were quick to boycott Nellys tip drill video because he slid a credit card between a black womans butt, however,why aren't these same black women boycotting this website? It seems as if black women will tolerate the worst kind of disrespect if it comes from a white man. But brothas gotta be on point. A black man had better "come correct".

I saw another video, where a black woman, was spit in her face and hit by a white man. Other white men stood around and watched. There were black men who stood there too, and did nothing. That struck me as interesting. One, it shows how the white man views black women. They view you as just a sexual fetish, nothing more. If it was a white woman being attacked, those white men would've intervened. Black women, realize, you are not the white mans woman. Yes he'll sleep with you, but he wont marry you. And I cant blame the black man who did nothing, it turns out that black woman had a white boyfriend.

I wouldnt have done anything either. I will not come to the rescue, and risk a physical confrontation over a black woman that will just as soon go down the street and open her legs for a nonblack man. Let her white man come to her rescue. A year ago, I was talking to an arab tow truck driver while he picked up my car. A black woman approached him and asked a question concerning her vehicle. When she left, the arab said "dumb *****". Right in front of me, a black man, he insulted a black woman.

For a second, I thought about checking him, but then I though, why get into a potential confrontation with this man, when odds are, this black woman has no loyalty towards black men. A black woman who will quickly sleep with a white or nonblack man, if she hasnt done so already.

For black women who say, if black men can screw white women, I should be able to screw white men, let me clarify something for you...it's not the same. A man, no matter how many sexual partners he's had, can always be respected. But no one respects a female whore. That's just the way it is. And look at marriage statistics, white men marry black women the least. Yeah they'll **** you, but they wont marry you. When white guys do interracially marry, its usually to an asian woman.

Black men, quit being desperate and set standards. I hope to marry a beautiful black woman one day, but before I do, one of my questions to her will be have you ever slept with a nonblack man? If the answer is yes, i'll never marry her. Men of other races have standards with their women. If a white woman is known to have had sex with a black man, white men consider her tainted. Forever a black mans whore. No decent white man will marry her, they may sleep with her, but will never marry her.

Black men we need to have standards. At the end of the day alot of black women WANT to be married. But as black men, we can't allow them to be whores for white men and nonblack men, and then when they find out these men dont want them as a wife, then allow them to return as if nothing ever happened.

I read during hurricane katrina, when the rescue food came in, the black men and boys were hogging it and taking it from the black women. At fist, I felt bad for this. But after seeing numerous videos on youtube of black women cooning for white men, after seeing black women write books on "how to get a white man", after seeing blogs run by black women promote IR ad naseum, ad infinitum, I no longer feel bad. When all hell breaks loose, like in hurricane katrina, it's survival of the fittest, And men are bigger and stronger. So I feel, why should black me have a duty to provide for and protect the black woman?

And you notice, during all of that, where ws the white man to feed and protect the black woman? Nowhere to be found. He was too busy feeding and protecting himself and his white woman.

I have been browsing the internet and I seen various things that disturb me about black women.

Whoa, man. You come in here and tear down black women fast, huh?

Not only that, you've set double standards, or rather, have agreed to them as if nothing is wrong with that. You've generalized every black woman ever, evidently, as trying to land a white man and having all kinds of issues. You've bashed every interracial relationship with black women and white men as black women being the white man's whore.

You've made black men seem insensitive, who'll not only stand by and watch a black woman be done all kinds of wrong, but will engage in doing wrong to her just to survive; and you state it as if it's okay.

And you're talking about Hurricane Katrina, which I was apart of, so you know, as if were an all out war of black men against all black women.

Survival of the fittest? Really? I'm not sure where you read that at, but the men in our company were providing for the women like nobody's business. These men pushed man-made rafts, ones they made with their own hands, some nails, and a hammer, with boards they broke down themselves, across deep water filled with gasoline and all kinds of unhealthy crap that got on their clothes, skin, in their eyes, and mouths, with the women AND children sitting on top, just because we were too short to tread the waters, and we couldn't swim.

This is what the black men did; it wasn't survival of the fittest, it was the fittest provided for the weaker.

But aside from that, black women are not just going after white men, nor are we becoming anyone's whores! Sure there are those who do act as anyone's whore, but to think all black women will just jump up at a white man's call or any man's call, like we're their b**** is messed up.

And there are plenty of relationships with white men and black women that have worked out fine; do they need to be high profile to see this? It really doesn't matter because if that black woman is happy with her white man, she was never yours to begin with, so she doesn't have to show loyalty to someone who thinks men can sleep with the world but women are obligated to nail their legs shut. It works both ways, man.

You get what you give; and if a person isn't giving you what you give, and you're not satisfied, then you may need to find another. There are far too many black women on earth to hold such a tainted view of us being nothing but mass-sluts on the loose! And if she has to be a certain way coming in, I hope you're that way also, because if not, you're being a hypocrite, and judgmental!

But ya know what I've heard, actually? That black women are the least likely to date and/or marry any other race or color of men, of ALL women. So what about that? Seems the women are waiting, but are being called unqualified because people keep holding ideas of us all being intolerable and unfit.

I've heard too many women in my family, and other people's family down here in New Orleans say, "Girl, better not bring home no white man!", to think black women are just throwing themselves that desperately at white men. But many men in these fams admit and even hold pride in themselves over bagging some white women! What's with this double standard?

And none of the women married in my family held such a high standard to the men they married; these men were stable, though they weren't rich, and were faithful though, they did make mistakes. They didn't expect them to dress one way or look another but wanted love and common sense. My mama would have slapped me silly if I said that's what I was looking for in a guy then she would have told her mama who would have slapped me double; $150 pair of Jordans? Please. (As if I'm looking to date a man's shoes, LOL.)

I don't worry on who anyone's getting with, myself, and I don't make it seem as if I own the whole pool of black men just because I'm a black woman. They're going to get with who they want, so if they don't want you, you need to move it along and find one who does. Rather than generalizing all black women, find a jewel in the midst of all this despair and whoredom you think we're all about, and maybe you'll feel better, show some love and compassion you seem to have forsaken, and see a little clearer.

Welcome to the site, anyway. :)

PS: Many white people helped during Katrina, too.

Oh, and do keep in mind, "Girls Gone Wild" and all the white women shown; seems many white men will make any woman their whore, if they can, and if she's willing. Some black women won't do it without getting paid, while some white women will do it for free. But it's not all women on either side; there are those who think better of themselves. Just a thought.

I have been browsing the internet and I seen various things that disturb me about black women.

From a Buddhist perspective, everything is one and unified.
That which we observe in others which we dislike is that which we dislike within ourselves.
Ultimately, we can only control ourselves, our beliefs, perspectives, and consciousnesses.

Also, each soul has the lessons that they have planned to learn while incarnate on this planet in addition to the karmic imprints from past lives. Judgement of others lessons or perspectives detracts from one learning their lessons while incarnate.

Of course, this is the plant of free will, one of the most advanced games going on in the universe.

I see this as opportunity to address that which lies within ourselves. To integrate the negative with the positive without judgement.

On another note, I would think that any Nubian man that claims to love and care for Nubian women in general would do so with his partner first.

Just some random thoughts.

Whoa, man. You come in here and tear down black women fast, huh?

Not only that, you've set double standards, or rather, have agreed to them as if nothing is wrong with that. You've generalized every black woman ever, evidently, as trying to land a white man and having all kinds of issues. You've bashed every interracial relationship with black women and white men as black women being the white man's whore.

You've made black men seem insensitive, who'll not only stand by and watch a black woman be done all kinds of wrong, but will engage in doing wrong to her just to survive; and you state it as if it's okay.

And you're talking about Hurricane Katrina, which I was apart of, so you know, as if were an all out war of black men against all black women.

Survival of the fittest? Really? I'm not sure where you read that at, but the men in our company were providing for the women like nobody's business. These men pushed man-made rafts, ones they made with their own hands, some nails, and a hammer, with boards they broke down themselves, across deep water filled with gasoline and all kinds of unhealthy crap that got on their clothes, skin, in their eyes, and mouths, with the women AND children sitting on top, just because we were too short to tread the waters, and we couldn't swim.

This is what the black men did; it wasn't survival of the fittest, it was the fittest provided for the weaker.

But aside from that, black women are not just going after white men, nor are we becoming anyone's whores! Sure there are those who do act as anyone's whore, but to think all black women will just jump up at a white man's call or any man's call, like we're their b**** is messed up.

And there are plenty of relationships with white men and black women that have worked out fine; do they need to be high profile to see this? It really doesn't matter because if that black woman is happy with her white man, she was never yours to begin with, so she doesn't have to show loyalty to someone who thinks men can sleep with the world but women are obligated to nail their legs shut. It works both ways, man.

You get what you give; and if a person isn't giving you what you give, and you're not satisfied, then you may need to find another. There are far too many black women on earth to hold such a tainted view of us being nothing but mass-sluts on the loose! And if she has to be a certain way coming in, I hope you're that way also, because if not, you're being a hypocrite, and judgmental!

But ya know what I've heard, actually? That black women are the least likely to date and/or marry any other race or color of men, of ALL women. So what about that? Seems the women are waiting, but are being called unqualified because people keep holding ideas of us all being intolerable and unfit.

I've heard too many women in my family, and other people's family down here in New Orleans say, "Girl, better not bring home no white man!", to think black women are just throwing themselves that desperately at white men. But many men in these fams admit and even hold pride in themselves over bagging some white women! What's with this double standard?

And none of the women married in my family held such a high standard to the men they married; these men were stable, though they weren't rich, and were faithful though, they did make mistakes. They didn't expect them to dress one way or look another but wanted love and common sense. My mama would have slapped me silly if I said that's what I was looking for in a guy then she would have told her mama who would have slapped me double; $150 pair of Jordans? Please. (As if I'm looking to date a man's shoes, LOL.)

I don't worry on who anyone's getting with, myself, and I don't make it seem as if I own the whole pool of black men just because I'm a black woman. They're going to get with who they want, so if they don't want you, you need to move it along and find one who does. Rather than generalizing all black women, find a jewel in the midst of all this despair and whoredom you think we're all about, and maybe you'll feel better, show some love and compassion you seem to have forsaken, and see a little clearer.

Welcome to the site, anyway. :)

PS: Many white people helped during Katrina, too.

Your post helps prove my point. Once again, we have another black woman who is too proud to state that black women need to be with only black men. I browsed a dating website called Plenty of fish, and was shocked by what I saw on a lot of black women's profiles. A lot of them had "open to all races" or "race doesnt matter", however, no other group of women had that in their profile. Only black women. Hell, there were white women who stated in their profile that they were only open to dating white men. However, you'd be hard pressed to find a black woman on there that stated she was only open to dating black men.

And what you say about black men helping you during the hurricane, that was the exception not the norm. And where are these plenty of successful relationships between wm/bw, they seem to me to be just as elusive as bigfoot and just as imaginary. Seventy percent of black women are single, so why aren't white and other nonblack men standing in line to get a black woman as a wife?

The reason is, many nonblack men only view black women as sexual objects. They'll have sex with you, but wont marry you. And even after you state what all those black men did for black women during the hurricane, you still wont tell black women to only be with black men. Like I said before, many nonblack women know that if they sleep with a black man, they'd better keep it top secret, because they know that they will be shunned by their non black men. But many black women feel that they can be "open to dating other races" (which translates into "open to ******* other races") and then at the end of the day, when they find out nonblack men only want to use them for their body, then they can come back to black men, whom they expect to roll out the red carpet and take them back.

And its not just white men, I lived in Detroit, which is a majority black city all my life. There, the ayrabs own all the corner stores and resturaunts, gas stations, and car repair shops and mainly many other businesses. Many of these ayrab men view black women as whores and sluts, whether you want to believe it or not. A lot of ayrab men will talk openly about wanting a black woman. Not marrying a black woman, which they never do, but just having a black woman that he can just screw and say he had some black girl *****.

However, these ayrab men at all cost, keep their ayrab women away from black men. And as a black man, I hate to say this but, I believe many black women do whore and **** around with these ayrab men. I knew a black girl who tried to get a job at a coney island restaraunt owned by an ayrab. She said that when she applied for the job, he offered it to her on the condition that she sleep with him. She says she didn't do it, so thats why she didnt get hired. But its just as possible that she did sleep with that ayrab and after he was done with her he told her to **** off.

I wonder, when I go into one of these ayrab owned stores and see a cute black girl working behind the counter, who did she have to screw to get that job and who is she screwing to keep it. I've heard stories of these ayrab men who own these car repair shops propositioning black women. We all know, car repairs can get quite expensive. The last repair on my car cost me $700. Many of these ayrab men will have an attractive black woman bring her car to get it fixed,and tell her how much it costs. Many times, if these black women can't afford to pay, then these ayrab men will tell them if she sleeps with him, she can get a "free" repair. Sadly, many of these black women will end up selling themselves. Now these ayrab men can laugh and talk among themselves about some "black ***** they ******" (thats what they say) and laugh at black men at how easy it is to get a black woman. But they'll be damned if they let a black man get one of their ayrab women, especially if she's attractive.

Black women should wake up and realize non black men are not for them, nor do nonblack men generally care about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back