Pan Africanism : MESSAGE TO ALL BLACK NATIONALIST AND AFROCENTRICS

Isaiah said:
DITTO, my beautiful brother - D-I-T-T-O!!!!!

Peace!
Isaiah
er ,,, which bit did you appreciate?

<sigh> it's good to get some feedback on things i say; it gives me a barometer, as it were, as to which track i'm on or if i should just jump tracks/train altogether. there are a few other places that leave me ..??.. "wondering"? <shrug> close enough .. wondering if my words are adding or subtracting from anything since i don't see much feedback ... well, there was one, but that (LOL) was a response to something that was grown out of juxtaposing a line out of something i said with a line from something somebody else said, which, when put together, was fully justifiable in the comments that were made about it ... but which were, in fact, diametrically opposed to what i was actually saying!

it was hard working through the tussles my siblings got into when i was the oldest child in the family; it's even harder here when my siblings are fully adult. <sigh>

anAfrican said:
er ,,, which bit did you appreciate?

<sigh> it's good to get some feedback on things i say; it gives me a barometer, as it were, as to which track i'm on or if i should just jump tracks/train altogether. there are a few other places that leave me ..??.. "wondering"? <shrug> close enough .. wondering if my words are adding or subtracting from anything since i don't see much feedback ... well, there was one, but that (LOL) was a response to something that was grown out of juxtaposing a line out of something i said with a line from something somebody else said, which, when put together, was fully justifiable in the comments that were made about it ... but which were, in fact, diametrically opposed to what i was actually saying!

it was hard working through the tussles my siblings got into when i was the oldest child in the family; it's even harder here when my siblings are fully adult. <sigh>

Oh, yeah, brother African, I appreciate your response to the drivel up above us... Sorry I didn't make that plain(smile!) It is that kind of unintelligible screed that keeps our people in a state of spiritual and mental confusion... And to think some of us ACTUALLY read that junk, and think, "wow, dats deep!"(smile!) Go Figah...

Peace!
Isaiah

Hmm

Good post Samurai36. And the "Biblical approach" as you put it. Must be implemented because our people have no future without knowledge of the past. So called "black" or "African" people have NO FUTURE because there is No such thing as BLACK history. Out Biblical role has to be recognized in order for a true picture of our past to be painted. The enemy wants us to think every one with black skin is the same..like an animal like monkeys.

I for one would rather be called a "n" than black or african.
(I know what the word truly means)

All historical & Biblical evidence points to us being Israelites. (I could and prob. should write a book about it) (yes THAT much evidence!) I and other brown skinned men and women have studied and come to this conclusion with the grace of the MOST HIGH. The school system is mis-educating all with the "white" version of his-story. These LIES that we are being fed from birth have kept us divided and ignorant of who we are. THEY CONTROL us when we dont know who we are....I am afraid for those who write this off as garbage. I can back all this up. Will those mental chain remain? ALL of the answers are out there..NEVER assume something can never be known. The question is are you willing to put in years of research like I have and FIND what you are looking for. Hell prove this wrong! I want the truth if that is what you truly hold... Or are you a in love with a lie. Black power..african pride..the 60's a misgudied movement...many men died. The choice is and always will be yours!

Prince Yakeem said:
Hmm

Good post Samurai36. And the "Biblical approach" as you put it. Must be implemented because our people have no future without knowledge of the past. So called "black" or "African" people have NO FUTURE because there is No such thing as BLACK history. Out Biblical role has to be recognized in order for a true picture of our past to be painted. The enemy wants us to think every one with black skin is the same..like an animal like monkeys.

I for one would rather be called a "n" than black or african.
(I know what the word truly means)

All historical & Biblical evidence points to us being Israelites. (I could and prob. should write a book about it) (yes THAT much evidence!) I and other brown skinned men and women have studied and come to this conclusion with the grace of the MOST HIGH. The school system is mis-educating all with the "white" version of his-story. These LIES that we are being fed from birth have kept us divided and ignorant of who we are. THEY CONTROL us when we dont know who we are....I am afraid for those who write this off as garbage. I can back all this up. Will those mental chain remain? ALL of the answers are out there..NEVER assume something can never be known. The question is are you willing to put in years of research like I have and FIND what you are looking for. Hell prove this wrong! I want the truth if that is what you truly hold... Or are you a in love with a lie. Black power..african pride..the 60's a misgudied movement...many men died. The choice is and always will be yours!
homie, you still not making sense.

Peace my Brother

I enjoyed your passionate statements in regard to our people and some of your explanations in regard to how we have been mis-guided. I also enjoyed and deeply reflected on your conceptual thought process concerning who we are and what does and does not belong to us as a people. For this I commend you. I commend you for your zest and earnestly believed concepts. However, what you have stated is not exactly true.

In regard to our scholars, I accept the fact that there were some who made errors in their research at times. This inevitably means that we as a people must do a well rounded study from all angles so as to weigh out what is or is not real. In terms of addressing some other issues, I suggest that you research the "Pert em Heru" and the "Book of Coming Forth by Day and by Night" which has been mis-called "The Book of the Dead" by our grave robbers.

It is there that you will find the 10 commandments that NO GOD COULD HAVE GIVEN MOSES. Why ? Because those commandments along with 132 others existed among our people for thousands of years before a Moses was ever born. Moses, which by the way was not his actual name, was as quoted in Acts 7:22 "trained in all the wisdom of the Egyptians" (Kemites). This means that he knew those commandments plus the other 131 as they were an intergral part of the Kemetic society.

As for the Bible? Which Bible? As there are 26 versions and 17 versions before the King James bible...I am in question as to you stating that it's OUR BOOK.
Since the Old Testament was not completed and in circulation until 500 b.c., which is a late point in our history...what do you think the people of Anu, Kemet, Ta-Nishi, Tawi and other nations of black people were reading, writing and governing their lives off of for thousands of years before there was a so called Moses or Abraham or anyone else who were born so many thousands of years late into our existence?

Furthermore, since the "international vowel system did not exist back then, where do you come up with the word "Israel" ? If we take all the vowels out, all we have left is "RL" If we put the "Y" in there, then that leaves us with "YRL". I appreciate your passion and your write up, but in all honesty, you are in need of further study.

In terms of the various nations and tribes of the continent, it might also be good for you to study the dispersal of our people on the continent so as to understand from where we began and how we dispersed into various nations.

I will not address this any longer, for there are others here who can equally handle this if they choose to. No one has THE ENTIRE TRUTH, BUT YOU CAN BEST BE SURE THAT "WHAT CAN BE PROVEN AND IS KNOWN TO BE TRUTH BEYOND ANY DOUBT, CAN INDEED BE PROVEN TO BE JUST THAT..."TRUTH BEYOND ALL DOUBT"...and what you have stated does not fall into that catagory historically speaking and documentary speaking.

Do not confuse what I am saying...for much of our people is contained within what you call the Bible, but the Bible is not and never will be a HISTORY BOOK.
Many of the stories in there are so old that all meaning of them has been lost in time. We can not literalize it all, blackenize it all or make factual history of it all. To do so would be a grave mistake.

We have no choice but to take the best of the past, the best of the present and build a better future with it. Most of all, we need to study and understand the mistakes we made in the past so as not to repeat them again.

I leave you in Peace. Hetep (HTP)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back