Black Spirituality Religion : Message of Swami on Christmas

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
Message of Swami on Christmas

I am killed by My children on the cross. The revenge is Mine. My revenge is not to kill them, but to kill their ignorance. My most powerful weapon is infinite love. If you love Me, I will allow Myself to be loved by you so that at last, you will find that you loved yourself by loving Me. Similarly, if you deceive Me I will allow Myself to be deceived by you and at last, you will find that you deceived yourself by deceiving Me. Your real love is proved only by money. You love your children truly. Therefore you are giving your money to your children. Similarly if you love Me you will give your money to Me for My work. This is the practical fire-test of your real love. Prayers by words and meditation by mind are just like the pickles (side dishes) in the plate. The sacrifice of a part of the fruit of your work (money) and the sacrifice of a part of your work atleast, are the central bread in the plate. Both these two parts put together is called divine service.

Without this practical divine service, there is no use of mere prayers and meditation. Without divine service, if you are offering only prayers and meditation to Me, you are offering Me a meal-plate with only pickles and without the central bread. When I eat only the pickles, My stomach burns and I become furious. This is the reason why I am not answering your prayers and meditation in the absence of service. Ofcourse if you are incapable of sacrificing your money towards My work, atleast sacrifice your work for My work. If you are really incapable of sacrificing both these, then alone will I accept your prayers and meditation, because you cannot do any thing more than that. In such case the pickles offered by you will become pieces of sweet fruits and I shall answer your prayers positively.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back