Black People Politics : Mere Rallies and Speeches Don't Create New Movements!!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
However inspiring those who speak up and out via the black lives matter hastags etc.

What are they suggesting for us to do about our peoples issues and problems??

Any and all comments about that will be both appreciated and are quite welcomed!!

fyi

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
Mere Rallies and Speeches Don't Create New Movements!!
What are they suggesting for us to do about our peoples issues and problems??
One could become disenchanted and frustrated with our inability to scale the social/economic/educational ladder with a much higher degree of success. Rallies and speeches usually die where they begin. I don't know if it is just a lack of enthusiasm or an overall sense of defeatism along with so many underlying issues that plaque AA people. No; rallies and speeches don't create movements-leaders that are born out of tragedies do!!! Just my take on it..

Last edited:

Chaya Chaim

Feb 1, 2016
This is how I feel about the NAACP, black lives matter, and Black Democrats "Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Jah wills, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil."-James 4:13-16

They are just here to keep us down not to tells us our ancestors once ruled nations, and avoid the pride that led to the downfall the Gods and goddess ancient peoples even the Caucasians , archeologists just found cave paintings of the neanderthal man of tall negroid peoples everywhere

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
This is how I feel about the NAACP, black lives matter, and Black Democrats "Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Jah wills, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil."-James 4:13-16

They are just here to keep us down not to tells us our ancestors once ruled nations, and avoid the pride that led to the downfall the Gods and goddess ancient peoples even the Caucasians , archeologists just found cave paintings of the neanderthal man of tall negroid peoples everywhere
Yes brother you are correct, no one person knows what tomorrow will bring and some will boast and produce nothing but what they can acquire for themselves and some will be like that of a mist, here one second and gone the next. These are not new but the most important question you asked is what is your life? In spite of everything that we are confronted with in life we have to decide what is our life. What meaning will we give it and how will we live it. And yes, there are those who seek to keep us down but that isn't where we were born to be..I hear folks talking about how we come from kings and queens, how we once ruled nations and blah, blah blah...Well we ain't ruling nothing now and where we come from is not doing a d--n thing for where we are and where we have yet to go...So again: what is your life is the main component..And if it is the will of the creator or creators like you have intimated (and I'm sure it is otherwise we wouldn't have life) then we need not waste it!!! Good Post Chaya Chaim...

Last edited:

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Mere Rallies and Speeches Don't Create New Movements!!

One could become disenchanted and frustrated with our inability to scale the social/economic/educational ladder with a much higher degree of success. Rallies and speeches usually die where they begin. I don't know if it is just a lack of enthusiasm or an overall sense of defeatism along with so many underlying issues that plaque AA people. No; rallies and speeches don't create movements-leaders that are born out of tragedies do!!! Just my take on it..
Good analysis bruh...

fyi

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : love is the mere essence of my inner existence learn to shun its resistance Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : A mere view of (her) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Mere knowledge through words will not bring realization- Enjoy the misery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
HODEE Black People Politics : Long Suspected FAKE Enthusiasm for Political Candidates and Rallies Black People Politics 4
chuck Black Poetry : What Are You Feeling And Thinking About The Black Lives Matter Rallies And Protests Today ?? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : Parliaments/Rallies Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 1
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : Parliaments/Rallies Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
Amnat77 Black People : Israeli town rallies against African refugees Black People Open Forum 7
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Universal Parliaments/Rallies in Atlanta Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 20
Ankhur Liberia : President of Liberia rallies a wake up call about Vulture funds, exloiting Africa Liberia 1
candeesweet African American History Culture : Black Speeches...Add ur own Plz. African American History Culture 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Two old Speeches of Farrakhan AACOOLDRE 3
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : From Religious Speeches...! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
river Black People : Listen to All Their Speeches Right Here Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!
It is better to be an optimist who knows nothing than to bend over and grow a hump from what is around the problems themselves.
If someone spat on your shoulder, there is hope that he simply did not spit on the one who walked in front of you.
I started working as a journalist in 2016, while studying. At that time I did not have a formal journalism education, but I really wanted to work with texts, so I seized every opportunity.