Black People : Mental thinking of the black mindz

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by $$RICH$$, Apr 3, 2012.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    [​IMG]

THE REUNION OF BLACK FAMILIES
    In additional to colonizing Africa land.Europeans also colonized African knowledge not just to claim it as their own,but also to disconnect Africans from their heritage and culture.Why? Because people who are cut off from their heritage and culture are more easily manipulated and control than people who are not.They force slaves to abandon their languages and culture for controlling, now so many have adapt to there realism to where our true tradition has faded or been lost on the back burnners of american society...

Time to wake up and stop fighting there mission but our own, not with force feed but mental awareness black families this our P.U.S.H

2. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    This is Africa, our Africa. Not the Africa you see in the media but the Africa the media fails to portray.
    This is our home, from the sunny beaches to the vast mountains! From the grasslands to the desert
    we appreciate it all, and we are the sons and daughters of Mama Africa no matter what you may claim
    feel or think, your true roots is AFRICA ......
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    “History will one day have its say, but it will not be the history that Brussels, Paris, Washington, or the United Nations will teach,
    but that which they will teach in the countries emancipated from colonialism and its puppets… a history of glory and dignity.”

[​IMG]
    If peace means accepting second class citizenship, then I don’t want it.
    If peace means keeping my mouth shut in the midst of evil and injustice, then I don’t want it.
    If peace means being complacent and accepting the status quo, then I don’t want it.
    If peace means being passive, then I don’t want it.
    If peace means a willingness to be exploited and humiliated, then that’s the kind of peace that I don’t want

Dr.KING (1956)

What I want is the peace of justice for every black man /woman and child, I want a peace that say we are
    and that we can, I want Equality and first class citizenship unto this Ameri-land and that they know of me
    my roots and true heritage of my history set forth, I want BLAC-KA-RA-TION !

4. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We as a people against the odds of America must today lift our voices / our mental state of mind / our arms of defense
    and take back whats truely ours in this land ....
    [​IMG]
    With this we can into a circle of completion let us now stand !!!!