Chief Elder Osiris : Mental Illness Its Cause and Effect

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Mental Illness Its Cause and Effect

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, this is no effort to be disrespectful, but an effort and desire to share that which is Divinely True, concerning Black People, and though you will and just might dislike what I am sharing with you, I Remain Firm in That I Know Of us Black People, And It Is Only The Divine truth That Is Qualified To Heal The Illness Of The Mind Of black People, And The Sign Of Our Mental Illness, Then Behold The State Of Condition Of Afrika And The Presence Of A Divided Black Once Divine Afrikan Nation, Today.

What is the cause of mental Illness and what serve as a sign of such an illness, but first let us deal with Mental Illness, defining what it is to the Body Life of the Being that is confessing to be of a more higher level of intelligence than other beings that are different from the anthropomorphous phenotype, which we refer to as "Lower Animals".

Mental illness is an inability to Reason Rational and be logical when the occasion require for you to do so, it is a Mind stressful sickness, a Mind responsibility over load, which is referred to as having a psychological disorder to function orderly under stress, meaning that the mind is not functioning orderly to the point that it is calm in reasoning Rationally when under stressful conditions.

To put it simple, mental Illness is a Mind dysfunctional inability to distinguish between Truth and Fiction, which is caused by forces that control your mind action.

So, what cause Mental Illness, well it is an over load of responsibility without the proper means to deal with such responsibility in an orderly and peaceful mental fashion, it is having responsibility without the means to perform in a way that meet such responsibility requirement of action, that will qualify your ability to satisfy your responsibility to those things that require your attention to deal with, in an accomplishing Reasonable, Rational, and Logical way.

Stress of the Mind without the Mental ability to deal with it in an orderly fashion, is the major cause of Mental Illness, a Mind that is unable to Reason Rationally its way through Life responsibilities.

Therefore, we have the Mind attempt to compensate by rearranging our Mental ability from Reasoning Rationally, by becoming depended upon others Mind that inform you how not to deal with the Stress not caused by your own physical action, but by those you now depend upon to help you through such stressful situations you did not cause for your life when your mind was mentally healthy, you not knowing that such help coming from someone else Mind that is doing your Mind responsibility, which is to Think and that is what is causing you to be a patient of Mental Illness.

Mental illness can disguise its action by appearing to be Mental sane and healthy, and if you do not know the signs to look for and see those who are Mentally ill, you could be sitting right by a mental ill Mind and do not recognize it to be so.

Black people are good example of people who are Mentally ill, we appear to be Mentally Healthy, yet the decision we make in life concerning our Life, and the way we compensate dishonestly for our Mental illness, we do so by disguising our sickness by ignoring our responsibility we have to our Lives.

We do so by attempting to adjust to the Responsibilities that are assigned to our lives in order to be accepted by others in Life, they who have done everything to see to it that we Black people remain a patient of Mental Illness.

Those people who create situation of events of happening in the world of the Black Life, those situations are what keep us in stressful situations, as we live our life believing we have a responsibility to to that which has been put forth in our life living situation by others, having us believing it to be a responsibility of ours to solve and meet certain life requirements of others, in order to survive, that in itself is a sign of mental illness.

The Mental illness of us Black people is what have us believing it is required of us to engage our life requirements, even though the circumstances surrounding our lives are not of our creation, yet we Mentally stress to meet and solve them, in hope it will make a better situation for our lives.

Black people, not knowing that such responsibilities that have been placed in our lives to perform and we do not have the means to properly perform such a task required of us, and such develop into the stress that cause our Mental illness, having us to lose contact with the Mental ability to profoundly Reason, and to be Rational and Logical in the decisions we make about our lives, a Mental task we have been made not to be qualified to perform any more in our state of Mental illness, a mind that has lost contact with all Divine truth and Reality, arguing today a profane Lie to be Divinely True.

So in our Mental illness, Divine truth is substituted for a Profane lie to govern our life by, in a way, our mental illness give off an appearance that we are meeting our Life obligation to solve life events of happening that is caused by others to affect our lives harshly deceivingly, having us with the task without the proper means to perform in a mental orderly fashion, as we attempt to solve problems created in our lives by others with a history of oppressing Black People.

We Black People have learned how to keep our mental illness under disguise, yet it scream out into the world as we ignore the scream of our own Mental illness.

It is a mental illness to "WANT" the gift of Freedom Respect, when not willing to do what is first necessary to achieve such a Goal of freedom Respect, which should be the desire of all Black so call Afrikans, but as long as we carry this mental illness, we will remain the egomaniacs, drunk with Envy and Jealousy, to the extent that we fight against each other, not for our Freedom, but for the respect of those that are responsible for our mental illness, and when one is Mentally Ill, it is seldom for the patient to recognize its own illness, the patient has to be told and be treated for such mental Damage that is causing that life such misery, as an attempt is being made to hide such illness, by Black people.

Be kind to your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief elder
    [email protected]

2. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Excellent assessment.............................

But seems to me , My brother, the bigger problem is , How do you convince an mentally ill person that that are indeed sick and in need of assitance ??

Question 2- Who would be treating them and Do we have enough blacks in position to do so ??

When we find the answer to the questions posed. We will indeed be going down an recovery road. **SMILE**

Much respect, Peace

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    But seems to me , My brother, the bigger problem is , How do you convince an mentally ill person that that are indeed sick and in need of assitance ??
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    osiris

First of all, mental illness as related to Black people, are not crazy people, so it is no mystery to black people concerning the decisions we make that effect our lives.

There is no greater teacher than life experiences and the experience that Black people lives are exposed to today, become the greater teacher for black people.

Whenever we choose to be influenced by people who are causing our lives misery, and we choose to accept such an experience as being our natural way of life living, such a spirit by such a people become the evidence of a Mind that is ill and we are well conscious of that fact about ourselves, so excuse is no defense for our Mental illness.

So our illness is not an unawareness of us Black people, it is an acceptance by us, of such a mind we allow to guide us.

So there will be no magic that will save us, it require a desire of us to change the way we allow our mind to be shaped by those who are the cause of our Mental illness, and we do so, for all kind of impractical reasons.

So no, we do not have room for excuse in the way we allow our mind to be used and we now are being informed every day about what we need to do to change the way we use our mind, or better still, allow our Mind to be influenced and persuaded by people we experience our abuse from.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2- Who would be treating them and Do we have enough blacks in position to do so ??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    osiris

The best psycharist to treat the Mental illness of black people, is life experience, because the fact that we choose to allow our lives to be placed in a condition that does not serve to the Greater good for our lives, that experience is teaching us that something is wrong with the way we are mentally reacting to our lives peroblems, and it is not that Black people do not know that our lives are being abused, it is a decision we make to allow our lives to suffer such condition, making us also to be self abusers of our lives, which serve to be the cause of our Mental illness.

When Divine Teaching come that magnify the problem facing black people, and a souloution is presented in term of what we are to do to be able to respect our lives with dignity, and we choose that is not the solution we want, then it become clear that we are well aware of our Mentall illness and choose to remain as we are in our sickness, eliminating any excuse we have for not dealing with our mind sickness.

Now, when this answer, which is to disavow everything that has been told to us by people who have abused, lied, and deceived us, White, Arab, And Black, and is acknowledged by Black people, then the Healing process will begin, absent of any excuse we attempt to wave in front of us, in disorder to justify our stay in our mental illness, Beloved.

You will not find what you are not seeking, beloved, **SMILE**

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Divine Thoughts To you, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief elder

When we find the answer to the questions posed. We will indeed be going down an recovery road.

Much respect, Peace

4. blkbutterfly41

Ratings:
    +483
    Interesting, Perhaps you see what I don't see.

I see the masses in denial. I see self hatred ruling the hearts of most. I see more trying to be white-like and losing the essence of self along the way. I see no value in "BLACK" by blacks. I see lost sheep trying to find their way in the wilderness. I see most trying to find the image of God, to feed their hunger and blinded to the light that shines their way.

Hmmmmmm, Interesting indeed, My brother. My mind won't allow me to comprehend how divine teaching will help when we are not capable of hearing.

Presently life experence are landing our brothers in jail, deserting their children and our sister exploiting themselves, And the highest carriers of HIV at a point of no return.

Hmmmmmmm, I don't know. I like to keep my head out the sand. And look for wokable solutions that will allow us to plant seeds for our future.

But still well worth the read. **smile** Peace

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    I understand your doubts about us beloved, but you see, it is not experience that cause us to be in the condition we are in, it is experience that reveal and verify our lives condition, and experience, we should learn to respect its teaching and act to change the condition that cause our oppressive life experience, and to do that, it require for us to change the way we use our mind in making decisions, or shall I say, allow ourselves to be influenced in making the choices we make that affect our lives, using not our ability to reason rationally but to believe using the mind of those that oppress us Black People.

To do nothing to change our life condition is liken to having our head in the sand, which is a sign that a mind is not being used for the Greater Good in order to benefit our lives, beloved, and to change our life condition is to be willing to heal our mental sickness, and you do that by changing the way we have been conditioned to believe about ourselves and all things else that affect our life in such a way that it reveal our Mental illness.

Divine Respect To You, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. blkbutterfly41

Ratings:
    +483
    My dearest elder, I went back and re-read your entire posts. And how can they/we recieve any life lesson, when the words fall on deaf ears ??

Let me explain more thoroughly.

I agree wholehearted that we must change the manner of thinking. I agree whole heartedly that life teaches us lessons, How to make those lesson divine and exercised positively by the masses is what I am trying to grasp. **smile**

And please know, that you never disrespected me nor have I perceived it that way. I ask questions to get an complete understanding.

As an elder, sharing wisdom way beyond my years. I am listening. Perhaps you have answers that can help me with my youths. ( And my self actually )

Hmmmmmm, Besides, who can reject such information that is so warmly, lovingly and gently relayed ??

Peace