Black People : Menstruation Is Not A Natural Occurrence

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The writer has read past publications on this subject for many years and as recent as this year in online articles. This is one of the most widely accepted, commonly repeated assumptions in our culture, just as we need to eat meat, and cook our food.This will be discussed in later articles and it will be tied in to this topic. The evidence will be presented that the fore mentioned title is a bloody lie, no pun intended, just to enslave women. The articles will be presented in "The Great Law revisited".

Dr. Herbert Blackschleger wrote in his startling book, Hide and concurred with other great thinkers of the past such as Johan G. Fichte (1762-1814). The agenda of our society "is to destroy free will, that as soon as pupils leave school they will be incapable through out their years of thinking or acting otherwise as their school masters would have wished." Diet, injections and inoculations will combined from a very early age, to produce the kind of character and belief that the authorities considered desirable". Dr. Herbert Blackschleger knew the 'educated and enlighten' actually, are to a great extent, brain washed and hypnotized. In the book Hide, he states, "In today's period of so-called 'freedom' more people are living under physical, tranquilized, and lobotomized slavery than ever before in history."

If you loose too much blood and cannot get a transfusion, you die. Blood is our life force. Nocturnal emissions are the same as menstruation loss. Professional boxers are told by their trainers never have relations during training and before a fight. It weakens you and depletes your reserves.

Education is a tricky misnomer. The schools are not designed to educate but to domesticate. We continue to believe the hype from mass media. Now let us cut to the chase. Menstruation is unnatural. If it is natural, why are there products on the market begging for your bucks to stop it? Menstruation in women corresponds to seminal emissions in men. It is claimed that there was a time in the remote past when menstruation was unknown among women. When it did occur, it was regarded as a disease, requiring isolation. Primitive races today still regard the menstruating as suffering from disease. The women are isolated in a special building to recuperate during this period.

Why does modern society have this disease? We have the Doctor in our body. Shakespeare has written, "What a piece of work is man!" The truth of the matter, a physician has no healing powers when it comes to healing the body. We believe the authorities that it is a natural occurrence.

With studies of nocturnal emissions in men, knowing it to be universal is really unnatural and can be abolished through a low protein diet. The question arises whether the same may not be the case with menstruation in women. Studies have shown that during the first World War, when food supply in Central Europe was very limited and when the entire population lived on a low protein diet containing very little meat or other animal proteins, a large number of women suddenly stopped menstruating.
    There have been a large number of cases recorded in medical literature of women living to old age without menstruating once, and have raised large families. This disproves the idea that menstruation is necessary for health or bea

http://ezinearticles.com/?Menstruation-is-Not-a-Natural-Occurrence&id=2855961

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    I'm open to new information. I have know idea if this is true. I would prefer to wait to see if any women respond to this thread. I would love to hear their perspective. I have know clue about this at all. I would like to refer to the women on this one.

3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Ancient cultures acknowledge menstruation. "Natural" or not, it happened amongst us. Beyond this happenstance why should we as an African people care?

HTP

4. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Ok I'll bite. I saw a video on this I will post part of it here. I dont know the speakers name if you do please post it so I can read more about him and his work. I was quite glad I stumbled on his video last year. This story is personal but were on the subject so I will share and hope its not TMI. Anyway I have never had a regular cycle and ive had it since I was nine. I might get one 4 times a year if im lucky. I had asked my doctor why and she said some women have irregular cycles. Im like for 9 months?? there had been times when id gone that long with out one. For a long time I couldnt get birth control because of it. They have a drug now that makes you bleed! imagine that!! Ive had two children and before I had them I almost never got a cycle, in fact when I was pregnant with my first son I may have had a cycle 2 or 3 times a year prior to that. Imagine the shock when I found out I was pregnant. I told the nurse "I thought you had to have a cycle in order to become pregnant." She explained to me that eggs "cycle" through no matter what unless a person has infertility. Of course that was news to me so when I saw this video and this man talked about how unnatural a cycle was I was definitely intrigued.

5. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    1. I was done for sure when I read this: "Menstruation is unnatural. If it is natural, why are there products on the market begging for your bucks to stop it? Menstruation in women corresponds to seminal emissions in men.... Menstruation is a loss of female sex hormones, which are the source of female youth, beauty, health and longevity.
    Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2855961

Is he serious...? *laugh* Are people actually buying this? This man speaks from his a..s.

2. This is no 'doctor' and if he is? He's a quack.
    What EXACTLY is his field of study? I skimmed and saw nothing specific. Is he a medical doctor or researcher who specializes in maternity/peds or woman's health?
    I'm seeing a whole lot of claims in this article with no sources included. Nothing that points to what he's talking about. Just anecdotes, random incidences (that for all we know may not have happened) and parallels with no parallel.
    Either way, this article is not a reputable source and proof positive that anyone can call themselves a 'doctor', type a bunch of crap and pass it off as something 'insightful'.
    While I'm glad that no one's directly quoting Wikipedia, today...*laugh*
    ...God -- just because it's on the internet or youtube or from the mouth of some random black self-proclaimed intellectual doesn't mean that it's the truth.
    Read a BOOK. Get the fundamentals down. Understand these concepts for yourselves...THEN you can discern from fact and b/s.
    FYI: This article is B/S. The menstrual cycle IS natural. His conclusions are baseless. IF they aren't? He needs to back it up and not just piggy-back off the points of his intellectual betters. Too easy.

Eggs do or should. You can also menstruate (slough the lining of the uterus) without ovulating**see below.
    It happens.

It's just that, if you didn't have the tell-tale signs of the cycle, i.e., menstruation or pms symptoms, etc...you may not know that you're even fertile (or pregnant). Well, there are changes withint he vaginal secretions which take place...which coincide with the cycle.

You weren't allowed pills? Your periods would likely 'regulate' if you did take them.
    (birth control manipulate the woman's hormones using hormones to suppress or prevent ovulation, kill the sperm, prevent implantation or make the uterus inhospitable to implantation. Even Plan B. It's a progestin pill...I think Don't qupte me on that. Breastfeeding tends to secrete progestin which stalls pregnancy. You have to feed often, however. So don't tell your wife/husband that I said to do anything. *laugh* If you're into rhythm methods with calendars and such...this would be useful. Research first, please.)
    Well, maybe. I'm not your provider and don't know your history. *shrug* But, for the pt with irregularities, it should 'regulate'.
    In your case?
    In case you don't feel like reading the crap below, there's a difference between ovulation and menstruation. Not the same thing.
    With ovulation? Your body is producing an egg for fertilization.
    With menstruation? Your body is just sloughing off the lining of the uterus when the egg is not fertilized.

I'm thinking...since you weren't 'sloughing off' regularly, the egg could safely implant. By the time your period would've rolled around, the hormones had already kicked in letting your body know that a Baby was on board.

**The CYCLE can be longer or shorter, but we'll go with 28 days. Makes things easier. Anyway, the entire process is regulated by hormones: FSH and LH...which is controlled by the pituitary gland.

Keep this in mind while reading:
    - FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) --> Days 1-14; Matures egg. Estrogen
    - LH (lutenizing hormone) --> Days 15-28; Causes ovulation. Progesterone.

THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE
    OK:
    Ovarian Cycle
    DAY 1-14. FOLLICULAR PHASE
    - Pituitary gland releases FSH. A (egg) follicle from an ovary responds to this hormone.
    - The follicle produces Estrogen...which causes the ovum within the follicle to mature.
    - Pituary gland senses the surge in Estrogen. Releases lots of LH, as a response, into the system.
    - In response to LH, the mature ovum breaks away from the ovary. The fingerlike projections of the tube, draws the egg through the tubes, for fertilization. This is OVULATION. Day 14.
    DAY 15-28. LUTEAL PHASE
    - LH remains sky-high. It changes the ovum into what's called a 'corpus luteum' (...which then becomes a corpus albicans when the egg isn't fertilized. BUT we'll just call it an EGG b/c it's just going to confuse people if I start throwing in jargon. Just keep in mind that the corpus luteum/albican is still left in the ovary while the egg starts traveling down those tubes. It secretes hormones. When I spoke of egg bursting, it bursts FROM the 'corpus'...which is in the ovary).
    - The egg produces Estrogen + progesterone.
    - The egg shrinks and does if fertilization does not take place. Progesterone + Estrogen drop.

Meanwhile, in the uterus....

UTERINE CYCLE
    Or, as I like to call it: The 'Red Plague'.
    Think of menstruation like, this: You're, like, a bird and your body is building an internal 'nest'. Women build nests. We also have heat cycles, it's been speculated. Interesting. Anyway --
    DAY 1-5
    - you bleed
    DAY 6-13
    - The uterine lining ripens/thickens in response to the hormones:
    a. Estrogen. Creates 'nest' of blood and nutrients in the uterus in preparation for pregnancy.
    b. Progesterone. maintains lining. Prevents spontaneous abortions. Prevents boobs for milk
    - The 'thickening' of the uterus ends on Day 14. Ovulation. She's got her nest and she's ready to stick some fertilized eggs in it.
    DAY 15-26
    - Estrogen remains high in the body to maintain the 'nest'.

When fertilization doesn't happen?
    DAY 27 -28.
    - The egg shrivels, dies and stops producing horomones.
    - Hormones (Estrogen+Progesterone) drop.
    - The uterine lining falls with the hormones. The egg leaves the body with the lining. This is MENSTRUATION.

When fertilization does happen.
    Ovum's skedaddling down the tubes, minding her own business. Hooks up with a sperm and make 'magic'.
    - The fertilized egg stays alive and moves towards the uterus. Cell division takes place. The beginnings of what will be a baby and a placenta take form.
    - The fertilized egg finds a cushy spot in the uterus, burrows in and is enveloped in the lining. This is implantation. Sometimes, a woman can sense or feel this.
    - The fertilized egg secretes a hormone called HCG. Sound familiar? Pregnancy tests pick this up.
    - Egg continues to secrete hormones until the placenta takes over

Basically, by releasing HCG, the baby (egg) sends signals to the corpus luteum to make an announcement to moms body, "Hey...Baby on Board. Don't have a period! Don't shed the lining!"

SOURCE: My brain, degree and occupation. Feel free to 'fact check'

6. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Yes I agree, how it this a "correlation"? Didn't know semen had a "monthly cycle of discharge".

7. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I'm sorry but i thought God created menstruations for the ladies ...:confused: At least thats what my grandma taught me...Its in the bible

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    lol ... oh gosh ... maybe it's the aborted fetus' we're eating ... being aborted over again ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

9. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    This article is retarded.

10. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Let me straighten this out right now!!!:thinking:First of all, I understand that the majority of our people really haven't done any dam research what so ever to know if this is true or not! Number 2. Here's something for you to think about. Do you really believe that in Africa that women are just running around with blood running down their legs??? Do you really believe this....since they don't have kotex or tampons, how are they dealing with what some people take to be a natural occurrence if it's so natural? So here's what I'm going to do and will not do it anymore. I refer you to a work by a sister entitled; "Heal Thyself" by Queen Afua. I refer you to a work by a honky entitled; "Survival into The 21st. Century" by Victorus Kulvinsky. I refer you to another work entitled; "African Holistic Health" by Dr. Llaila Africa. I refer you to another work entitled; "The Secret of Regeneration" by Professor Hilton Hotema. I refer you to another work entitled; The Curse: Confronting the Last Unmentionable Taboo: Menstruation by Karen Houppert. I refer you to a work entitled: "Natural Way To Sexual Health" by Dr. Bieler M.D.

Now to keep it real, I don't know why anyone who actually knows me....and judging by the members on the site, there aren't that many here who have been here any length of time, but the point is that...for those that know me, I do not post anything up here that I don't have an intimate knowledge of. In other words, I don't post BS up here just because it sounds good!

Now, for those who were, like myself, raised up and taught by those in power, I understand your perspective and mindset on this....however, on the other hand, for you to just reject what I presented without no research or study on your own outside of the BS that the dominate society has given us, is not a sign of a Black thinking individual who acknowledges that everything they ever taught us has been a lie from the time that we met them.

Those who desire more research outside of the works that I presented; I advise you to get back with me and I will supply you with a list of doctors and studies that goes against everything that you were taught to BELIEVE instead of KNOW FOR YOURSELF.

P.S. and yes, men do have cycles every month! What do you think?....you think you got an endless supply of semen at your command?!!...what a wish !!!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. menstruation is not natural

2. menstruation is unnatural

3. periods are unnatural

4. is menstruation natural,
  5. herb blackschleger hide,
  6. is a menstrual cycle unnatural,
  7. blackschleger herbert,
  8. africsn women no menstryation,
  9. period are not natural,
  10. menstrual cycle not natural,
  11. menstrual cycle unnatural,