Black Men : Men who were sexually assaulted by women share their stories - and how their friends reacted

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
Men who were sexually assaulted by women share their stories - and how their friends reacted

1. "I lost a lot because 'girls can't rape boys'"

"A good friend of mine's wife used to hit on me a lot. We were all old friends from school and I never really told her off, just kind of laughed it off since she'd do it in front of my wife and her husband.

"We had a party at their house one night, I passed out watching Anchorman. Woke up sometime later (movie was still on, so not too much later) to her tugging and sucking on my d***.

"I asked what she was doing, she just looked at me. I rolled away, zipped up, went to the bathroom.

Men who were sexually assaulted by women share their stories ...
http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/men-who-were-sexually-assaulted-10271205 - - Cached - Similar pages
Oct 20, 2017 ... In the eyes of the law, only a man can commit rape, as penetration with the penis has to occur, but men can still be raped and sexually assaulted. In a recent Reddit thread, men opened up about their devastating experiences of being sexually assaulted by women - and how it has affected th

Terry Crews reminds us that we have to talk about sexual assault of Black men and boys

In a series of tweets Tuesday, TV star Terry Crews reminded us that black men and boys experience sexual assault too.

In the wake of sexual assault allegations against rapper Nelly and film producer and studio executive, Harvey Weinstein, it’s important for black men to tell our stories if safe to do so.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back