Black Men : Men who were sexually assaulted by women share their stories - and how their friends reacted

I don't have a child, Kem. And you just said, "we raise...", so obviously it's on both parents. :look:As in the entire village. So, you're included

What's wrong with guys isn't just the women who raise them, but adult male culture that places sex on such a pedestal you all think it's okay for even a male child to engage in it. Y'all treat it like an early accomplishment. That's pretty sad. That culture is validated by the females that raise them and those that date them

It'd be like if women championed little girls getting married at 8 years old just because she's married. You just proved my point

Marriage is a good thing, to have the commitment of the guy you want is great, but it's not for children. Most women understand this. Men don't. If females understood this, Mookie would be extinct

As in the entire village. So, you're included

:lol: Sure okay.

That culture is validated by the females that raise them and those that date them

No, it's validated by men that perpetuate it. Since when do men care about things women consider valid?

You just proved my point

Explain.

If females understood this, Mookie would be extinct

Haha, you got me there. I'll give you that one.

:lol: Sure okay. Glad you agree

No, it's validated by men that perpetuate it. Since when do men care about things women consider valid?
Children follow their mother's lead

Explain. Many imprint their psychosis onto future generations to validate themselves

Haha, you got me there. I'll give you that one. I knew I would convert you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back