Black Relationships : Men who trap women with pregnancy?

i do think men can trap women with pregnancy. lets be real here. i know alot of us have unprotected sex with a long term partner, someone you TRUST. you have sex with out the condom, because you trust each other. oh one day the guy is afraid you may leave him or he has a change in plans, but he doesn't make you aware of this. when he decides to PURPOSEFULLY cum inside you, after you guys agreed that he would pull out...he is trying to trap you.

sweetnes27707 said:
i do think men can trap women with pregnancy. lets be real here. i know alot of us have unprotected sex with a long term partner, someone you TRUST. you have sex with out the condom, because you trust each other. oh one day the guy is afraid you may leave him or he has a change in plans, but he doesn't make you aware of this. when he decides to PURPOSEFULLY cum inside you, after you guys agreed that he would pull out...he is trying to trap you.

Women should never depend on the condom for pregnancy prevention! This is not in her best interest. If a woman does not want to become pregnant she should be on the pill, the shot, or some other form of female contraceptive. If a couple is using condoms only or worse the "withdrawal" method, pregnancy is inevidable! Men "slip" with the "withdrawal" method all the time, and condoms break! This is being real, why would a woman who doesn't want to get pregnant leave birth control up to the man? That isn't logical!

Sex is, as Sex does...

Man + Woman + Sex = baby

It’s just that simple. Like it or not, sex is an act of procreation. It is not abnormal or malicious for a man’s or woman’s natural sexual proclivity to overpower their intellectual reasoning (short of total immoral deviations, such a social taboos) in order to reproduce; anything used to hinder that process is superimposed (i.e., contraception). The sexual drive, copulating and procreation are innate and that’s why we are driven towards their legitimate outcomes.

Procreation doesn’t care about how much money you got in the bank, your degrees or your high IQ or the lack thereof.

If you can come to grips with at least, the scientific reality and natural phenomenon of sex, you may be able to progressively coexist with its overwhelming presence and not become unknowingly entrapped, by your own illusions and romantic ideas.

Peace,

Brother Sun :cool:

…Again…Man + Woman + Sex = :baby:

Princess said:
What is it? Men who see a sista that is responsible, young, cute, no kids, single, has her own home & car, career and money. Why do brothers want to trap you up with a baby? I think this is a form of control because some men don't want to see you happy or without them. I had a couple of brothers who told me that, "he nevers wants me to leave his life", so doing sex i had to pay close attention to this cat, cuz he was (on purpose) trying to get me pregnant. So i broke off the relationship with him just because of me being scared of becoming a Baby Mama.

This has happened to me more than 3 times now. What do you guys think?

Here's what I think. I think that if you play around with a trap...you deserve to get caught.

Absurd!

There us no way a man can trap you into becoming pregnant unless you're being irresponsible in the first place! Can we all just grow up now! Any responsible person knows what they're doing when they engage in sexual activity.In today's world they're are so many alternatives to avoid prgnancy and sexual transmitted diseases, people are just reluctant to do so. If you have your self together so well Princesss, you should leave these boys alone and date a man that will give you the ring, establish the "forgotten" institution of marrriage, then think about having a child because you want to!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back