Black Relationships : Men who trap women with pregnancy?

Princess said:
What is it? Men who see a sista that is responsible, young, cute, no kids, single, has her own home & car, career and money. Why do brothers want to trap you up with a baby? I think this is a form of control because some men don't want to see you happy or without them. I had a couple of brothers who told me that, "he nevers wants me to leave his life", so doing sex i had to pay close attention to this cat, cuz he was (on purpose) trying to get me pregnant. So i broke off the relationship with him just because of me being scared of becoming a Baby Mama.

This has happened to me more than 3 times now. What do you guys think?

Lol first of all you shouldn't have messed with a cat and got with a man. Umm..there is condoms, foams,jellies...alot of mess i could list on and on and on...you should have been worried more about hiv,herpes and other std's anddd unwanted pregnancy. Sounds like some childish acts and games to me.
By the way...next time tell your cat/dog whoever..to WRAP THAT PICKLE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess said:
This is how a man can trap you with a child. When the two of you agreed that children was going to be added right away but in the future yes and in this man’s heart he wants a child now.
Before sex you and your partner agree to wear protection (condom w/ spermicide). If you told him that you wasn't on no BC’s due to the fact that it messes up your body then once you got heated with passion you saw him put the condom on but (in some way he ripped the condom off during the entry) and lied and said he didn’t cum in you (when you felt it). This is entrapment (he lied), he purposely took the condom off to get you pregnant. A man knows when he's not wearing a condom its a different feeling. I should’ve known when he told me that he didn’t want me to never ever leave his life. So….
But I took a chance, so now I have to live with it.

I was deceived/hoodwinked….I tell ya

Question for you, are you married to this man?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back